Syrian warplane bombards school bus, killing 4 children at least

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder what the public relations guy for Assad will have to say about this. Will he state that the Kuwaiti News Agency is lying?

Syrian warplane bombards school bus, killing 4 children at least
22/12/2014 | 08:41 PM | World News
text-size-minus.png
text-size-plus.png

AMMAN, Dec 22 (KUNA) -- At least four children were killed and no less than 10 were wounded (most of them under the age of 10) when a Syrian regime warplane targeted a small primary school bus near Al-Ehsan hospital in Saraqib, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) Monday.

The SOHR added that the death tally is likely to rise, as many of the injured are in critical conditions.
Furthermore, a man from Ma'rat Al-Numan was killed by aerial bombardment on areas in the city today, it said.
Meanwhile, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that five workers were injured when a mortar round landed on small plant in the northern entrance of Damascus city.
A source at the Police Command said the workers sustained wounds of varying severity and were rushed to a hospital, adding that the attack also caused significant material damage to the plant. (end) tk.ibi

22/12/2014 | 08:41 PM | World News

Syria is a war zone. Shit happens.
Any news on the ISIS war crimes in Syria or is your focus simply on the Syrian Military?

I guess you have been asleep at the switch. There has been plenty said on this forum about what ISIS is doing; and now that you appeared on the scene, you can also join in and report on ISIS like many of us have been doing.

As for "shit happens," the cheerleader for Assad doesn't want to hear about that "shit." He only wants to hear good things about Assad and his gang even though the "shit" did happen.

Any news on the ISIS war crimes in Syria or is your focus simply on the Syrian Military?

I guess you have been asleep at the switch. There has been plenty said on this forum about what ISIS is doing; and now that you appeared on the scene, you can also join in and report on ISIS like many of us have been doing.

As for "shit happens," the cheerleader for Assad doesn't want to hear about that "shit." He only wants to hear good things about Assad and his gang even though the "shit" did happen.
So? Ya know, if we had backed Assad, even secretly, ISIS might not even exist today. In the global world of Machiavellian politics sometimes one has to chose the lesser of two evils, that takes looking at what's happening with a honestly critical eye towards possibilities. Myself and others knew that not backing Assad would result in the evil chaos we have today.
Asleep at the switch? You think too highly of yourself........ :thup:

I know I've seen press photos at least a few times of Isil rebels using school buses for transportation. They're very practical to that end. They'll hold lots of ammunition and other equipment and at least a dozen rebels to boot. Also, does it surprise anyone here, that sally and her fellow travelers are cheering on some of the most savage rebels in modern history: al-Qaeda & Isil. Like I've long said, there is no evil on this planet too wicked, whose ass the American left won't kiss up one cheek and down the other.

Like it or not, Assad's government was duly elected by a majority of the Syrian people. There's no way he could have kept the war going this long were it not for the support of the Syrian people and the loyalty of his soldiers. The left hates Assad because he's one of very few Arab leaders who hasn't called for the destruction of Israel.

I know I've seen press photos at least a few times of Isil rebels using school buses for transportation. They're very practical to that end. They'll hold lots of ammunition and other equipment and at least a dozen rebels to boot. Also, does it surprise anyone here, that sally and her fellow travelers are cheering on some of the most savage rebels in modern history: al-Qaeda & Isil. Like I've long said, there is no evil on this planet too wicked, whose ass the American left won't kiss up one cheek and down the other.

Like it or not, Assad's government was duly elected by a majority of the Syrian people. There's no way he could have kept the war going this long were it not for the support of the Syrian people and the loyalty of his soldiers. The left hates Assad because he's one of very few Arab leaders who hasn't called for the destruction of Israel.

You two guys are really too much. Nobody here is cheering on ISIS. There have been plenty of posts telling the horrible things the ISIS members are doing. However, is it a crime to report on what Assad has been doing to his own people? Anyone posting articles on this must just be on the Left??? Yeah, right!!! Are we the ones making up the news or is it people who are actually in the field and are seeing what is happening? Go talk to the Human Rights people and ask them if they are lying? Read the accounts of people who have been tortured in prisons there. As for Assad keeping the civil war going on, are you conveniently forgetting that he gets help from Hezbollah and Iran?

So? Ya know, if we had backed Assad, even secretly, ISIS might not even exist today. In the global world of Machiavellian politics sometimes one has to chose the lesser of two evils, that takes looking at what's happening with a honestly critical eye towards possibilities. Myself and others knew that not backing Assad would result in the evil chaos we have today.

