Switzerland 'made secret deal with PLO' after bomb attacks

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Using a member of the Swiss parliament as an intermediary, but without informing his fellow government ministers, Mr Graber, the new revelations suggest, came to an agreement under which those charged for the attack on the El Al plane would be released in return for freeing the hostages.
In addition the investigation into the bombing of the Swissair flight would be quietly shelved, and Switzerland would use its diplomatic offices to push for international recognition of the PLO.
After 1970, while there were further Palestinian attacks in other European countries, there were none in Switzerland.
Classified papers

Many of the documents relating to the events of 1970 are still classified under Swiss law but the revelations have started a big debate in Switzerland over the circumstances, if any, under which governments should consider negotiating with terrorist groups.
Switzerland 'made secret deal with PLO' after bomb attacks - BBC News

Well, this one is going to be interesting.

Using a member of the Swiss parliament as an intermediary, but without informing his fellow government ministers, Mr Graber, the new revelations suggest, came to an agreement under which those charged for the attack on the El Al plane would be released in return for freeing the hostages.
In addition the investigation into the bombing of the Swissair flight would be quietly shelved, and Switzerland would use its diplomatic offices to push for international recognition of the PLO.
After 1970, while there were further Palestinian attacks in other European countries, there were none in Switzerland.
Classified papers

Many of the documents relating to the events of 1970 are still classified under Swiss law but the revelations have started a big debate in Switzerland over the circumstances, if any, under which governments should consider negotiating with terrorist groups.

1970 = 46 years ago....so who cares, it's 2016.

Classified papers

gee Lucy----you are dim. I have an impression that you are past 46 years old---
so WHO CARES

Classified papers

so WHO CARES

We need to start dealing with the NOW and forget about the THEN. You cannot live in the past.

I am not "dim", I have History and Politics degree from Oxford University, also I did year at Heidelberg University in Baden-Württemberg.

If you want to talk "dim", how about you saying that KGB was important part of PRE-COMMUNIST era....and I had to point out WTF you talking about when KGB was created in 1954!

You also have no manners, many of your comments to people show no manners.

Classified papers

Welcome to ignore.

Classified papers

so WHO CARES

We need to start dealing with the NOW and forget about the THEN. You cannot live in the past.

I am not "dim", I have History and Politics degree from Oxford University, also I did year at Heidelberg University in Baden-Württemberg.

If you want to talk "dim", how about you saying that KGB was important part of PRE-COMMUNIST era....and I had to point out WTF you talking about when KGB was created in 1954!

You also have no manners, many of your comments to people show no manners.

wrong again----at NO POINT did I suggest that the "KGB" was SPECIFIALLY "an important part of the pre-communist era. I CORRECTLY stated that the use of policing by subterfuge was an IMPORTANT PART OF THE PRE COMMUNIST ERA in Russia----you vulgar lump of excrement

Forum List

Back