Tahrir Square Rape celebration

I don't feel sorry for her. In no way did she deserve to have this happen to her, but what do you expect to when you go around calling for sharia law thru democracy. If anything, you can anticipate this to be the norm until the liberals are ready to call a terrorist a terrorist.

Oh please. It's a downright miracle there wasn't more violence. In fact, there was very little. The facts don't differentiate between a Muslim man and an American man in that that many men can't keep their hands off a woman, especially a pretty blond woman. I DO feel sorry for her, and hopefully at least she learned THAT lesson.

When was a woman "seperated" from her group and "sexually assaulted" for 20+ minutes at any demonstration in the USA? If you want to make statements excusing this behavior, produce some stats.

She was a JOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So she deserved it. Well that's what the Racist Arab idiots are saying anyway. Is she really even Jewish? Anyone know?

Im going to take a chance and jump to a conclusion.... care to prove me wrong? Go ahead, but until then.... I say it was radical islamists that did it.

Do you know what the definition of prejudice is?

Another ASSumption?

You just want to try and take the moral high ground.... take it, I dont give a fuck!

Those folks are animals, and I doubt in a real "peaceful democratic rebellion" women dont get raped and beaten with a crowd of onlookers.

Um, not trying to "take the moral high ground". Just calling you out on your racism.

Forgive them, Doc. They're Beckites and only repeating his Truth. "They're all animals."

Isn't Egypt 90% muslim? Aren't any other faiths (people of other religions), persecuted (therefore would not do anything in public to draw attention)? Just sayin....

i love how worked up yall can get about this but very little is being said about women being raped in the military in the us and how that is ignored....you want to be outraged...why dont you be outraged about something closer to home?

Who in the military is saying this is "acceptable"? Where in the military has a group of people gathered where a woman was forced away from the people she was with and raped right there in the group? Where did 20 other soldiers have to come to her rescue (along with a bunch of women), to stop the attack (to keep the "line" from growing). There are very few that think rape is acceptable, in this country. How many in that country do you think believe rape is acceptable (especially when done against women that are not behaving acording to Sharia)?
'Bones, there is quit a difference: this was a 'community' acting against one woman, in this country, rape is not committed by a large group of men (maybe a little group of animals, not men). Why would we want Sharia here?

Women can't walk the streets of Egypt without being harassed by strange horney men, Egypt has very high rates for female sexual assault, this is not surprising. Egyptians could give a fuck less about journalists too by the way in case anyone has cared to notice.

UNFPA Egypt - Gender-based Violence

Al-Ahram Weekly | Egypt | Women are hurting

Thank you, a lot of the post ignore the fact that this part of the world is HOSTILE towards women; it does not matter how she is dressed (or not). The people saying this protest is about democracy is ignoring the pain and suffering of half the population.

Women can't walk the streets of Egypt without being harassed by strange horney men, Egypt has very high rates for female sexual assault, this is not surprising. Egyptians could give a fuck less about journalists too by the way in case anyone has cared to notice.

UNFPA Egypt - Gender-based Violence

Al-Ahram Weekly | Egypt | Women are hurting

Thank you, a lot of the post ignore the fact that this part of the world is HOSTILE towards women; it does not matter how she is dressed (or not). The people saying this protest is about democracy is ignoring the pain and suffering of half the population.

The people trying to compare the treatment of women in Egypt to the US are retarded, in the US if you grab a womans ass in a shopping mall or night club you are likely to get your teeth knocked out by other men at the scene, and have charges pressed against you for sexual harassment. In Egypt if someone touches a woman the other guys just laught and make crude remarks, thats just how the culture is there. Anyone that doesn't believe me can go to Egypt and see for themselves.

