Syria: Ceasefire for moderates

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Time for the "moderate rebels" to leave the camps of the "jihadist rebels". "Moderates" not abandoning the jihadists will lose US-support. This should pave the way for joint operations against terrorists. It is still confusing for readers to understand what "moderates" are. Since "moderates" are allied with jihadists, how can they be moderate, they might ask. And the answer is simple: They aren´t. Will 50 "moderates" save Kerry´s face? 100?

US, Russia agree to terms for Syria peace deal

Time for the "moderate rebels" to leave the camps of the "jihadist rebels". "Moderates" not abandoning the jihadists will lose US-support. This should pave the way for joint operations against terrorists. It is still confusing for readers to understand what "moderates" are. Since "moderates" are allied with jihadists, how can they be moderate, they might ask. And the answer is simple: They aren´t. Will 50 "moderates" save Kerry´s face? 100?

It sounds to me like an admission that the US has been supporting Jihadism.

Having a civil war with Muslims killing Muslims is not a jihad...jihad is a war against non-believers....Derps...........

Yes. But know that they cannot win their filthy war, they pose as the big peace lovers who want to end this conflict as soon as possible.

Yes. But know that they cannot win their filthy war, they pose as the big peace lovers who want to end this conflict as soon as possible.
I hope you are right but I don't think I would bet against them.

Having a civil war with Muslims killing Muslims is not a jihad...jihad is a war against non-believers....Derps...........
Isn't Assad largely secular?
The government is secular. Assad himself is Alawite, but he is quite western and supports the modern society. His woman does not wear a headscarf. Just take a look at Erdogan´s woman...

Last edited:
Isn't Assad largely secular?
Can you tell by his suits?
Assad is a Shia Muslim...
Alawite to be specific. But he is considered an infidel by the Sunni fundamentalists. Why do you think they are attacking him?
Shias and Sunnis have been fighting each other since Mohammed died...All over a theory on leadership...

The only prospect for the "moderates" that decide to leave the jihadists is to join the reconciliation. The US has no control of ground forces and has given up on its goal to topple President Assad long ago. What they have done is prolonging the war by delivering the necessities to survive to some parties.
Remember the outcome of the US´ 2015 training program for an anti-ISIS force consisting of "rebels". They only want to fight the Syrian government. ISIS is only a competitor with the same goals to the "rebels".

US Train-and-Equip Program, by the Numbers: 9 Fighting, 18 MIA, 1 Killed
John Kerry just made a key admission about the US's policy in Syria
(caution: soaked with propaganda)

Last edited:

The only prospect for the "moderates" that decide to leave the jihadists is to join the reconciliation. The US has no control of ground forces and has given up on its goal to topple President Assad long ago. What they have done is prolonging the war by delivering the necessities to survive to some parties.
Remember the outcome of the US´ 2015 training program for an anti-ISIS force consisting of "rebels". They only want to fight the Syrian government. ISIS is only a competitor with the same goals to the "rebels".

Thanks for the warning.

I respect your opinion on Syria but remain unconvinced that the US has given up its goal of regime change. I would certainly need more evidence than Kerry stating as such. We will see how this cease fire plays out, though I do agree that the US doesn't have much control of the forces they have enabled.

Thanks for the warning.

I respect your opinion on Syria but remain unconvinced that the US has given up its goal of regime change. I would certainly need more evidence than Kerry stating as such. We will see how this cease fire plays out, though I do agree that the US doesn't have much control of the forces they have enabled.
The US now wants Putin to enforce Assad to accept a "transition" in the future. But Assad has ruled this out. There is no opposition the US has to create a temporary government, anyway.

A corridor for humanitarian is open. No forces may be present along the designated route:

image95-696x392.jpeg

[Map] Humanitarian corridor established in Aleppo

In southern Aleppo, the army continues to advance.
Syrian Army advances in southern Aleppo amid jihadist collapse
Syrian Army captures more territory in southern Aleppo

The army captured many villages in ILatakia.
Syrian Army captures Idlib-Latakia axis after successful operation
News on the upcoming ceasefire:
The Syrian army will not withdraw from the Castillo Highway! God choice to not to lift the siege after fighting hard to achieve and maintain it! I was already in worry! The aid convoys can travel through, though.
As mentioned before, only those who go away from the terrorists will be spared.
The largest "rebel" group rejected the ceasefire already.

Syrian Army plans to expand operations in northern Aleppo
Largest rebel group rejects Syrian ceasefire

The offensive in Latakia continues.
Syrian Army pushes eastward to Jisr Al-Shughour

Despite western media report the ceasefire holds, this is not true. In Hama, the FSA and its allies attacked the army, in Aleppo, terrorist gatherings preparing to attack were spotted and bombed by the Syrian airforce. And Russia is concerned because the "rebels" do not leave their al-Qaeda comrades. In case the ceasfire succeeds, Kerry wants to join Russia in the war on terror but forbid Syria to attack "rebels". The army will continue to fight terrorism, though, no matter what Kerry says.

[Breaking] Rebels ignore ceasefire to launch new assault in northern Hama
Ceasefire allows the Syrian Army to prepare for upcoming Aleppo offensive
Russia concerned over Syrian opposition's refusal to implement peace plan

Forum List

Back