New airstrikes hit Yemen after Saudi Statement

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Is that the last one or was the statement a joke? Saudi airstrikes and mortar rounds hit Yemen again.

"SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Yemeni security officials say the Saudi-led coalition has launched fresh airstrikes on Shiite rebels in two cities, a day after the kingdom declared an end to its month-long campaign targeting the Iran-backed rebels and their allies.

They say Wednesday's airstrikes hit the central city of Taiz, where the rebels, known, as Houthis, had gathered at a military headquarters they control near the old airport to the city's southeast. Air strikes also hit the southern port city of Aden, blasting rebel forces in outlying districts there. Street fighting continued in both cities, especially Taiz, where combat with rebels left dozens killed on both sides.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media."
New airstrikes target Yemen rebels after Saudi statement

I find it funny how SA can blast another country and Iran can't give some weapons to the Houties to fight back.
Yes I know the Sauds want Yemen to be under their control , and Sunni and we overlook everything the Sauds do, but Al Qaeda is their baby.

"The U.S. Navy said aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt was steaming toward the waters off Yemen on Monday to beef up security and join other American ships that are prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthis. The deployment comes after a U.N. Security Council resolution last week imposed an arms embargo on Houthi leaders."

Campaign against Yemen rebels enters new phase Saudi says

One might wonder why the UNSC hasn't imposed an arms embargo on Saudi leaders, as well?

I find it funny how SA can blast another country and Iran can't give some weapons to the Houties to fight back.
Yes I know the Sauds want Yemen to be under their control , and Sunni and we overlook everything the Sauds do, but Al Qaeda is their baby.

I find it sad that a person ----active on these messageboards, does not know
that hostilities between Saudi Arabia and Yemen have been ongoing for more
than a year. Osama whose mother was born in Yemen had plans to invade
Saudi Arabia ------with the death of the dear boy lots of al Qaeda people set up
housekeeping in Yemen-----in fact they are kinda in cahoots with the Houthis and
with Hezbollah and now even sunni saleh (recent and past president of
Yemen) has GONE OVER to the Shiite side---sorta with the billions in oil money
he stole from Yemen ------Iraq need not struggle in its agenda of attack on
Saudi Arabia once it has control of Yemen and a whole host of turncoats are
EAGER to join up and get their hands on the PRIZE -------that ass-ugly black rock and also ---medina---the resting place of the rotted carcass of muhummad

Saudi Arabia ------with the death of the dear boy lots of al Qaeda people set up
housekeeping in Yemen-----in fact they are kinda in cahoots with the Houthis and
EAGER to join up and get their hands on the PRIZE -------that ass-ugly black rock and also ---medina---the resting place of the rotted carcass of muhummad

They are your relatives Irosie, its common knowledge your both Semites.

They are your relatives Irosie, its common knowledge your both Semites.

of course they are my relatives -----jews lived in Yemen for more than 2500
years In fact some of the places now under fire were---in the past----virtually
jewish cities-----Taiz, Sharab, etc etc If you come upon the name "SHARABI"------<<<that's probably a Yemenite jew (at least a descendent thereof)
"SANAANI" << another name not uncommon amongst jews of Yemeni
background. At one time Yemen was a really nice place-----ADEN actually
means "eden"-----as in garden of..... Yemen has really gone downhill-----
since the arabs invaded and jews started running away-----in fact so has Saudi Arabia---At one time Medina was a jewish city ------and---of course, so was Alexandria and Baghdad. Coffee was virtually invented in Yemen----big on
honey too. Now yemen does blood and starvation. Baghdad does blood---
Alexandria is a port city-----sorta slummy

What do you think if a missile took out the dome and rock?

to which rock do you refer?