Sorry bout that,

1. Zander you are correct in everything, and Islam is worthless dung, meant for the dung pile.
2. Actually dung is better than Islam, at least its useful to fertilize the crops.
3. Islam has no use, none.
4. This reporter should not of been raped, and didn't deserve this, and the people of Egypt are *ALL* to blame, and when things really get bad there this summer, let them remember this act, during the end of their old leader, and the standing up of a new one in the future, same as the old boss, you wait and see.
5. And when the people of Egypt, all start to starve this summer, fuck em!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE

Why are you guys so surprised and getting pissed as usual at things you do also to your own and other people. Here is a 14 yrs old child who got raped by fucking American pigs and you sit ther swaying with unbeleif. Heard of American soldiers raping Iraqui women and their own female cadets... Everheard of the gang rape of 2 girls in central park, ever heard of 2 girls rapped by a mob of men in a middle of an American football celebration....ever heard anything :confused:. I do not see this woman being raped, maybe fondeled. Cry wolf is a habit in American society. White girls accusing black men of raping them...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1525886/Troops-ate-chicken-wings-after-killing-rape-girl-14.html :eusa_shhh:

I don't feel sorry for her. In no way did she deserve to have this happen to her, but what do you expect to when you go around calling for sharia law thru democracy. If anything, you can anticipate this to be the norm until the liberals are ready to call a terrorist a terrorist.

Oh please. It's a downright miracle there wasn't more violence. In fact, there was very little. The facts don't differentiate between a Muslim man and an American man in that that many men can't keep their hands off a woman, especially a pretty blond woman. I DO feel sorry for her, and hopefully at least she learned THAT lesson.

When was a woman "seperated" from her group and "sexually assaulted" for 20+ minutes at any demonstration in the USA? If you want to make statements excusing this behavior, produce some stats.

wilding...central park...

Central Park Jogger case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry bout that,

1. Zander you are correct in everything, and Islam is worthless dung, meant for the dung pile.
2. Actually dung is better than Islam, at least its useful to fertilize the crops.
3. Islam has no use, none.
4. This reporter should not of been raped, and didn't deserve this, and the people of Egypt are *ALL* to blame, and when things really get bad there this summer, let them remember this act, during the end of their old leader, and the standing up of a new one in the future, same as the old boss, you wait and see.
5. And when the people of Egypt, all start to starve this summer, fuck em!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE

Why are you guys so surprised and getting pissed as usual at things you do also to your own and other people. Here is a 14 yrs old child who got raped by fucking American pigs and you sit ther swaying with unbeleif. Heard of American soldiers raping Iraqui women and their own female cadets... Everheard of the gang rape of 2 girls in central park, ever heard of 2 girls rapped by a mob of men in a middle of an American football celebration....ever heard anything :confused:. I do not see this woman being raped, maybe fondeled. Cry wolf is a habit in American society. White girls accusing black men of raping them...

Troops ate chicken wings after 'killing rape girl, 14' - Telegraph :eusa_shhh:

You are a stupid fucking idiot, in all those cases you sited the men responsible were put to task for their actions and punished, will the men who sexually assaulted the reporter face any actions? I doubt it, harassing a female in that part of the world isn't considered a big of a deal as it is here, get over it.

Thats an unfortunate thing that happened but police pursued the case right? are the Egyptian police pursuing who assaulted this woman? I didn't hear anything.

CBS News reporter Lara Logan was gang raped and beaten by an angry mob a yesterday.
She was flown out of Egypt, a yesterday for treatment at a U.S. hospital.

Source , N.Y. Post.

2/16/2011

it is sickening when conservative men behave like this.

if lara is considered a "liberal" im sure most cons are happy this happened

You could not be more wrong. Conservatives want freedom (not support) for everyone. If a woman can not move in public, that is not freedom. I thought the libs are the ones saying this is all about democracy.... maybe they mean democracy for the muslims that want to impose Sharia law on the rest of the population.

CBS News reporter Lara Logan was gang raped and beaten by an angry mob a yesterday.
She was flown out of Egypt, a yesterday for treatment at a U.S. hospital.

Source , N.Y. Post.

2/16/2011

it is sickening when conservative men behave like this.

if lara is considered a "liberal" im sure most cons are happy this happened

You could not be more wrong. Conservatives want freedom (not support) for everyone. If a woman can not move in public, that is not freedom. I thought the libs are the ones saying this is all about democracy.... maybe they mean democracy for the muslims that want to impose Sharia law on the rest of the population.

