Syrian crisis comes home to Canada

We are accepting some. I wish we weren't.
------------------------------- YEAH , government of mrobama is accepting some. I never would accept any !! Course , I'd stop ALL immigration !!

I think that all Caucasian countries should shut their border gates down until we can get our numbers back up again to where they were 60 years ago. We are falling behind in the race race. It is not looking good for our people.

"our people".....:50:

------------------------------- YEAH , government of mrobama is accepting some. I never would accept any !! Course , I'd stop ALL immigration !!

Stop it for at least 5 - 8 years, and let's get our house in order, and help the 7% unemployed fellow Canadians who are losing jobs to most of them. Those new illegal criminals are only going to end up sucking off the system, not help it.
--------------------------------------------- As far as the USA , just STOP the immigration . i ask the question , why fill the USA with a fifth column of people that have hate for the USA , its Founders , its laws and traditions , its rich and fat citizens , its immense military and economic power . Yeah , keep importing enemies and your kids and Grandchildren plus will hate you Fedup .

Stop it for at least 5 - 8 years, and let's get our house in order, and help the 7% unemployed fellow Canadians who are losing jobs to most of them. Those new illegal criminals are only going to end up sucking off the system, not help it.
--------------------------------------------- As far as the USA , just STOP the immigration . i ask the question , why fill the USA with a fifth column of people that have hate for the USA , its Founders , its laws and traditions , its rich and fat citizens , its immense military and economic power . Yeah , keep importing enemies and your kids and Grandchildren plus will hate you Fedup .

There is no doubt that once whitey becomes a minority in their own countries, they will be treated very different to how they are treated and live today. And it is for sure that our children and grandchildren will pay the price for it because of old stupid whitey who will not read the writing that is written on the wall. They instead preferred to join the anti-white club so as to not appear or get called a racist. Those two words, racist and multiculturalism, are used to keep old whitey from becoming aware of what is happening against them by the globalist elite. Why white people are afraid to stand up for their race is what will do them in. They are being warned. Take it or leave it. You leave it you will lose.

I think that all Caucasian countries should shut their border gates down until we can get our numbers back up again to where they were 60 years ago. We are falling behind in the race race. It is not looking good for our people.

A message for our white people and race. :2up:

I am not the one importing all those third world bums into Canada or the USA. It is out traitorous politically correct politicians who are behind it all. Of course behind them are the zionists who are trying to destroy the white race. They are the ones behind the hate that they have for our children and grandchildren. Don't believe me then go to Brother Nathanael website and get the latest news on all of that. All white people should pay attention to what he has to say and has been warning us all about our impending doom.

Yup, that is what I said "our "white" people". If every Caucasian country wants to still keep their cultures and traditions and heritages alive then they better wake up to their insane non-white pro-immigration policy that is being forced on them by their puppet politically correct politicians who are being ordered to do so by their zionist masters. :420:

How the Syrian crisis came home to small town Canada - CNN.com

I only wish the US were a welcoming country, instead of the RW nut job spreading fear and hate.

Hey Jimmy, why don't you open up your homes to some refugees. You know, be proactive and part of the solution instead of just bitching about the problem. Then we'll talk.

Now you are talking. Indeed, let all those pro- Syrian refugees start taking them into their own homes instead of forcing the rest of us taxpayer's to foot the bill for taking them in. I have not seen or heard of one politician who has done just that. if they were told to take in a couple of refugees, I bet that those refugees would not be here. Politicians are nothing more than a bunch of traitorous basterds to their own people, to say the least. Just my opinion, of course.

Forum List

Back