Syrian Army: "One can give an ape the best equipments, it will still be an ape."

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Saudi Arabia has threaten Syria with military action at the UNSC and this is Syria´s response:

"The UNSC representative of the enemy state of Saudi Arabia embedded threats with military action in his speech toward the Syrian government, and the Syrian representative answered him as diplomata by saying while referring to him: "If he really has the authorities to threaten my country with what he said, then I put him under the test, in front all of you. Let the Saudi Arabia show us what it's capable of doing against my country, and then; we will cut the hand that will be raised against Syria, and we will punish Saudi Arabia with what it deserves."

The diplomat has spoken words of diplomacy, in a civilized chamber, but the apes of Saudi Arabia do not understand diplomacy so from a military point of view, allow us to put it like this:

There is no doubt that Saudi Arabia spends the most on its military, with military spending that reached ~$80 Billion last year. Therefore, they do have new shiny toys; but one can give an ape the best equipments there are, it will still be an ape.

Those who read Syria's history know that we are not people of talks, we are people of actions, and today, just as Dr. Al Ja`fari said in the UNSC meeting, we hold the Saudi officials at their word, and let's see if they dare."
Syrian Arab Army Facebook
Saudi Arabia and the Syrian representative - Dr. Bashar Al Ja fari at the UNSC meeting Nigerian Herald - Nigerian news newspapers politics entertainment local news state news nollywood hollywood breaking news election result inec world news herald herald news earth day quiz full house NFL nfl schedule waka floc

I'm betting on the Sunni apes, they outnumber the Shiiite apes.

Yeah but there's still many more Sunni apes. The Shiite apes have no chance, it's like ten to one and the Sunni apes have a lot of advanced weaponry, especially the Sunni apes in Saudi Arabia, the cradle of Islam and OIL.

So I'm staying with current bet in the war of the apes.

Yeah but there's still many more Sunni apes. The Shiite apes have no chance, it's like ten to one and the Sunni apes have a lot of advanced weaponry, especially the Sunni apes in Saudi Arabia, the cradle of Islam and OIL.

Syria can rain some thousands of scuds on SA, if necessary.

As the war on the apes continues without an end in sight, civilization is what keeps Syria together - no matter how many apes cross the borders into Syria.

I don't think the Syrian Shi'ite apes can handle the coalition of the Sunni apes, who also have the backing of the West.

If you review Islamic ape history, the Shi'ite apes have always eventually gotten slaughtered by the Sunni apes. Why do you think there are so many Sunni apes as opposed to Shi'ite apes?

In fact, Sunni apes practice their hunting skills by targeting the Shi'ite minorities.

Islam is the cancer of modern humanity.

True story. :cool:

I don't think the Syrian Shi'ite apes can handle the coalition of the Sunni apes, who also have the backing of the West.

If you review Islamic ape history, the Shi'ite apes have always eventually gotten slaughtered by the Sunni apes. Why do you think there are so many Sunni apes as opposed to Shi'ite apes?

In fact, Sunni apes practice their hunting skills by targeting the Shi'ite minorities.

Syria doesn´t represent a religious sect but a secular society that defends itself against a religious extremist society that has the support of the West. Helping the Syrians to defend their country is the right thing to do.

Meh, Syria is a puppet regime of the Iranian shi'ite Islamist apes, who, have managed to unite the Sunni apes after hundreds of years.

Syria has a majority Sunni population.

Religion in Syria - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There are three million Shiites in Syria. Their genocidal mass murderer ape dictator is Shiite, and so is their secret service and military leadership.

Syria is the opposite of Iraq, during Sadam's days you had a genocidal mass murdering Sunni ape dictator and his Sunni minority clan ruling over the Shiite majority.

There are three million Shiites in Syria. Their genocidal mass murderer ape dictator is Shiite, and so is their secret service and military leadership.

Syria is the opposite of Iraq, during Sadam's days you had a genocidal mass murdering Sunni ape dictator and his Sunni minority clan ruling over the Shiite majority.
Even the sect is wrong.

Meh, Syria is a puppet regime of the Iranian shi'ite Islamist apes, who, have managed to unite the Sunni apes after hundreds of years.
Syria is a sovereign country that had almost no dept in 2011.

Syria is a puppet regime of the Islamist apes in Iran. Alawite Shi'ite ape Assad is the fart of the Mullahs in Iran.

Syria is a sovereign country that had almost no dept in 2011.

Syria is a puppet regime of the Islamist apes in Iran. Alawite Shi'ite ape Assad is the fart of the Mullahs in Iran.
It is time for you to shut up now before your doctor has to increase your daily dose.

^^^^^
Always fun watching Blueballs having a mental breakdown.

^^^^^
Always fun watching Blueballs having a mental breakdown.
assad1002.jpg

Forum List

Back