Syrian Kurds seek federation within the SAR

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The co-chairman of the PYD (armed wing: YPG = SDF), Shahoz Hassan, declared in an interview with Sputnik Turkiye, that his movement does not seek a separation from the Syrian Arab Republic, whose President is Dr. Bashar al-Assad. Instead, the party wants limited authority in form of a federation. He continues to criticize the USA (cooperation not on the level the Kurds desire) and stressed the relationship with the Iraqi Kurdistan ist not good despite aid and support from the Syrian Kurds. The Syrian government is ready to negotiate once ISIS has been defeated.

PYD-791x516.jpg

Syrian Kurds "don't want partition of Syria, do not seek independence": PYD Chairman

I am surprised that they are not PROUDLY DISPLAYING POSTER's OF ASSAD's UGLY PUSS

For everyone who is interested in actual facts, this might be interesting. Although completely biased and adopting the US view, it clearly shows that Jaky is just bullshitting in here. We see, guys like Jaky have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and are good American citizens, do not ask questions and pay their taxes.

"In a detailed new study, Barak Barfi, recently returned from spending time with Kurdish forces in eastern Syria, explores the evolution of the Democratic Union Party (PYD) -- the preeminent Kurdish faction in the Syrian conflict -- and its relationship to U.S. objectives. Washington has repeatedly articulated its anti-IS policy, including its Iraq component, for which it works in tandem with the central government. But it has found the task much harder in Syria, given the diverse groups operating on the ground and the lack of a state partner. U.S. objectives are further complicated by the PYD's relationship with the Turkish Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), a group that has historically distanced itself from other Kurdish parties in both Iraq and Syria. The PYD has an uneasy relationship with the Iraqi Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani and has periodically clashed with his forces since 1995.

Although the PYD has proved thus far to be the most effective U.S. ally in the fight against the Islamic State, its anti-rebel stance and relationship with the Syrian regime and Russians poses problems. The escalation of the Kurdish-Turkish conflict could eventually put Washington in a bind, forcing it to choose between an ally that has repeatedly frustrated it in the IS campaign and a potential ally that has exceeded all expectations."

Go here:
Ascent of the PYD and the SDF

Bleipriester is an Assad/Russian goon. Read all of his posts through that lens.

I gave solid news sources above, while Blei posts an alt fact wiki source.

Read all of the sources.

How does an egomaniac Internet existence reacts when caught posting bullshit? It screams and bites and is rather going to die than to admit it was wrong.

I am pro Assad and pro Putin because they do the right thing. Jaky is against Assad and against Putin because his Alzheimer regime is.

Bleipriester is examining his "egomaniac internet existence." I encourage him to pit his wiki link above against factual, objective reporting.

I oppose Assad because he is a monster much like was Qaddafi and Saddam.

Bleipriester is examining his "egomaniac internet existence." I encourage him to pit his wiki link above against factual, objective reporting.

I oppose Assad because he is a monster much like was Qaddafi and Saddam.
You oppose Assad because your narcotic government and attached "free" media tell you. And when you don´t like wikipedia for some reason, what about the other source?

I oppose the monster Assad because he is a monster. That makes you a monster-ette.

2015: Obama refuses to fight ISIS as long as Assad is in power:

"US President Barack Obama has said defeating Islamic State in Syria would only be possible if President Bashar al-Assad stepped down, and that the fight against the group will take time."
'Assad must go' to ensure IS defeat

2017: Syrian troops break ISIS´ siege on Deir Ezzor:

"Syrian army has broken a nearly three-year siege imposed by ISIS terrorist group on Deir ez-Zor city, Syrian state television reported on Tuesday.
The government troops defending the city and those advancing from the west have met today, Syrian media reported.
According to United Nations says there are about 93,000 people in Deir ez-Zor, where for years has been supplied only by air.
Despite massive redeployment of fighters and military hardware by the ISIS terrorists from other parts of Iraq and Syria to Deir ez-Zor, the Syrian Army, with the help of its allies, has been managed to reach the city."
http://alwaght.com/en/News/109240/Syrian-Army-Breaks-ISIS’-3-Year-Siege-on-Deir-ez-Zor

None of which means anything to excuse Assad of being a monster who should stand on the gallows of justice, like Saddam or in the culvert tortured and shot like Qaddafi.

Forum List

Back