I completely agree with you. If a woman can not move in public, that is not freedom. I'm a liberal. I support freedom of religion in our country, including the rights of Muslims to practice Islam.

I completely oppose theocracy in any form, with any religion. If US Muslims seek to impose Sharia Law on other Americans I will be first in line to oppose them.

How sweet to find common ground with a conservative.

Last edited:
You believe that a diety named ALLAH is going to reward you in the afterlife and you have the nerve to call me delusional. :lol::lol::lol: Really, that is simply too rich.
Is this supposed to make me angry? What a diaphanous attempt to draw attention away from your attempt to misrepresent the information I posted. :lol:

Here in the real world - Islam's record on Women's rights speaks for itself. It is atrocious.
And here you imply that every crime committed in a region can be ascribed to the dominant religion there. Brilliant.

Aren't you the one claiming that Sharia law (the most intolerable political system) is inseperable from the "spiritual" islam?

You believe that a diety named ALLAH is going to reward you in the afterlife and you have the nerve to call me delusional. :lol::lol::lol: Really, that is simply too rich.
Is this supposed to make me angry? What a diaphanous attempt to draw attention away from your attempt to misrepresent the information I posted. :lol:

Here in the real world - Islam's record on Women's rights speaks for itself. It is atrocious.
And here you imply that every crime committed in a region can be ascribed to the dominant religion there. Brilliant.

Aren't you the one claiming that Sharia law (the most intolerable political system) is inseperable from the "spiritual" islam?

Sharia Law can only be imposed in an Islamic theocracy. We would never put up with that in the US.

Even on my most paranoid days, I still think separation of church and state will always be the law of our land.

Sharia Law can only be imposed in an Islamic theocracy. We would never put up with that in the US.

Even on my most paranoid days, I still think separation of church and state will always be the law of our land.

Preach!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rape is the fault of the rapist.
The act of rape is a crime, not a fault. But fools rush in where wise men (and women) fear to go.

In addition to the extremely agitated nature of the crowds in the streets it had been announced a day or two in advance of Logan's experience that thousands of felons had escaped from local prisons and were roaming freely. Also, Anderson Cooper, a male journalist colleague of Logan's, had already been snatched and pummeled by a mob and luckily escaped with his life. So I'm wondering if Ms. Logan might be an observant Catholic and under the impression at the time that Saint Michael was protectively watching over her.

As the father of three girls I naturally deplore any form of sexual assault and/or male violence against women. But I'm left to wonder just what the hell motivated this babe to put herself in an ideal position to be raped or molested -- and possibly killed? I'm thinking that it's likely her parents never cautioned her about certain aspects of life that every woman should know.

If I were a journalist, even if I were allowed to carry a firearm, I would not have put myself in that very dangerous situation. Because Americans are not well-liked in any Mid-Eastern nation and my life is much more valuable to me than career advancement.

Your statement sounds as if you blame Lara Logan for 'putting herself in a positon to be raped, molested and possibly killed'. She's a news reporter, and a fearless one. Should only male reporters take dangerous assignments? I'm sure Ms Logan was cautioned about the dangers of covering this event. That doesn't mean it was predictable and she deliberately set out to be gang raped.

Anderson Cooper may have been snatched and pummeled but he wasn't gang raped. That Ms Logan was is a reflection of the hatred for women this culture has.

The fault of this crime lies on the feet of the criminal, the rapist, NOT the rape survivor.

Last edited:

So you show 5 that is five animals compared to the tens and tens of animals that assualted the reporter in Egypt. Great stretch. Both are extremely wrong, they are crimes. Difference: one culture tries to stop this behavior, the other culture welcomes it. Let's see if you can guess which is which?

Sorry to disagree so soon. It is not the law of the land. In California San Fran has denounced RCC over homosexual adoption [the homosexuals want to force RCC orphanages (caring for children) to give children to homosexuals against the RCC teachings (directly against the faith)]. This is a direct attack against freedom of religion (there are other orphanages). When Oklahoma tried to pass a law to keep muslim law out of our courts, it was struck down. If we are not vigilant, our country will not have the freedoms preserved. That is part of our job as citizens, to protect liberty for the future generations.

Forum List

Back