Syrian Crises Spreads Into Lebanon

OMG, am I wrong? Are you saying that Israel is stealing Palestinian land? I detest modern day land thieves & could never support them. Please educate me to see the truth & tell me when Israel's ancient land since antiquitiy became this Palesinian land that Israel is occupying? Thank you & let the truth be known to all.

Point out any conspiracy theory unless you can't spot one:lol:.

If you cant see it then you should not be posting on an adult message board. Suffice it to say there is no Israeli occupation and no paletinian elites
There's no Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza?
Did you learn that on one of your imaginary Iranian aircraft carriers?

OMG, am I wrong? Are you saying that Israel is stealing Palestinian land? I detest modern day land thieves & could never support them. Please educate me to see the truth & tell me when Israel's ancient land since antiquitiy became this Palesinian land that Israel is occupying? Thank you & let the truth be known to all.

If you cant see it then you should not be posting on an adult message board. Suffice it to say there is no Israeli occupation and no paletinian elites

occupied by byzantine, arabs, persians, egyptians, ottomans, etc.

no palestinians.

Palestinians are simply people who lived in the region, not a nationality.
They are a diverse mix of ethnic, cultures and religions that happened to be in the region.
Mandate gave the arabs a state in jordan, then they divided what was left between jews and other arabs. The arab state rejected the UN division that would have created a palestinian state.

Why is it that no one will educate me as to when Israel's ancient land since antiquity became this "Palestinian" land they claim Israel is stealing or occupying.??? Without any reply Israel's enemies sure make it seem like it is the Palestinians who are stealing or occupying Israel's land. Golly gee. Can this actually be true that the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians are a bunch of land thieves squatting on Israel's land without any deeds to the land they stole & are still stealing?

no palestinians.

They are a diverse mix of ethnic, cultures and religions that happened to be in the region.
Mandate gave the arabs a state in jordan, then they divided what was left between jews and other arabs. The arab state rejected the UN division that would have created a palestinian state.

no palestinians.

Palestinians are simply descendants of a people who lived between the River and the sea in the late 1800s when a small band of European fanatics began an experiment known as "political" Zionism.

At that time, Palestine's population was approximately 96% non-Jewish.

In 1948, many Arabs and Jews rejected the UN's western-backed division of Palestine in favor of a referendum in which all voting age Palestinians would have decided their own fates.

So then when & where did all of the Muslim Palestinian squatters come from into Israel?

no palestinians.

Palestinians are simply descendants of a people who lived between the River and the sea in the late 1800s when a small band of European fanatics began an experiment known as "political" Zionism.

In 1948, many Arabs and Jews rejected the UN's western-backed division of Palestine in favor of a referendum in which all voting age Palestinians would have decided their own fates.

So then when & where did all of the Muslim Palestinian squatters come from into Israel?

no palestinians.

Egypt, saudi, syria, bedouins, some were turks and other left over from the Ottoman occupation over the centuries. Ottoman required military service so their armies were a mix of all the tribes and ethnics in their empire.

no palestinians.

And the Jews would then be wiped out by the muslims with your full approval. Way back in 1919 the British government had a deal with the local arab leaders to allocate 70% of the land to the muslims and 30% to the Jews. The land was thus given to the muslims and called trans Jordan. After WW2 the British renaged on the deal with the Jews and decided to given them just 15% and the rest to the muslims. The Jews accepted this and set about creating their own nation. The muslims wanted everything so attacked the Jews with the intention of wiping them out so they could never form a nation and taking the land for themselves. Things did not turn out how they expected and Israel came into being as a sovereign state. The only Jews that were against the partion plan were the extremist cult of Neturei Karta, who are of no significance.

Egypt, saudi, syria, bedouins, some were turks and other left over from the Ottoman occupation over the centuries. Ottoman required military service so their armies were a mix of all the tribes and ethnics in their empire.

None came from Saudi Arabia.. The population numbers of Palestine waxed and waned over the centuries..

After the expulsion from Spain a few Jewish families settled in Hebron without incident.. Many others went to Amsterdam .. some to Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Lebanon, Morocco.

The Bedouin had affiliated towns and villages all over Samaria for many centuries.. Their relationship with the towns was symbiotic in nature.

Some Palestinians have Crusader blood as well... and of course Syrian since Palestine was a province of Syria as early as 500 BC. Most are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave after the destruction of the Temple.

Try to remember that someone planted, watered and pruned all those 500 year old olive trees and it wasn't European Jews.

Its really impossible to make the case that the Palestinian Muslims, Christians and Jews came from elsewhere.

no palestinians.

