Take a Moment to Appreciate

Why don't you take your white privilege and stick it up your arse....
Best thing to do is ignore the individual because giving them audience just allow them to spew their stupidity…
Roberto Clemente was my favorite baseball player of all time. I attended his first game on April 17, 1955. He was one of the best hitters of all times and had the strongest throwing arm I ever imagined possible. I was at a New Years eve party in Germany on 12/31/1972 when his death was announced all the BB fans at the party were subdued for the rest of the party. I refuse to believe the news.

Clemente was a humble and gracious man and died while delivering aid in a plane he chartered for earthquake victims. He will always be remembered.

Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Baseball Hall of Fame
Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Member of the National
Career highlights and awards
Teams
MLB statistics
Last MLB appearance
MLB debut
Roberto Clemente
Roberto Clemente 1965.jpg
Clemente in 1965
Right fielder
Born: August 18, 1934
Barrio San Antón, Carolina, Puerto Rico
Died: December 31, 1972 (aged 38)
Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico
Batted: Right
Threw: Right
April 17, 1955, for the Pittsburgh Pirates
October 3, 1972, for the Pittsburgh Pirates
Batting average.317
Hits3,000
Home runs240
Runs batted in1,305
Induction1973
Vote92.7% (first ballo

My all time favorite player…

I'll tell that to my Vietnamese partner. I'm sure she's gonna be surprised to find out that I'm racist....
hahhahahahah -you fkd up--you people do not know basic definitions--it's part of your problems

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

hahhahahahah -you fkd up--you people do not know basic definitions--it's part of your problems

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

racism
/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Definition of racism

I am not sure that is a perfectly correct definition.
When someone wants preferential success of their race, it does not depend on whether or not their race is inherently superior or deserves the preferential treatment.
I think it just means all people inherently have more empathy for their race than any others.
So I think everyone has to be racist emotionally.
Some may intellectually over come that inherent prejudice, but races exist because most people do not.

Forum List

Back