Syria's murderous dictator could be the big winner in the West's attack on ISIS

relax silly Sally

leave Assad alone or his predecessors...

you talk to much:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

bloody hell !:rolleyes:

Well gag me with a spoon, as a Valley Girl would say. Why not tell us how many posts you made last week to show us how much you talk, you nutty lady?

Bless Putin

attacking your adored ISIS

that's all I will say to you traitor silly Sally

I really wonder what meds Skye is on. There definitely is something wrong with her. It's amusing how uptight some people, such as Skye, get so upset with an article. If they are that upset, take it up with the author of the article. I am sure it would appreciate the feedback.

It's amusing how uptight some people..get so upset with an article.

Sally dear, methinks if someone stuck a piece of coal up your ass you would crap out a diamond. You are so uptight, please take a deep breath.:itsok:

Now try to remember ISIS is the enemy.

I agree

What an ass...silly Sally always rooting for ISIS ...what scum!
ISIS is a plague on mankind that must be wiped out.

relax silly Sally

leave Assad alone or his predecessors...

you talk to much:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

bloody hell !:rolleyes:

Well gag me with a spoon, as a Valley Girl would say. Why not tell us how many posts you made last week to show us how much you talk, you nutty lady?

Bless Putin

I really wonder what meds Skye is on. There definitely is something wrong with her. It's amusing how uptight some people, such as Skye, get so upset with an article. If they are that upset, take it up with the author of the article. I am sure it would appreciate the feedback.

Sally dear, methinks if someone stuck a piece of coal up your ass you would crap out a diamond. You are so uptight, please take a deep breath.:itsok:

I agree

Crazy Lady, why don't you go out and bark at the moon. Has anyone seen me rooting for ISIS? Evidently this Crazy Lady in her mental illness seems to think so. She just gets so uptight over an article. It's like she goes nuts over articles which she doesn't agree to. The one here who is uptight is the Crazy Lady. I think it is interesting how other people think about the situation, but the Crazy Lady can't have that. I guess the Crazy Lady thinks that everyone should march to her drumbeat.

I am beginning to have my doubts about Sally and irosie91...

sad but true...mainly about irosie91...

the other one I always knew was a cuckoo

Bless Putin

I agree

Crazy Lady, why don't you go out and bark at the moon. Has anyone seen me rooting for ISIS? Evidently this Crazy Lady in her mental illness seems to think so. She just gets so uptight over an article. It's like she goes nuts over articles which she doesn't agree to. The one here who is uptight is the Crazy Lady. I think it is interesting how other people think about the situation, but the Crazy Lady can't have that. I guess the Crazy Lady thinks that everyone should march to her drumbeat.

The one here who is uptight is the Crazy Lady.

Not nice to call yourself names sally.

Now repeat after me ISIS is the enemy, ISIS is the enemy.

I am beginning to have my doubts about Sally and irosie91...

sad but true...mainly about irosie91...

the other one I always knew was a cuckoo

Do you realize that you contribute nothing to this particular forum but your craziness?

Bless Putin

I agree

You have no problem with that nutjob calling names, Alex? We all know ISIS is the enemy, but is it so terrible to hear the point of view of others? After all, this is only a forum,, and we certainly are not going to change the world.

I agree

You have no problem with that nutjob calling names, Alex? We all know ISIS is the enemy, but is it so terrible to hear the point of view of others? After all, this is only a forum,, and we certainly are not going to change the world.

this is only a forum,, and we certainly are not going to change the world.
Terrorists have changed the world with the internet and places like this. They look for sympathizers and propagandists. Are you one? I cannot tell for sure what side of the fence you sit on.

One thing I can tell, Alex, is that you are very narrow minded if it disturbs you so much to hear the opinion of others. NOBODY on this forum is for ISIS, but it is interesting to read the different points of views of others in different articles. Lots of these articles have comment sections. Why not utilize them instead of wondering if posters are for ISIS? Just by saying ISLAM IS THE ENEMY when everyone here knows it really is not contributing anything to this forum.

I agree

Terrorists have changed the world with the internet and places like this. They look for sympathizers and propagandists. Are you one? I cannot tell for sure what side of the fence you sit on.

I agree

Since you have just wiggled over to this forum, Alex, you have no idea what others have said about ISIS. Say, with all your carrying on about this, maybe you are an ISIS supporter and are trying to fool us. One never knows.

I agree

Since you have just wiggled over to this forum, Alex, you have no idea what others have said about ISIS. Say, with all your carrying on about this, maybe you are an ISIS supporter and are trying to fool us. One never knows.
It is not about "others" you ISIS supporter. You start this thread and now are recruiting for your cause.

It is not about "others" you ISIS supporter. You start this thread and now are recruiting for your cause.

Yessiree, it is quite obvious that Alex, who just recently crept over here and thus hasn't kept abreast of all the posts against ISIS made by us, is a person who can't stand to see a writer of an article have a different opinion from his. An open-minded person, regardless of what he believes in, would be interested enough to see what someone else thinks about different situations. However, Alex has no open mind so if someone posts something Alex doesn't like, Senor El Stupido right away thinks that person is an ISIS supporter. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Alex, and don't let the turkey cluck something you don't like to hear or you might throw a fit and call the turkey an ISIS supporter.

Yessiree, it is quite obvious that Alex, who just recently crept over here and thus hasn't kept abreast of all the posts against ISIS made by us, is a person who can't stand to see a writer of an article have a different opinion from his. An open-minded person, regardless of what he believes in, would be interested enough to see what someone else thinks about different situations. However, Alex has no open mind so if someone posts something Alex doesn't like, Senor El Stupido right away thinks that person is an ISIS supporter. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Alex, and don't let the turkey cluck something you don't like to hear or you might throw a fit and call the turkey an ISIS supporter.

I see how crafty you are attempting to be by switching sides of the argument. It will not work though I can see right through you, you propagandist and sympathizer. ISIS is the enemy

The support of Assad by Syrian majority - it's a fact. Citizens support them really strong, so western politicians demand from Assad not only "free elections", but "nonparticipation of Assad in this elections" - read the news carefully :)

So, how elections can be "free" with this forbid for real candidate - I cannot imagine.

Also, I cannot imagine, how citizens can love Assad so much, if he's really "murderous dictator"?

And if he's just a "murderous dictator" without morals - why he continues a war (maybe hopeless for him) with a real evil, like ISIS? Instead of option of easily connect and unite with ISIS, which any real murderous dictator at Middle East have?

I feel something wrong in this propaganda :)

Forum List

Back