And the Jews would then be wiped out by the muslims with your full approval. Way back in 1919 the British government had a deal with the local arab leaders to allocate 70% of the land to the muslims and 30% to the Jews. The land was thus given to the muslims and called trans Jordan. After WW2 the British renaged on the deal with the Jews and decided to given them just 15% and the rest to the muslims. The Jews accepted this and set about creating their own nation. The muslims wanted everything so attacked the Jews with the intention of wiping them out so they could never form a nation and taking the land for themselves. Things did not turn out how they expected and Israel came into being as a sovereign state. The only Jews that were against the partion plan were the extremist cult of Neturei Karta, who are of no significance.

What an absurd statement.. NO ONE wants to wipe out the Jews and no one wants the destruction of Israel.. a just peace is just beyond your imagination when you revert to such hateful, dishonest rhetoric.

What an absurd statement.. NO ONE wants to wipe out the Jews and no one wants the destruction of Israel.. a just peace is just beyond your imagination when you revert to such hateful, dishonest rhetoric.

No one wants to wipe out the Jews? Read the Hamas Charter lately?

No one wants to wipe out the Jews? Read the Hamas Charter lately?

Read it yourself.

Arab Christians and Muslims in Palestine tried their best to influence young people against HAMAS... but they were recruiting from the meanest and poorest refugee camps..

Israel backed the founding of Hamas as a foil against Arafat and the PLO.

I have so many doubts about HAMAS.. they seem to act on cue to eff up any possible peace agreement. Why is that?

Nobody wants to wipe out the Jews? Santa Claus already left a dead rat in your stocking. What will the Easter Bunny bring? What kind of weird shit are you smoking?

no palestinians.

What 1919 "deal" are you talking about?
Does it ever occur to you to provide links to your claims?

"In respect to the creation of a Jewish state in the Middle East, the report (King-Crane) cautioned 'Not only you as president but the American people as a whole should realize that if the American government decided to support the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine, they are committing the American people to the use of force in that area, since only by force can a Jewish state in Palestine be established or maintained.'

"Crane opposed the establishment of a Jewish state in the Middle East,[10] but was as passionate a spokesman for the independence of the Arab states.[11]

"The report noted that there is a principle that the wishes of the local population need to be taken into account and that there is widespread anti-Zionist feeling in Palestine and Syria, and the holy nature of the land to Christians and Moslems as well as Jews must preclude solely Jewish dominion.

"It also noted that Jews at that time comprised only 10% of the population of Palestine.[1]

"The Commission Report was skeptical of the viability of a Jewish state in 'Syria'.

"The logic of the Commission went along the lines that the first principle to be respected must be self-determination.

"It pointed out that a majority of 'Syrians' were against the formation of a Jewish state.

"It concluded that the only way to establish a viable Jewish state would be with armed force to enforce it.

"This was precisely what the Commission wanted to avoid, so they dismissed the idea, saying that Zionists anticipated 'a practically complete dispossession of the present non-Jewish inhabitants to Palestine, by various forms of purchase'.

"That said, there would be nothing wrong with Jews coming to 'Israel' and simply living as Jewish Syrian citizens, but noted 'nor can the erection of such a Jewish State be accomplished without the gravest trespass upon the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine'".

King?Crane Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Say what?

Read the Hamas Charter. You can find it online.

Read the words of the Iranian Death Cultists AKA the ruling mullocrats.

OR,

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." -- President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight . . . The mining of Sharm el Sheikh is a confrontation with Israel. Adopting this measure obligates us to be ready to embark on a general war with Israel." -- Nasser, May 27, 1967

"We will not accept any ... coexistence with Israel. ... Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel .... The war with Israel is in effect since 1948." -- Nasser, May 28, 1967

"All of the Arab armies now surround Israel. The UAR, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Lebanon, Algeria, Sudan, and Kuwait. ... There is no difference between one Arab people and another, no difference between one Arab army and another." -- King Hussein of Jordan, after signing the pact with Egypt May 30, 1967

"The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear ... to wipe Israel off the map. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa." -- President Abdel Rahman Aref of Iraq, May 31, 1967

"This is a fight for the homeland ... it is either us or the Israelis. There is no middle road. The Jews of Palestine will have to leave. We will facilitate their departure to their former homes. Any of the old Palestine Jewish population who survive may stay, but it is my impression that none of them will survive." -- Ahmed Shukairy, Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization, June 1, 1967

"We shall destroy Israel and its inhabitants and as for the survivors, if there are any,... the boats are ready to deport them." -- Shukairy, June 1, 1967, speaking at a Friday sermon in Jerusalem

Syria's forces are "ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united.... I as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation." -- Syrian Defense Minister Hafez Assad, May 20, 1967

Sources: 1) Atlas of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, Martin Gilbert, 1993 2) Six Days of War: June 1967 and the Making of the Modern Middle East, Michael B. Oren, 2002

"In respect to the creation of a Jewish state in the Middle East, the report (King-Crane) cautioned 'Not only you as president but the American people as a whole should realize that if the American government decided to support the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine, they are committing the American people to the use of force in that area, since only by force can a Jewish state in Palestine be established or maintained.'

