Switzerland proposes barbed wire along border with Italy

Pretty much like taking in Germans in 1942. Yeah, lots of good German people but plenty of bad ones mixed in too.

They keep saying, they meaning the MSM, they keep saying things like many European nations took in Hungarian refugees during 1956 because of the Hungarian Revolution, that was dealt with in the most BRUTAL manner on orders of Moscow.

This situation now is nothing like that situation in 1956. The Hungarian refugees, for most part were Christian and European, they didn't have to integrate because they shared many common traits already with the peoples of the nations that took them in.

This Economic Migrant crowd, all Muslim and Sub-Saharan Africans, we have NOTHING in common with each other and also they exhibit aggressive and violent traits to the point of being basic feral savages.
You ask any Muslim if they wish to meld into the society of their new nation, and the answer is always no.

They expect their new nation to change for them, to adhere to their practices, and once they become say 15%-20% of that nations population, that expectation to change for them, to adhere to their practices comes with an or else.

We only have to look at say Lebanon, Beirut was called The Paris of the Middle East, Lebanon was a beautiful, educated and sophisticated nation. Then came the Lebanese Civil war beginning full-on in 1975, this resulted in the Lebanon we have today, it's tragic. This is what happens when Radical Islam takes control of a civilised and sophisticated nation, it destroys it.

This is Lebanon pre-Civil War.

3087693556_c812201f4b.jpg

The left of the below photograph is the same street post-Civil War.

11111.jpg

Cinema_Rivoli_Place_des_Canons.jpg

im000995.jpg

I am still wondering why do Jews and Jewish groups want Muslims allowed into Europe? Hmmm? What do THEY gain from it?

I'm still wondering why all these Leftists want all the Muslim and Sub-Saharan African feral savages into our Continent, the Leftist's would SLIT YOUR THROAT for these feral savage POS, they're total Traitors.

Many people think that the Leftist's support the swamping of our beautiful Continent with this utter filth, because they hate Western Civilisation and they hate Western values and they've abandoned all forms of morality and spirituality, they're morally degenerate hence pushing the Pervert's Agenda of buttfucking, LGBT and men chopping their dicks off and dressing as women and their spiritually degenerate having abandoned Christianity and Our Lord and instead are either Athiest or Luciferarian.

We will win, we're correct, we've been correct from the beginning and Our Lord is with us because we're still with Him, we haven't abandoned Him.

I am still wondering why do Jews and Jewish groups want Muslims allowed into Europe? Hmmm? What do THEY gain from it?

I'm still wondering why all these Leftists want all the Muslim and Sub-Saharan African feral savages into our Continent, the Leftist's would SLIT YOUR THROAT for these feral savage POS, they're total Traitors.

Many people think that the Leftist's support the swamping of our beautiful Continent with this utter filth, because they hate Western Civilisation and they hate Western values and they've abandoned all forms of morality and spirituality, they're morally degenerate hence pushing the Pervert's Agenda of buttfucking, LGBT and men chopping their dicks off and dressing as women and their spiritually degenerate having abandoned Christianity and Our Lord and instead are either Athiest or Luciferarian.

We will win, we're correct, we've been correct from the beginning and Our Lord is with us because we're still with Him, we haven't abandoned Him.
GottMitUns1.jpg

Pretty much like taking in Germans in 1942. Yeah, lots of good German people but plenty of bad ones mixed in too.

They keep saying, they meaning the MSM, they keep saying things like many European nations took in Hungarian refugees during 1956 because of the Hungarian Revolution, that was dealt with in the most BRUTAL manner on orders of Moscow.

This situation now is nothing like that situation in 1956. The Hungarian refugees, for most part were Christian and European, they didn't have to integrate because they shared many common traits already with the peoples of the nations that took them in.

This Economic Migrant crowd, all Muslim and Sub-Saharan Africans, we have NOTHING in common with each other and also they exhibit aggressive and violent traits to the point of being basic feral savages.
You ask any Muslim if they wish to meld into the society of their new nation, and the answer is always no.

4038888.jpg

We've always had a great respect for and fascination with Tibet and the Tibetans.

The Dalai Lama agrees with us, unlike Francis the wicked Anti-Pope, the latter likens ISIS to Jesus Christ's Disciples and has suggested that all these feral Muslim savages should breed with Europeans, not to mention promoting the LGBT Buttfucking Agenda, saying that Athiests can go to Heaven, God can't work miracles and Jesus Christ was a failure because he died on The Cross.

Also The Bible preaches AGAINST mixing of people's, The Bible preaches AGAINST Multiculturalism.

Dalai Lama Warns Against Taking Too Many Migrants, Arab Domination: ‘Migrants Should Return’

The Dalai Lama has said there are too many migrants pouring into Europe, warning against the continent becoming Arabised, and claiming the solution is the eventual repatriation of migrants.

Agence France-Presse has reported that the leader of Tibetan Buddhism said: “When we look at the face of each refugee, but especially those of the children and women, we feel their suffering, and a human being who has a better situation in life has the responsibility to help them.

“But on the other hand, there are too many at the moment… Europe, Germany in particular, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany”.

“There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.”

The Dalai Lama added that “from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily”.

“The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries.”

- Snip -

And he has also previously applauded the intake of smaller numbers of migrants by European nations, implying that he believes that asylum policies can be a good thing if done in manageable numbers to preserve European culture, as his comments imply."

Here's the rest of the article:

Dalai Lama Warns Against Taking Too Many Migrants, Arab Domination: 'Migrants Should Return'

Also from The Times of India.

Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe

Here's that whole article:

Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe - Times of India

Edited to add another link.

