Syrian Kurds seek federation within the SAR

None of which means anything to excuse Assad of being a monster who should stand on the gallows of justice, like Saddam or in the culvert tortured and shot like Qaddafi.
Since that´s bullshit the only thing left is that you admit what I said.
^^^

world-news-daily-repot0phm.jpg

Bleipriester is examining his "egomaniac internet existence." I encourage him to pit his wiki link above against factual, objective reporting.

I oppose Assad because he is a monster much like was Qaddafi and Saddam.
You oppose Assad because your narcotic government and attached "free" media tell you. And when you don´t like wikipedia for some reason, what about the other source?

Ever since the Arab Spring in 2011, around 500,000 Syrian civilians have been killed. What is Assad's role in this genocide? Or is he an innocent bystander?

Bleipriester is examining his "egomaniac internet existence." I encourage him to pit his wiki link above against factual, objective reporting.

You oppose Assad because your narcotic government and attached "free" media tell you. And when you don´t like wikipedia for some reason, what about the other source?

Ever since the Arab Spring in 2011, around 500,000 Syrian civilians have been killed. What is Assad's role in this genocide? Or is he an innocent bystander?
Look at the picture above an tell me how many of those gone Assad must go buddies are Syrians.

Look at the picture above an tell me how many of those gone Assad must go buddies are Syrians.

What does that have to do with the number of innocent civilians that Assad bombed, gassed and killed?

What does that have to do with the number of innocent civilians that Assad bombed, gassed and killed?
I am not discussing al-Qaeda propaganda.

zionutevkpl.jpg

zionutevkpl.jpg

That is my accusation, not anyone else's.

What is wrong with both propositions being true independent of the source of one of them? Assad is a murderous thug AND the US led coalition has freed the three towns you mentioned.

If the binary choice the US is faced with, assad or isis, Foggy Bottom, (no better choice of names for the place) has chosen Assad.

I don't believe in binary choices. There must be a better one

zionutevkpl.jpg

The source is nonetheless al-Qaeda.

zionutevkpl.jpg

Do you deny they were killed?

zionutevkpl.jpg

Tens, not hundreds of thousands of casualties: Assad

zionutevkpl.jpg

Assuming Assad is not lying through his teeth, even tens of thousands are enough to get him a noose like Saddam got.

zionutevkpl.jpg

Assuming Assad is not lying through his teeth, even tens of thousands are enough to get him a noose like Saddam got.
The blood of the dead sticks on the hands of the Assad must go gang.

Forum List

Back