Take Another Look at the Assassination of President JFK

george15

Rookie
Sep 30, 2010
For those who are still looking for some answers about the assassination of President JFK, I'm sharing the shocking discoveries of Ken Hudnall in his book as he uncovers the TRUTH.

Check it out and let us know what you think.

Is the TRUTH the same as the truth? Or is it a more important TRUTH than the truth? And.... why are you here plugging some fucking book? Don't tout for sales. It's tacky and we tend to get pissy about creeps who come here for 5 minutes to advertise their crap.

For those who are still looking for some answers about the assassination of President JFK, I'm sharing the shocking discoveries of Ken Hudnall in his book as he uncovers the TRUTH.

No time to check it out right now...

Does it address why Oswald, if he was innocent, killed a cop when left the depository?
Does it address why Oswald, if he was part of a group, didn't finger anybody else when he was caught and obviously left in the lurch (amazingly the supposed other snipers had no problem escaping)

If not, not interested although I'm sure BFRG or whatever her name is will be here in about 2 nanoseconds to sing the praises of the theory du jour

I DID take another look at the assassination of President Kennedy.

Upon close re-examination, I can now authoritatively report that President Kennedy is still dead.

Are you sure that Obama hasn't raised him from the dead?

Oh wait..... wrong Kennedy. Oops, my bad. :lol:

Take Another Look at the Assassination of President JFK

no thx, I have had my fill of BS today already.....ask tomorrow.

I enjoy good documentaries about the JFK assasination. Also good documentaries about WW2 and dinosaurs. If there had ever been any made, I would enjoy good documentaries about UFO's.

Whenever Mrs. Code comes into the room and wants to watch something that is not black and white or narrated by a Brit, she tells me that a Nazi, Cuban Dinosaur killed JFK and than got hit by a comet and turned into a bird.

Mystery solved.

Turn on Survivor.

ignore all the trolls that have responded to your thread george,if you want to know the truth,all you got to do is look at my second post on this thread and read through those links I provided and watch that video THE OBAMA DECEPTION. read through those threads of the posts of Bfgrns and those links there,he took the lone nut theorists on this thread to school there on those threads.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/132866-lee-harvey-oswald-acted-alone-5.html

Last edited:

spammer.gif

Does it address why Oswald, if he was innocent, killed a cop when left the depository?
Does it address why Oswald, if he was part of a group, didn't finger anybody else when he was caught and obviously left in the lurch (amazingly the supposed other snipers had no problem escaping)

If not, not interested although I'm sure BFRG or whatever her name is will be here in about 2 nanoseconds to sing the praises of the theory du jour

Did you ever think that maybe Oswald didn't kill the cop?

He is a troll that has no interest in the truth and is just here seeking attention.He goes around to all these different message boards spending like 14 hours a day on end posting his lies and propaganda.biggest troll you'll ever find.

Last edited:

He is a troll that has no interest in the truth and is just here seeking attention.

"No interest in the truth" from 9/11 rimjob, one of the loopey fucking scumbag piece of shit 9/11 conspiracy assholes who maintains that the guys who did do it (al qaeda) didn't do it, but that the American Government did do it to us. :cuckoo:

Speaking of "no interest in the truth," treasonous scumbags like 9/11 rimjob have a special place in hell reserved for them.

He is a troll that has no interest in the truth and is just here seeking attention.He goes around to all these different message boards spending like 14 hours a day on end posting his lies and propaganda.biggest troll you'll ever find.
How many boards are you on, moron?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back