Last edited:

GottMitUns1.jpg
So leftard how many rapefugees you got in your home?

We've always had a great respect for and fascination with Tibet and the Tibetans.

The Dalai Lama agrees with us, unlike Francis the wicked Anti-Pope, the latter likens ISIS to Jesus Christ's Disciples and has suggested that all these feral Muslim savages should breed with Europeans, not to mention promoting the LGBT Buttfucking Agenda, saying that Athiests can go to Heaven, God can't work miracles and Jesus Christ was a failure because he died on The Cross.

Also The Bible preaches AGAINST mixing of people's, The Bible preaches AGAINST Multiculturalism.

Dalai Lama Warns Against Taking Too Many Migrants, Arab Domination: ‘Migrants Should Return’

The Dalai Lama has said there are too many migrants pouring into Europe, warning against the continent becoming Arabised, and claiming the solution is the eventual repatriation of migrants.

Agence France-Presse has reported that the leader of Tibetan Buddhism said: “When we look at the face of each refugee, but especially those of the children and women, we feel their suffering, and a human being who has a better situation in life has the responsibility to help them.

“But on the other hand, there are too many at the moment… Europe, Germany in particular, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany”.

“There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.”

The Dalai Lama added that “from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily”.

“The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries.”

- Snip -

And he has also previously applauded the intake of smaller numbers of migrants by European nations, implying that he believes that asylum policies can be a good thing if done in manageable numbers to preserve European culture, as his comments imply."

Here's the rest of the article:

Dalai Lama Warns Against Taking Too Many Migrants, Arab Domination: 'Migrants Should Return'

Also from The Times of India.

Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe

Here's that whole article:

Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe - Times of India

Edited to add another link.

pope-francis-tells-followers-not-to-convert-lost-sinners.jpg

69e11b_1d33703297eb469687f4dc896aa6d785.jpg

They should stay and fight for their countries. And, like the Dalai Lama says, the millions of fighting age men who ran away should return and help rebuild their county. They should return and attempt to help make it a country they can be proud of, the type of country they want to live in. Isn't that what we in the West have done over the centuries? (Apart from those who fled to and colonised the US etc :laugh2:)

GottMitUns1.jpg
good question, congratulations. no rapefugees are in my home. any other questions? or are you content with consuming lunazi's streicheresque rhetoric in this thread?

GottMitUns1.jpg
good question, congratulations. no rapefugees are in my home. any other questions? or are you content with consuming lunazi's streicheresque rhetoric in this thread?
So you are a hypocrite. No other questions thanks.

They should stay and fight for their countries. And, like the Dalai Lama says, the millions of fighting age men who ran away should return and help rebuild their county. They should return and attempt to help make it a country they can be proud of, the type of country they want to live in. Isn't that what we in the West have done over the centuries? (Apart from those who fled to and colonised the US etc :laugh2:)

Yes that terrible racist and bigot The Dalai Lama :rolleyes-41:

The pro-Islam, pro-Muslim Propagandists will have to somehow ignore what The Dalai Lama says, it won't look good if they start calling him names.

GottMitUns1.jpg
lol, what a devastating assessment, and so logical.

GottMitUns1.jpg

Why should anyone care what Traitors and Bobbleheads comment, the Bobbleheads all comment pretty much the same thing, this is what we refer to as Group Think, it's the Kool-Aid Brainwashing and the Traitors are lower than the lowest.

Neither have any logical argument, it's either very juvenile stuff or the resort to name calling, they can't present any argument for why ANY nation OR Western Continent should have all of these feral savages, bandits and Welfare Bottom Feeders, they can't present any argument because there ISN'T a positive argument for ANY nation OR Western Continent accepting sub-standard product by Western Civilisation standards.

GottMitUns1.jpg
lol, what a devastating assessment, and so logical.
Your approval is not needed the facts speak for themselves.

GottMitUns1.jpg

Why should anyone care what Traitors and Bobbleheads comment, the Bobbleheads all comment pretty much the same thing, this is what we refer to as Group Think, it's the Kool-Aid Brainwashing and the Traitors are lower than the lowest.

Neither have any logical argument, it's either very juvenile stuff or the resort to name calling, they can't present any argument for why ANY nation OR Western Continent should have all of these feral savages, bandits and Welfare Bottom Feeders, they can't present any argument because there ISN'T a positive argument for ANY nation OR Western Continent accepting sub-standard product by Western Civilisation standards.
^ criticizes group think.

uses "We" in almost all her hate filled rants.

utterly unaware.

even cats get it eventually if you shove their nose into their turds.

lunazi just prattles on unaware, ladila.

the quintessential nazicunt.

The Leftist Pathological Altruistic Attitude to the dangers of millions of aggressive, military-aged Islamic men appearing amongst them.

heads-in-the-sand.jpg

The Leftist pro-Islam, pro-Muslim, anti-Western Civilisation crowd to Patriotic Western peoples:

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST.

CaUq5eyWIAADkxp.jpg

boston-refugees-e1453573756364.jpg

This is NOT a photoshop.

German-feminist.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Leftist Cucks say we're ready to be Culturally Enriched.

24222368861_b6e992202b_b-670x520.jpg

The "poor refugees" meanwhile.

12818971_585454598268851_1088558500_n.jpg

This is from the Macedonian-Greek border "poor refugees"

Macedonia-02-618x393.jpg

Our message to all intelligent, rational, decent and Patriotic peoples is:

Capture_2764727a.jpg

political-correctness.jpg

6a00e554d79b02883301bb07980a61970d-320wi

CXxkk-dUAAEtNDc.png

a22d908407c3817b8a3e36cecbedb21c.jpg

Forum List