Syrian conflict: The lives of the refugees who fled

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
While we are out this weekend going to the beach, hiking,or dining out with friends, think of these people and be thankful that we didn't have to go through this.

Syrian conflict: The lives of the refugees who fled
5 hours ago

It is estimated that more than 340,000 people have crossed into Europe this year to escape war, persecution and poverty.

Watch the documentary at:

Syrian conflict: The lives of the refugees who fled - BBC News

Yes, we are doing to Syria , what we did to Iraq and Libya.

who is "we" ? What are you and your fellow islamo Nazi dogs, pimps and whores doing to Syria and what did they do to
Iraq and WHY did you and yours do it??. "We" did stuff to Germany too. I remember the documentation thereof well-----I
read the stuff circa 1960 as a child----written by the same
escaped Nazi war criminals -----in Egypt and Syria, that you
and yours continue to parrot. Do not worry, it is all detailed in
your scriptural writings------the KORAN and MEINKAMPF. One of the "holy" places in which persons who have SEEN THE LIGHT------can reside in order to bask in DIVINE
REVELATION is Yemen------there you can experience the glory of the SHARIAH WAY OF LIFE------apply at your local
mosque

Yes, we are doing to Syria , what we did to Iraq and Libya.

who is "we" ? What are you and your fellow islamo Nazi dogs, pimps and whores doing to Syria and what did they do to
Iraq and WHY did you and yours do it??. "We" did stuff to Germany too. I remember the documentation thereof well-----I
read the stuff circa 1960 as a child----written by the same
escaped Nazi war criminals -----in Egypt and Syria, that you
and yours continue to parrot. Do not worry, it is all detailed in
your scriptural writings------the KORAN and MEINKAMPF. One of the "holy" places in which persons who have SEEN THE LIGHT------can reside in order to bask in DIVINE
REVELATION is Yemen------there you can experience the glory of the SHARIAH WAY OF LIFE------apply at your local
mosque

for those who do not know------Yemen is a hilly and ---even mountainous place-----something like the northern part of
both New Jersey state and New York state-----where there are
actual terrorist "how to be a good muslim" training sites----
There are all kinds of odd manifestations------anyone with a yen for vegetarian lunch can find a few "ashrams" up there too. (beware----there are bears too------Jersey and New York------I have no idea about yemen but have been told that
there are "wild animals"------could be that is what they call
the Houthis) In any case-----for many years YEMEN was has been used as a training site for the "muslim way of iife" ---
a kind of "immersion style" learning experience.
Penelope, interested???? I have contacts

anyone else out there know what Penelope et al are doing to Syria???. I have been acquainted with Syrians in the USA since the early 60s and understood that they were victims of
some sort of oppression so they came to the USA. I was a kid then and to me all "oppressors" were Nazis-----the Syrians I knew were Christians with a sprinkling of jews. No one in my
area seemed hostile to them<<< northeast USA. Lebanese---just about the same story. Back then PITA was called
"Syrian bread" The oppressor Nazi issue made sense to me
since lots of the Nazi propaganda that showed up here and there in pamphlets came out of Syria-------of course I concluded that Syrian Christians were being oppressed by Nazis------other Christians who decided to be Nazis. At that
time I did not know yet that Nazi war criminals had found
refuge in Syria after world war II-----I just assumed that some
Syrian Christians had become Nazis. I was a bit naïve.
You got your answer Penelope----the US was simply not a good refuge target for Nazi war criminals, so it is OUR fault that they ended up in Syria. Anyone???

We (the US= I'm an American) are funding the FSA , rebels against the Assad government. We are not the only ones , apparently SA, Turkey and I suspect Israel is as well. OH its no secret Syrian and Iraq , and even Jordan fought against the Zionist, and there is bad blood between Syria and Israel yet to this day, which I think is more the Zionist fault as they want some of Syria and the want a pro Israel gov and anti Iran one in.
Its not going to happen now with everyone befriending Iran.

Then we have the nerve to say Hezbollah and Iran are the terrorists.

We (the US= I'm an American) are funding the FSA , rebels against the Assad government. We are not the only ones , apparently SA, Turkey and I suspect Israel is as well. OH its no secret Syrian and Iraq , and even Jordan fought against the Zionist, and there is bad blood between Syria and Israel yet to this day, which I think is more the Zionist fault as they want some of Syria and the want a pro Israel gov and anti Iran one in.
Its not going to happen now with everyone befriending Iran.

