Taco Bell Announces “New Look”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
enhanced-mid-10197-1463439335-9.png

Originally Maria's Tacos, then Bell's Tacos, the chain appears to be following the example of MacDonald's in upgrading its presentation.

enhanced-mid-26241-1463432609-3.jpg

More into @ Taco Bell Is Getting A Makeover, Exposed Brick And All

They should upgrade the grounded shit they use as ingedients.

They should put toilets right at the tables that way when you eat their food, no need to get up to take the inevitable shit. Also, that way they could avoid the whole transgender bathroom issue.

Geez, even on food we have to disagree. I love their tacos.

They should upgrade the grounded shit they use as ingedients.
LOLOLOL.....I don't agree with you much, but if anyone is really serious about TB, open up some of the shit they wrap and see exactly what meat if any is present in it. I don't know if its a meat shortage, but that company should be ashamed of its products that contain meat...the only thing they can't hide is the ground beef....but steak and chicken....forget about it or better still...dream about it....cause all you gonna get is lots of cheese, lettuce and wrap.

They should put toilets right at the tables that way when you eat their food, no need to get up to take the inevitable shit. Also, that way they could avoid the whole transgender bathroom issue.

LMAO!! I was thinking the same thing before I saw your post!

It's been years but I have to spend much of the day on the hopper after eating their chow. I don't know if it's the food or the hired help. Kinda don't do fast food any more anyway, it seems to be a common theme.

To refute a whole lot of male bovine excrement:

What's actually in Taco Bell beef?

Taco Bell is revealing what's in its beef, and it turns out it's actually mostly beef.

The fast-food chain's recipe contains 88% beef and 12% "signature recipe," according to a new webpage posted by Taco Bell.
Also, addressing a widespread rumor, Taco Bell beef is not grade D beef, according to the website.

"We use the same quality beef used in all ground beef (like you'd find in the grocery store), only USDA-inspected, 100% premium real beef, period," the website says.

The other ingredients include some hard-to-pronounce words. Taco Bell says many of these items are common at-home ingredients, such as spices and thickeners.

"Ingredients like oats and sodium phosphates help make sure the texture is right," according to the chain.
The company also says "artificial flavor" refers to black pepper flavor.

Wit more links and information @ http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ients/8501981/

(Isn't it amazing what a simple Cortana search comes up with?)

Forum List

Back