Take it From an Anonymous Racist: Republican/Conservative = Racist

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
And there's nothing wrong with that.

Truth is, all the "conservative" issues, to a one, mask a hostility to non-whites that's almost always justified.

They don't like welfare not because it's wrong per se -- because they don't like illegal aliens getting it.

They don't like crime not because it's so awful per se -- because it's blacks doing it.

Etc. ad nauseum.

I've been a Republican for decades, a conservative as long. A "pro-white" or, though I loathe the term, "racist" for a few years. (Don't consider myself a bad guy, just honest). I know.

Truth is, all the "conservative" issues, to a one, mask a hostility to non-whites that's almost always justified.

They don't like welfare not because it's wrong per se -- because they don't like illegal aliens getting it.

They don't like crime not because it's so awful per se -- because it's blacks doing it.

Etc. ad nauseum.

I've been a Republican for decades, a conservative as long. A "pro-white" or, though I loathe the term, "racist" for a few years. (Don't consider myself a bad guy, just honest). I know.

In your "confession" you claim to be a Republican and a conservative, yet you use the term "they" when describing your supposed motives. Pretending for the moment that you are what you claim, please explain why you like welfare (other than illegal aliens getting it) and why you like crime (when blacks are not doing it).

P.S. Someone as dishonest as you are IS a bad guy, by definition.

tumblr_mcfi4uMIc41rdcj4do1_250.gif

Excuse us conservatives/libertarians if we think you're an asshole.

Etc. ad nauseum.

Etc. ad nauseum.

Exactly right.

I was a conservative for many years, mostly because I though the GOP was pro-Law Enforcement.

And they are. They love Law Enforcement......as a verb, NOT as a noun.

They despise cops. At least modern far right wingers do. They LOVE seeing blacks and minorities get arrested. But...they equally hate the men enforcing the laws.

They are Pro-Law Enforcement, but mostly Anti-Law Enforcement Officers.

Huge difference. Took me many years to figure that out.

Etc. ad nauseum.

Exactly right.

I was a conservative for many years, mostly because I though the GOP was pro-Law Enforcement.

And they are. They love Law Enforcement......as a verb, NOT as a noun.

They despise cops. At least modern far right wingers do. They LOVE seeing blacks and minorities get arrested. But...they equally hate the men enforcing the laws.

They are Pro-Law Enforcement, but mostly Anti-Law Enforcement Officers.

Huge difference. Took me many years to figure that out.

Speak for yourself you pretender.

Etc. ad nauseum.

‘Illegal’ aliens aren’t eligible for ‘welfare.’

Being a racist may or may not be a prerequisite for being a conservative, but your ignorance certainly confirms you as such.

We like a uncorrupt government that is small.

I'm racist against blacks and hispanics as a large percentage of their population is for sacking our treasury and corruption.

I don't much like what they want to turn this country into.

If you are "pro-white", why does your signature talk about how certain other races have higher average iq than whites? Just curious.
Personally I think iq scores are ridiculous, especially when comparing people of different demographics like that.

I'm racist against blacks and hispanics as a large percentage of their population is for sacking our treasury and corruption.

Tell me you're not serious. Being racist because a majority of "them" do something wrong. Is that how you want people to treat you?

Republican conservatives want smaller government
Blacks want a bigger government

Republican conservatives want to work and advance themselves
A large percentage of blacks want welfare

Republican conservatives teach our children to be good moral human beings
A large percentage of blacks don't. Hell, 70 percent of black men fuck and leave.

on and on we can go. No wonder we republican conservatives disagree with the black innercity black...Why should we???

You can bet your ass that the innercity black is racist towards the white republican conservative. Nothing wrong with white republican conservative voting for republican conservative.

Tell me you're not serious. Being racist because a majority of "them" do something wrong. Is that how you want people to treat you?

They're racist toward me and want a very different country then I want. Just like the moderate muslims don't stand up against their extremist...Good blacks don't stand up against them.

O'noo's it's alright to scream racism at us for holding our government creditable for their wrongs.

Last edited:

Hey just be glad he finally admitted it.

Etc. ad nauseum.

I don't know who your handler is, but they need retraining. This kind of disinformation campaign has been shown ineffective. You need to get back to MiniTru and be reassigned.

Etc. ad nauseum.

Bullshit.

You're an idiot and a pathetic fucking coward. The Republican Party is not for the likes of you, nor is American conservatism in general. You represent nothing but your own weakness and stupidity.

Forum List

Back