The one under the dome..or do they have rocks in every Muslim town??

they call the yellow pustule in Jerusalem "the dome of the rock"----because it is kinda on a stone hilltop-----from which buraq took off when he flew to jannah.
I am not sure what is on top of the black turd in mecca------rocks were very
important in pre Islamic Arabia-----the black turd was something like a god
at one time

they call the yellow pustule in Jerusalem "the dome of the rock"----because it is kinda on a stone hilltop-----from which buraq took off when he flew to jannah.
at one time
Yeah I know all about that BS..I was just wondering why it never was leveled during war or and air strike....

at one time
Yeah I know all about that BS..I was just wondering why it never was leveled during war or and air strike....

which one? as for the yellow pustule------a nice approach would be-->>> replace the "IRON DOME" with an "IRON DEFLECTOR"-----just find a way to deflect
all missiles onto the pustule-------but important stuff left over from the
temple is under that dome--------and jews are very sentimental. Of course there
will be a conflict complete with bombs and missiles in Saudi Arabia-----so the
IRON DEFLECTOR could be recast to deflect onto the black turd of mecca.-----
but it's not nice to bomb other peoples' stuff ....NOT NICE

at one time

which one? as for the yellow pustule------a nice approach would be-->>> replace the "IRON DOME" with an "IRON DEFLECTOR"-----just find a way to deflect

Yemen has really gone downhill-----
since the arabs invaded and jews started running away-----in fact so has Saudi Arabia---At one time Medina was a jewish city ------and---of course, so was Alexandria and Baghdad

Got run out of there too hey. I wish we could run you out of the US.

at one time

since the arabs invaded and jews started running away-----in fact so has Saudi Arabia---At one time Medina was a jewish city ------and---of course, so was Alexandria and Baghdad

at one time

not exactly-----it was illegal for jews to flee Yemen for centuries. In fact it was illegal for jews to flee lots of shariah shit holes. ----the journey was difficult and
dangerous. Islamic societies DEPEND on a tributary class of people. It was illegal for black slaves to flee the plantation too and illegal for serfs in Europe and
Russia to flee too. What did you do with yourself in your youth? did you
ever read a book? Did you ever get to know people who have family legacies
in various parts of the world? It was illegal for jews to flee Nazi Germany too.
In ancient Greece-----it was illegal for "helots" to run away. An interesting story for you. The jews of Yemen are traditionally metal smiths----they did all that
fancy filigree silver work that decorates scimitars. The reason that there are still
jews in Yemen is that in 1949---when negotiations were underway to
get them out-------the "IMAM" (king of yemen at that time) insisted that he would not let the jews out unless he could retain some of those silver smiths. Is that not
interesting? Negotiations were hot and heavy The SHARAB section of
TAIZ is the past center of that fancy silver work------that's why lots of jews from
Yemen have the last name "sharabi" Taiz is a port city. Alexandria is a port
city. Mumbai is a port city Aden is a port city

Osama whose mother was born in Yemen had plans to invade
housekeeping in Yemen-----in fact they are kinda in cahoots with the Houthis
Give us an example of cooperation between al-Qaeda and the Houthis, Hasbarosie.

Yemen's security forces have split loyalties, with some units backing Mr Hadi, and others the Houthis and Mr Hadi's predecessor Ali Abdullah Saleh, who has remained politically influential. Mr Hadi is also supported in the predominantly Sunni south of the country by militia known as Popular Resistance Committees and local tribesmen.

"Both President Hadi and the Houthis are opposed by al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), which has staged numerous deadly attacks from its strongholds in the south and south-east.

Yemen crisis Who is fighting whom - BBC News

at one time

My, my, the little Skinhead doesn't hide her feelings. IRosie happened to be born here. From your posts, it sounds like you were born in Nazi Germany and lied about your background like many of these Nazis have who are slowly being caught. Penelope, given her hatred for the Jews, would certainly have loved a job in a concentration camp shoving the Jews into the ovens to get rid of them. I wonder if the Skinhead has a picture of her hero Hitler hung in a prominent place in her residence and wishes that her hero could have finished the job.

Forum List

Back