Then we have the nerve to say Hezbollah and Iran are the terrorists.

oh----interesting----just because both Hezbollah and Iran bomb buses and nursery schools "we" have the NOIVE---to call that
"terrorism" You "think"??? and you "SUSPECT"??? how innovative. Sit tight-----more fun for you to come----
Saudi arabia aided the Yemenis in getting Aden back from
Iranian theft. ------I happen to have a good handle on the
"CULTURE" over there--------you are in for more fun------now that the sunni population has a good friend up north (uhm...I am geography compromised---I am not sure
that Saudi arabia is north of Yemen----now that I think about it---I am really not sure)-----they
are going to wreck revenge upon the SHIITE shit that has been
reddening the gutters of that land with SUNNI blood for
several years---convenient for you & yours to dance on the dead bodies of infants----now you will have to resort to dancing on the dead bodies of----SHIITE SHIT----it is the nature of
the "CULTURE" and who are you to ARGUE WITH THEIR
CULTURE?-------sad to say -----there are only about seven jews left in that whole country-------hiding way out of the way---
up in the hills----------but its ok-----you can blame THEM----Talmud MAGIC. It might interest you to know that Yemen is
a land of TALMUD MAGIC----- Aden is, simply EDEN---
as in "garden of...." Taiz is SHARAB (approximately)----
a developed city way back in the early first millennium----pre-islam and so generally jewish that if you run into a SHARABI ---probably a Yemenite jew (all gone now from sharab----
fret not SHARAB WILL RISE AGAIN----- (sung to the tune of
"DIXIE" la la la oh I wish I was in the land of sharab---old times there are NOT FORGOTTEN ----la la la la
PS---you can thank me later for supplying you with even more conspiracy theory material

Last edited:
Why are you so anti Shiite and pro Sunni?

No I'm glad I'm in Mi, home of the brave ,lions and tigers.

I am not at all anti -Shiite or particularly pro-Sunni------I am
somewhat "muslim savvy". I have had very close both sunni and Shiite friends. In fact, on of the very first issues I learned about MUSLIMS-----is that there are specific muslims who DESPISE other specific muslims. I was fascinated-----they seemed to know who is who-----almost immediately. Put an Iranian together in a room with an arab or a Pakistani and you can see the daggers flying out of their respective eyes every time they look at each other. I learned about the Shiite/sunni divide---way back in the early 1970s ----FROM
the source. Sunnis were so overt in their expressions (verbally to me) of hatred toward Shiites----that I became a
Shiite fan------temporarily------- my fascination with Shiites
did not last------long before 1979 when tragedy befell Iran----
I realized that their hatred for each other did not mitigate or override their real and potential hatred for lots of other "classes" of people.
Over time I did learn that ISLAM IS ISLAM-----the
sunni/shiite divide is interesting but neither is the VICTIM.
No matter how a Pakistani sunni and a Pakistani Shiite ----hate each other------they both hate hindus even more. and both
KNOW that Christians are ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM and jooooos------well, no need to get into details. They both learned that same stuff you parrot----in Iran----even before
1979---perhaps not in school----but at home and mosque. -------and in Pakistan and in India and here and there in their schools and mosques. It is a cultural norm.

Speaking of "why"? this and that-------why do you KNOW who is funding FSA? I find it interesting that you know who is
FUNDING FSA -----free Syria army. ---------but you have no idea who is funding the Houthis of Yemen. For those who do not know-----the Houthis of yemen are a very impoverished group-----even poorer than are the sunnis of yemen-----all damned impoverished----but houthis were practically starving
to death------being a mildly oppressed minority. No doubt
Penelope can tell us where they got their PLETHORA of
armaments I can think of lots of sources for the FSA other than the USA and SAUDI ARABIA and ISRAEL and
TURKEY Syrians did really well in business ------in
the past 70 or so years that they have lived as EX PATS----
in the USA and in various parts of Europe------there is lots of
RICH Syrians abroad. I doubt FSA needs Israeli money----
as to Saudi arabia-------it is hard to say where Saudi arabia is
willing to throw money-----maybe some but not as much as
they toss at Las Vegas

Penelope and Sunni, where are you guys? I have
been waiting for more than 12 hours for you guys to
tell me how you KNOW that FSA is funded by Turkey,
the USA and Israel -------and how the HOUTHIS--impoverished
minority----got SO WELL armed in Yemen---suddenly from
poverty to all kinds of weaponry----MAGIC? the MAHDI??

Previously this silly woman has said that there were no threads about Saudi Arabia, just Iran (although the viewers have read plenty of threads about Saudi Arabia). Now she sees a thread about Saudi Arabia, and she starts making a suggestion. I have a suggestion too. Since she is so hot for the Iranian regime (and certainly wouldn't tell us why), I suggest she speak to several of the thousands and thousands of Iranians who didn't want to live under the regime. This way she will get it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak about the regime that this crazy woman loves.

Hmm, wonder if Penelope made it her business to show up at the rally which was held in Michigan to free the ex Marine being held in Iran.

Forum List

Back