Of course you were asleep at the switch if you didn't notice all the articles about ISIS and what was happening with regard to this group. You asked the silly question if I was just focusing on Syria when I have posted about other things also, including many posts about ISIS. When don't you do a little search for my posts to verify what I am telling you if you still believe I just focus on Syria?

Of course you were asleep at the switch if you didn't notice all the articles about ISIS and what was happening with regard to this group. You asked the silly question if I was just focusing on Syria when I have posted about other things also, including many posts about ISIS. When don't you do a little search for my posts to verify what I am telling you if you still believe I just focus on Syria?
I asked a simple question, you chose to label it silly and instead took offense. Obviously you have some kind of personal problem. Don't burden me with it.

I asked a simple question, you chose to label it silly and instead took offense. Obviously you have some kind of personal problem. Don't burden me with it.
Just count the times she attacked me in this thread using SOHR propaganda. Its simply sad, what she does.
Obviously, the terrorists do not drive children to school but use any vehicle for their terrorism as almost all the children are saved in government held areas. The bus was probably part of a terrorist convoy.

Syria More Than 4.3 Million Students Begin New School Year US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I love this Syrian airforce "targets" a school bus. They've resorted to using barrel bombs and have few if any precision giuded weapons; targeting a school bus, really? More likely pure bad luck.

I love this Syrian airforce "targets" a school bus. They've resorted to using barrel bombs and have few if any precision giuded weapons; targeting a school bus, really? More likely pure bad luck.
They have agents on the ground that look out for targets and place trackers for the airforce. The airforce has few guided bombs, however.
As civilians are very rare in terrorist controlled areas, no school system can be assumed. And let us not think of what this terrorist scum would teach the students. And of course, there was no bus taking children somewhere.

She mainly shows up with accusations towards the Syrian government.

ATTENTION; ATTENTION. To all the world's media -- there are to be no stories about what Assad and his gang are doing in Syria, not even when the stories happen to be true. Furthermore, all stories which have been published must be immediately retracted. The admirers of Assad have been very unhappy with these stories getting out. In the future, the admirers of Assad, since they are on the Middle East forum, will now also give us some news of what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. The Middle East covers an awful lot of real estate, and so much is happening in many of the countries. So far I don't think any of the readers have seen anything from them about something going on in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, the Gulf States, etc. Aren't they interested in what is happening in the various countries or are they just here to bolster up Assad?

Just count the times she attacked me in this thread using SOHR propaganda. Its simply sad, what she does.
Obviously, the terrorists do not drive children to school but use any vehicle for their terrorism as almost all the children are saved in government held areas. The bus was probably part of a terrorist convoy.

Syria More Than 4.3 Million Students Begin New School Year US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ATTENTION; ATTENTION. To all the world's media -- there are to be no stories about what Assad and his gang are doing in Syria, not even when the stories happen to be true. Furthermore, all stories which have been published must be immediately retracted. The admirers of Assad have been very unhappy with these stories going out. Now that they are on the Middle East forum and the Middle East is a huge chunk of real estate, here's hoping that they give us a few articles at least about what is happening in other Middle East countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Yemen, the Emirates, etc. Are they just here to bolster up Assad and nothing else?

As Sally rejects the protection the Syrian government provides she should internalize Baghdadis seven rules for Christians when she moves to the "liberated" provinces to celebrate her benefactors.

As Sally rejects the protection the Syrian government provides she should internalize Baghdadis seven rules for Christians when she moves to the "liberated" provinces to celebrate her benefactors.

We just all have to remember that there is to be no derogatory articles about Assad and his gang -- not even when an article is in al Jazeera. Assad's chief cheerleader will be very unhappy if we don't follow his rules.

Children killed in Syria air strikes - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

We just all have to remember that there is to be no derogatory articles about Assad and his gang -- not even when an article is in al Jazeera. Assad's chief cheerleader will be very unhappy if we don't follow his rules.

Children killed in Syria air strikes - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
You should ask yourself what children have to do in the warzone where terrorists killed the civilians or made them flee. More fodder for the Anti-Assad press.
What you are not reporting about is that the US-led anti terror coalitions airstrikes do harm to civlians as well. However, the Syrian airforces strike/kill ratio is very low what proves that no populated areas are targetet.

50 civilians dead in US-led airstrikes against ISIS in Syria UN RT News

Well, here you see how the army is seen within the population.
10885498_594779127289943_506769271460372123_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back