Syria: counter-terrorists are at one with terrorists

AlyJess

Rookie
Jul 29, 2011
With a reference to the Monitor Resource terrorist SITE: The leader of Al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri has expressed his support for the protesters in Syria - SITE Monitoring Service (news. siteintelgroup. com)
"In his speech, the terrorist leader has called the protesters against the regime of Bashar Assad's "holy warriors" and has supported their desire to "teach a lesson to the aggressor and a traitor, claiming to rebel against the oppressions"".

Here it is rather significant moment to note I think that currently Americans also lay their certain support to the Syrian 'rebels'. So practically here we see two (supposedly) implacable rivals (US and Al-Qaeda) standing shoulder to shoulder in the Syrian issue.... Well, what can or at least should I say here..?? Americans again triggers a backflash, waiting evidently to see another 9.11 tragedy. Again they play those jihadist games supporting Islamic extremists. Currently they have al-Zawahiri but actually risk to gain a dozen on newly-fledged bin Ladens. As the saying goes - give a fool rope enough and he'll hang himself...

I think you're lucky to have us. Otherwise, you bloodlust would be aimed at your fellow Muslim.

Forum List

Back