Syria's murderous dictator could be the big winner in the West's attack on ISIS

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
We'll have to wait and see how long he will be kept around.

ap-with-islamic-state-targeted-what-happens-to-syrias-assad.jpg
syndication.ap.orgSyrian President Bashar Assad reviews the presidential guard during a welcoming ceremony in Athens. The tide of global rage against the Islamic State group lends greater urgency to ending the jihadis’ ability to operate at will from a base in war-torn Syria.

The tide of global rage against the Islamic State group lends greater urgency to ending the jihadis' ability to operate at will from a base in war-torn Syria. That momentum could also force a reevaluation of what to do about President Bashar Assad and puts a renewed focus on the position of his key patrons, Russia and Iran.

The Syrian leader has lost much of the country to IS and other groups in the four-year war; half the population has been displaced, many areas have been leveled, and masses of refugees are flooding Europe. Along the way, Assad's brutal military response has made him persona non grata in most of the world.

Continue reading at:

Syria's murderous dictator could be the big winner in the West's attack on ISIS - Business Insider?

Why can´t the murderous dictators of "Business Insider" not publish their article without al-Qaeda propaganda?

Along the way, Assad's brutal military response has made him persona non grata in most of the world.
Wrong, shitheads. We are grateful and say: Good work, Bashar!

Why can´t the murderous dictators of "Business Insider" not publish their article without al-Qaeda propaganda?

Along the way, Assad's brutal military response has made him persona non grata in most of the world.

Who is the "we" here? As a German citizen whose leader is not Assad, you make it sound that he is actually your leader instead of Merkle. As a German citizen, you should worry more about the terrorists in your midst that can harm your fellow German citizens than spending your nights and days cheering on some dictator. If you have any problems with the article, I suggest you contact the author.

Who is the "we" here? As a German citizen whose leader is not Assad, you make it sound that he is actually your leader instead of Merkle. As a German citizen, you should worry more about the terrorists in your midst that can harm your fellow German citizens than spending your nights and days cheering on some dictator. If you have any problems with the article, I suggest you contact the author.
Merkle´s way to deal with terrorists (tolerance and charity) is not as effective as Assad´s. However, if Assad is a dictator, Merkel is a dictator, too.

syndication.ap.orgSyrian President Bashar Assad reviews the presidential guard during a welcoming ceremony in Athens. The tide of global rage against the Islamic State group lends greater urgency to ending the jihadis’ ability to operate at will from a base in war-torn Syria.

The tide of global rage against the Islamic State group lends greater urgency to ending the jihadis' ability to operate at will from a base in war-torn Syria. That momentum could also force a reevaluation of what to do about President Bashar Assad and puts a renewed focus on the position of his key patrons, Russia and Iran.

The Syrian leader has lost much of the country to IS and other groups in the four-year war; half the population has been displaced, many areas have been leveled, and masses of refugees are flooding Europe. Along the way, Assad's brutal military response has made him persona non grata in most of the world.

Continue reading at:

Syria's murderous dictator could be the big winner in the West's attack on ISIS - Business Insider?
Syria and Iraq wouldn't have a problem with ISIS if Saddam Hussein was still in charge.

If Assad's regime was unchallenged, Syria would be a safer place and we wouldn't have all these refugees.

Does the term stirring up a bee hive mean anything to you?

Continue reading at:

Syria and Iraq wouldn't have a problem with ISIS if Saddam Hussein was still in charge.

If Assad's regime was unchallenged, Syria would be a safer place and we wouldn't have all these refugees.

Does the term stirring up a bee hive mean anything to you?

Have you forgotten that there were protesters against Assad and his police mowed them down? Wouldn't it have been nice if Assad could have sat down with these protesters and tried to work things out. Then there would have been no civil war in Syria.

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

Merkle´s way to deal with terrorists (tolerance and charity) is not as effective as Assad´s. However, if Assad is a dictator, Merkel is a dictator, too.

If you feel Merkel is a dictator, I would suggest then that you go live in the country of your favorite dictator. See it you can get the same benefits there that you are receiving in Germany.

If you feel Merkel is a dictator, I would suggest then that you go live in the country of your favorite dictator. See it you can get the same benefits there that you are receiving in Germany.

Are you on ISIS side??

What sort of criminal are you?

how do you dare?????

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

Poor Skye feel like she had to put her two cents in. No one denies that the Islamic State is the enemy, but if Assad could have negotiated with his own people at the beginning, things might have been different. ISIS saw all the chaos with the Syrian Civil War and saw their opportunity to start up.

Are you on ISIS side??

What sort of criminal are you?

how do you dare?????

How are tricks in the insane asylum., Skye?

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

Poor Skye feel like she had to put her two cents in. No one denies that the Islamic State is the enemy, but if Assad could have negotiated with his own people at the beginning, things might have been different. ISIS saw all the chaos with the Syrian Civil War and saw their opportunity to start up.

relax silly Sally

leave Assad alone or his predecessors...

you talk to much:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

bloody hell !:rolleyes:

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

relax silly Sally

Well gag me with a spoon, as a Valley Girl would say. Why not tell us how many posts you made last week to show us how much you talk, you nutty lady?

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

relax silly Sally

Well gag me with a spoon, as a Valley Girl would say. Why not tell us how many posts you made last week to show us how much you talk, you nutty lady?

Bless Putin

attacking your adored ISIS

that's all I will say to you traitor silly Sally

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

relax silly Sally

Bless Putin

I really wonder what meds Skye is on. There definitely is something wrong with her. It's amusing how uptight some people, such as Skye, get so upset with an article. If they are that upset, take it up with the author of the article. I am sure it would appreciate the feedback.

OP is an idiot

Assad is not the enemy

Islamic State is.

relax silly Sally

Bless Putin

I really wonder what meds Skye is on. There definitely is something wrong with her. It's amusing how uptight some people, such as Skye, get so upset with an article. If they are that upset, take it up with the author of the article. I am sure it would appreciate the feedback.

It's amusing how uptight some people..get so upset with an article.

Sally dear, methinks if someone stuck a piece of coal up your ass you would crap out a diamond. You are so uptight, please take a deep breath.:itsok:

Now try to remember ISIS is the enemy.

relax silly Sally

Bless Putin

It's amusing how uptight some people..get so upset with an article.

Sally dear, methinks if someone stuck a piece of coal up your ass you would crap out a diamond. You are so uptight, please take a deep breath.:itsok:

Now try to remember ISIS is the enemy.

I agree

What an ass...silly Sally always rooting for ISIS ...what scum!

Forum List

Back