T-Paw Speaking Sanity, Obama Won For His Leadership, Not Free Stuff

Pawlenty clearly said Obama won because the voters saw better leadership values in Obama than they did in Romney, and that it was wrong to say it was something as simple as "gifts".

And he is right.

If you want to see a stark example of the problem with Republicans today, I challenge each and every one of you to scan the most recent ten pages of the US Discussion Politics section of this forum.

As you scan those pages, I would like you to come back here and link to every topic you find that was started by a right winger, conservative, Republican, whathaveyou, that was a positive proposition.

Hell, go back 100 pages if you can.

I defy any of you to find a single topic where a Republican did NOT start a topic that was more than an attack of one kind or another on the left or Obama.

When all the piss drinkers know how to do is attack, that communicates they are a bankrupt philosophy. They have nothing to offer.

Nada. Zilch. Zero.

No plan. At all.

THAT is why the GOP lost. They have become a pack of howling rabid dogs.

Pawlenty is right. They did not put a plan on the table.

Romney didn't have the balls to lay out any specifics of his plans. Just a lot of hot air.

When you are that chickenshit, the current occupant of the position is going to whip your ass.

And if there were a guy with an (R) occupying the White House, the exact thing would be said about democratics.

All that Hpoe-changey redux beating Etch-a-sketch proves is the old bromide about the devil you know.

You really are quite new at this, aren't ya?

Nope we are NEVER as bad as you on the right are about hating the opposition.

Yes we hated Bush and fought him but that is because he LIED this country into war and politizied every inch of his government.

remember the DOJ sacndal where they took religious college nutters and gave them the keys to the DOJ?

Then after doing all they could to be able to investigate any American for next to nothing they crashed the world economy.

That is the republican record in office.

We did not create that record you did.

then you fools on here cheered this at every turn.

We hated Bush for good reasons.

You hate obama for made up reasons.

That is not an equal comparison.

Lets remember how you treated Clinton.

Lets remember how the democrats compromised to help both Reagan and Bush.

The republicans voted against their own bills and filibustered things that had a 90% pos voting record the congress just to make Obama look bad.

You have been given your reward for those actions in this last election

I agree that Obama's gifts to the poor and the lower middle class were not the only reason he won, but I can't fathom Pawlenty's claim that Obama won because of his "leadership." That's just bizarre.

Obama won because he played the class warfare card (and most lower-income voters bought it), because he lied through his teeth about his record, and because he lied through his teeth about Romney. Another huge factor was the fact that most news networks cast aside all pretense of journalistic objectivity and acted as an arm of the Obama campaign.

Ah...Your manic hatred is completely reasonable and rational and nobody else's is.

And you wonder why it is that almost nobody takes you seriously. :lol:

you can continue to pretend Bush was not the WORST president in modern history if not all of our history.

the facts will not be allowed to be rewritten by fools like you.

I agree that Obama's gifts to the poor and the lower middle class were not the only reason he won, but I can't fathom Pawlenty's claim that Obama won because of his "leadership." That's just bizarre.
Because he has an (R) by his name, and comes from a state where you have to jam your head up lolberal asses in order to make any political headway.

Once you recognize that, it's really not that difficult to understand.

Ah...Your manic hatred is completely reasonable and rational and nobody else's is.

you can continue to pretend Bush was not the WORST president in modern history if not all of our history.

The subject is your manic and irrational hatred, not BOOOOOOOSH!, you freaked-out hating hater. :lol:

Obama won because he played the class warfare card (and most lower-income voters bought it), because he lied through his teeth about his record, and because he lied through his teeth about Romney. Another huge factor was the fact that most news networks cast aside all pretense of journalistic objectivity and acted as an arm of the Obama campaign.

He won because this is a Democracy and the people didnt want to go back to Bush III.

Robmoney refused to give his taxes for all to see, he refused to tell any details of his plan.

He talked disparingly of a huge swath of the voting public.

You jsut dont like democracy when you dont win.

that translate to you dont like Democracy.

your anti American

I take exception to word "almost nobody"... Is there really anyone that takes that meatbag seriously?

The subject is your manic and irrational hatred, not BOOOOOOOSH!, you freaked-out hating hater. :lol:

You will NOT be allowed to wipe the Bush record free of his HUGE failures no matter how many names you call the opposition party

I take exception to word "almost nobody"... Is there really anyone that takes that meatbag seriously?

dear meatsack,

I have been right and you have been wrong.

I told you Bush was on the verge of ruining the economy and you defended him.

If not you personally then all the right on this site at the time did.

You can not rewrite history just because you were proven wrong on all your predictions of the effect of policy and the compentencey of your chosen candidates

Well, I did leave open the possibility that the likes of rderp, Cammpbell, Crack_Baby and Spamahontas might take her moonbattery seriously, from time to time. :lol:

And if there were a guy with an (R) occupying the White House, the exact thing would be said about democratics.

All that Hpoe-changey redux beating Etch-a-sketch proves is the old bromide about the devil you know.

In 2008, Obama put healthcare reform on the table. And then he followed through.

I guess you weren't paying attention.

Were you able to find ANY topics that met my challenge?

Didn't think so.

In 2008, Obama put healthcare reform on the table. And then he followed through.

Didn't think so.

You call what was done to ram Oblolshevikcare up our asses "leading"?

Wow...Just wow.

Didn't think so.

You call what was done to ram Oblolshevikcare up our asses "leading"?

Wow...Just wow.

Yes, it is leadership. You don't have to like ObamaCare, which I don't, to see that it was at least a plan that was put on the table and followed through.

What did the GOP put on the table? Nothing but anti-immigrant rhetoric, anti-gay rhetoric, anti-Muslim rhetoric, lies, hypocrisy, nutter conspiracy theories, and Voter ID.

All the GOP does is attack the other guy, which is an indication of a bankrupt ideology. And the evidence for that is staring you right in the face on this forum.

Go back ten pages. Hell, go back a hundred pages on this forum.

Nothing but attacks. Not one single topic started suggesting a way forward.

The modern day party is nothing but a bunch of brain dead, piss drinking, bumper sticker quoting parrots.

No leadership. None.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't leadership...It was threats, bribery and outright Chicago thuggery...Especially in the way that the blue dogs were kowtowed into conforming with the demands of the regime.

Not one single republican vote was courted...He couldn't even get career RINOs like Collins and Snowe on board.

You have a very, very arrested POV on what constitutes "leadership".

No, it wasn't leadership...It was threats, bribery and outright Chicago thuggery...Especially in the way that the blue dogs were kowtowed into conforming with the demands of the regime.

Not one single republican vote was courted...He couldn't even get career RINOs like Collins and Snowe on board.

You have a very, very arrested POV on what constitutes "leadership".

Why try to win the consent of rabid dogs who disagree for the sake of disagreeing?

When is the last time you started a topic suggesting a positive way forward? Could you even come up with any good ideas and be able to defend them with evidence, logic, and reason?

When is the last time anyone from the right on this forum did?

I'm guessing never.

Wouldn't he have to, I don't know, show some leadership, before he win for his leadership?

Yeah. Keep blaming the GOP's loss on Obama giving gifts to the negroes.

Christ. Some people will never learn...

Forum List

Back