take out all the school loans u can,

May 21, 2015
while you still can. personally, I used them to net, actually in my hand, 23k in the span of a year. To maximize this, you have to start school in May or january, not in the fall! I had to put in about 600 hours of study and class presence to get that 23k. Then I went to Asia for a few months, spent about 10k and married a dentist. She will cost me about another 5k to get here. She's got several job offers here, at $30 an hour, being a dental hygenist. She is getting loans and grants to pursue her career as a dentist, which she need not repay if she continues in that career. So her living expenses are covered.

There are ways to build a lot of credit with your school loans, since they don't come "due" for at least 2 years, if you put in minimal amount of time to "maintain" them. That's time enough to have 20 credit cards that have $10,000 (each) credit lines. Although each card has a cash limit of 2k, there IS a way to cash out about 7k (per card) of that remaining 8k per card. Don't limit yourself by using the student loans only for expenses while in college, folks. They lead to crushing debt if your intended career does not pan out as you planned! Do something with the money that guarantees you a real income.

For instance, do you know any unemployed military vets? Do you know where/how to contact such people? The VA and VFW are where you start. Do you know anything about vets' great deals on a home mortgage? That info can let you parley 10 or so into an income of 40k per year, if you'll get personally involved, and 5-10k per year if you then bow out and let somebody else manage what you've set up.

Last edited:
Welcome........what's the meaning of the name Prison/con?

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back