Syrian dictator forces women to become snipers

That is the headline I expect on CNN soon
Obama and other international banker puppets must be proud sponsoring terrorists in Syria

LiveLeak.com - Syria: Female Snipers in the Republican Guard

Worked for the soviets...

58541.jpg

Obama and other international banker puppets must be proud sponsoring terrorists in Syria

Worked for the soviets...

58541.jpg
Also "Defeated the Nazis"... interestingly the proud Russians who defeated the Nazis had 30 million of their own killed by their own leader.... truly free people, like Americans whose government bails out banks who then give bonuses to CEO's with that bail out money, while tens of millions of American families lost homes to these banks.... different nation, different leaders, same puppet masters.

President Obama is sponsoring democracy-loving freedom fighters in Syria, just like he did in Libya when he toppled evil dictator Mouammar Gaddafi.

Whether these strong, independent womyn are being threatened with physical violence or whether there's some kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on here, these womyn are definitely being forced to do what they're doing. No womyn would ever want to go to war. War is the business of uncivilized males who lack the ability to discuss.

President Obama is sponsoring democracy-loving freedom fighters in Syria, just like he did in Libya when he toppled evil dictator Mouammar Gaddafi.

Whether these strong, independent womyn are being threatened with physical violence or whether there's some kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on here, these womyn are definitely being forced to do what they're doing. No womyn would ever want to go to war. War is the business of uncivilized males who lack the ability to discuss.
And Obama is sponsoring Saudi kings who are known for their treatment of ‘womyn’ and send death row inmates to fight Syrian people, which according to you is probably the right way to defeat the dictator. “Womyn” can only naturally want to be a slut like Miley Cyrus or lady Kaka.

But if Obama wants to win elections, he must promise people what is right, such as to MEET with Syrian leaders "to bridge the gap"

Last edited by a moderator:
And so the thread dies. perhaps I should add some BS to make it float?

We shouldn't be funding & arming either side. Unfortunately, it's too late now. We've already armed some very nasty Al Qaeda-affiliated Terrorists there. We'll regret that someday. Blow Back is coming.

Forum List

Back