"Crane opposed the establishment of a Jewish state in the Middle East,[10] but was as passionate a spokesman for the independence of the Arab states.[11]

"The report noted that there is a principle that the wishes of the local population need to be taken into account and that there is widespread anti-Zionist feeling in Palestine and Syria, and the holy nature of the land to Christians and Moslems as well as Jews must preclude solely Jewish dominion.

"It also noted that Jews at that time comprised only 10% of the population of Palestine.[1]

"The Commission Report was skeptical of the viability of a Jewish state in 'Syria'.

"The logic of the Commission went along the lines that the first principle to be respected must be self-determination.

"It pointed out that a majority of 'Syrians' were against the formation of a Jewish state.

"It concluded that the only way to establish a viable Jewish state would be with armed force to enforce it.

"This was precisely what the Commission wanted to avoid, so they dismissed the idea, saying that Zionists anticipated 'a practically complete dispossession of the present non-Jewish inhabitants to Palestine, by various forms of purchase'.

"That said, there would be nothing wrong with Jews coming to 'Israel' and simply living as Jewish Syrian citizens, but noted 'nor can the erection of such a Jewish State be accomplished without the gravest trespass upon the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine'".

Paris Peace Conference 1919

This one of course that I have previously posted to counter your false claims.

McMahon letters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/hussmac.html

McMahon?Hussein Correspondence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spells it all out how the arabs were in agreement with the Jews getting what is now Israel, west bank, gaza and Golan heights.

The Arab rejection of the UN Partition Plan sealed the fate of the Palestinians. For which the Palestinians blame Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality.

no palestinians.

Spells it all out how the arabs were in agreement with the Jews getting what is now Israel, west bank, gaza and Golan heights.

"During a War Cabinet meeting on policy regarding Syria and Palestine held on 5 December 1918, it was stated that Palestine had been included in the areas the United Kingdom had pledged would be Arab and independent in the future.

"The Chair, Lord Curzon, also noted that the rights that had been granted to the French under the terms of the Sykes–Picot Agreement violated the provisions of the Reglement Organique Agreements and the war aims of the other Allies.[7]

"(The publication of the Sykes–Picot Agreement caused the resignation of Sir Henry McMahon.[8])"

Virtually every post you make spells out L-I-E
Is that Kosher?

The Arab rejection of the UN Partition Plan sealed the fate of the Palestinians. For which the Palestinians blame Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality.

"Publicly, the Zionist leadership accepted the UN partition plan, although they hoped somehow to expand the borders allotted to the Jewish state.

"The Palestinian Arabs and the surrounding Arab states rejected the UN plan and regarded the General Assembly vote as an international betrayal.

"Some argued that the UN plan allotted too much territory to the Jews.

"Most Arabs regarded the proposed Jewish state as a settler colony and argued that it was only because the British had permitted extensive Zionist settlement in Palestine against the wishes of the Arab majority that the question of Jewish statehood was on the international agenda at all.

"Fighting began between the Arab and Jewish residents of Palestine days after the adoption of the UN partition plan. The Arab military forces were poorly organized, trained and armed.

"In contrast, Zionist military forces, although numerically smaller, were well organized, trained and armed.

"By the spring of 1948, the Zionist forces had secured control over most of the territory allotted to the Jewish state in the UN plan.

"On May 15, 1948, the British evacuated Palestine, and Zionist leaders proclaimed the state of Israel. Neighboring Arab states (Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq) then invaded Israel claiming that they sought to 'save' Palestine from the Zionists.

"In fact, the Arab rulers had territorial designs on Palestine and were no more anxious to see a Palestinian Arab state emerge than the Zionists."

The United Nations Partition Plan | Middle East Research and Information Project

"During a War Cabinet meeting on policy regarding Syria and Palestine held on 5 December 1918, it was stated that Palestine had been included in the areas the United Kingdom had pledged would be Arab and independent in the future.

"The Chair, Lord Curzon, also noted that the rights that had been granted to the French under the terms of the Sykes–Picot Agreement violated the provisions of the Reglement Organique Agreements and the war aims of the other Allies.[7]

"(The publication of the Sykes–Picot Agreement caused the resignation of Sir Henry McMahon.[8])"

Virtually every post you make spells out L-I-E
Is that Kosher?

You do know that trans Jordan made up most of what was mandated Palestine don't you, and that deal went through without a hitch. In fact they were told that if they invaded the west bank and annexed the land the other world powers would turn a blind eye, even though this is illegal under the UN charter

Forum List

Back