Taking nominations for political figures who make you proud ....

unfortunately, the only ones i could think of have been dead almost 100 years

• Banned
Joe Lieberman, and it's not because his party rejected him and he made nice with some Republicans.

I first became aware of him when Gore tapped him for VP. I've liked him ever since.

• Banned
And I'm still proud of George Bush. No matter how unpopular he seems to be with even those in my party.

I'm proud of my governor, Scott Walker.

You?

It's hard to find one that has actually served that I am proud off.

I will say this, I am Proud of Cain. For being just a Normal Guy, Rough Around the edges, and still willing to put himself out there and open himself up to attack. Not sure I think he should be president, but I do like the idea of Normal People getting involved.

Ron Paul

Jerry Moonbeam Brown (Cali Gov)

I'm prepared for either of them to break my heart..

I'm not proud of ANY of the current leadership in Wash -- but those two are consistently engaged in stating and solving problems.

Obama.

He makes me PROUD to be politically incorrect. To be from the South. To be an independent, right leaning citizen. Proud to own several guns, including rifles. Proud to eat red meat. Proud to drive an F150, GAS powered vehicle. Proud to love violent sports. Proud to be a Christian. Proud to support our military, our cops, our firemen.

Every time I see or hear this scumbag, it makes me even prouder of who I am, who my community is, and to know that NOTHING he can ever do, or any politician can ever do, will change me or my community from our respectable lives.

I am Proud of Obama for having the guts to go against his own Beliefs when necessary with certain Defense related Decisions. For Example his continued support of certain Practices that he was against as a Candidate. To me it's a validation of the Policies, that a man that was so vocally against them, when presented with all the intel, Decided to continue some pretty unpopular Policies.

Obama.

He makes me PROUD to be politically incorrect. To be from the South. To be an independent, right leaning citizen. Proud to own several guns, including rifles. Proud to eat red meat. Proud to drive an F150, GAS powered vehicle. Proud to love violent sports. Proud to be a Christian. Proud to support our military, our cops, our firemen.

Every time I see or hear this scumbag, it makes me even prouder of who I am, who my community is, and to know that NOTHING he can ever do, or any politician can ever do, will change me or my community from our respectable lives.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Forum List

Back