Swiss study: heart injuries from COVID vaccine 3000x higher than thought

Golfing Gator says no proof that this has increased, and if you show him proof, he cries because the study was linked on Twitter.

I'm not kidding. That's the defense they have going now.

This is the problem with getting your medical information from places like Twitter and Hot Air...they lie to you.

This is the result of the study....

Twenty cases occurred in women (3.7% [95%CI, 2.3-5.7%]), two in men (0.8% [95%CI, 0.1-3.0%]). Hs-cTnT-elevations were mild and only temporary. No patient had ECG-changes, and none developed major adverse cardiac events within 30 days (0% [95%CI, 0-0.4%]).

More from the study....

It is mandatory to put our findings into perspective with the incidence and extent of myocardial injury associated with COVID-19 infection. Before the COVID-19 vaccine were available, the incidence and extent of myocardial injury associated with COVID-19 infection was much higher than observed in this active surveillance study after booster vaccination.

This is the problem with getting your medical information from places like Twitter and Hot Air...they lie to you.

This is the result of the study....

Twenty cases occurred in women (3.7% [95%CI, 2.3-5.7%]), two in men (0.8% [95%CI, 0.1-3.0%]). Hs-cTnT-elevations were mild and only temporary. No patient had ECG-changes, and none developed major adverse cardiac events within 30 days (0% [95%CI, 0-0.4%]).

Small study, as Hot Air states. Now put these injections into hundreds of millions of people:

The CDC did a study and from that, they claimed the rate was 0.001%, or one out of 100,000.

2.8% is a lot higher than 0.001%. Another 0.3% had “probable myocarditis,” putting the total at over 3%. That is 3000 times higher than the US government claimed.

In this small study, nobody had serious complications, but with a myocarditis complication rate of 3%, you would have to expect that giving out hundreds of millions of doses is a pretty risky proposition.

More from the study....

It is mandatory to put our findings into perspective with the incidence and extent of myocardial injury associated with COVID-19 infection. Before the COVID-19 vaccine were available, the incidence and extent of myocardial injury associated with COVID-19 infection was much higher than observed in this active surveillance study after booster vaccination.

That's the party line. My last thread already obliterated the "more myocarditis from the infection than from the shots"

That's the party line. My last thread already obliterated the "more myocarditis from the infection than from the shots"

So, you are saying that only part of the study is trustworthy, and you get to pick and choose which parts.

Well, that is convenient for you.

So, you are saying that only part of the study is trustworthy, and you get to pick and choose which parts.

That's not "the study", it's commentary. That's what all the brainwashed, bootlicking scientists do these days. Do the study, show the numbers, and then "SAY THE LINE"--"but the shots are safe and effective", blah blah blah

basically, kneel before Zod. Have fun with that.

That's not "the study", it's commentary. That's what all the brainwashed, bootlicking scientists do these days. Do the study, show the numbers, and then "SAY THE LINE"--"but the shots are safe and effective", blah blah blah

basically, kneel before Zod. Have fun with that.

So, you are saying that only part of the commentary is trustworthy, and you get to pick and choose which parts.

So, you are saying that only part of the commentary is trustworthy, and you get to pick and choose which parts.

Welcome to rationality. You claim this as a win when you didn't get all the recommended shots, yes?

Welcome to rationality

Actually, what you do is rationalizing. You ignore parts you do not like and cling to those you do.

You claim this as a win when you didn't get all the recommended shots, yes?

I do not claim anything as a win, that is never my purpose here. I got two shots, that is all I felt were necessary. Just as I do not take other medication when I do not need it, the same held true with this one.

Actually, what you do is rationalizing. You ignore parts you do not like and cling to those you do.

I do not claim anything as a win, that is never my purpose here. I got two shots, that is all I felt were necessary. Just as I do not take other medication when I do not need it, the same held true with this one.

Yet the CDC was recommending to get all the boosters, and especially you with chronic pre-existing condition(s). But you didn't. You rejected that information.

How dare you. March in line and believe like a good Leftist, like you said upthread.

Yet the CDC was recommending to get all the boosters, and especially you with chronic pre-existing condition(s). But you didn't. You rejected that information.

I did not get the first due because of the CDC, I cannot say I really pay much attention to what they say on these matters.

How dare you. March in line and believe like a good Leftist, like you said upthread.

I said that? I am pretty sure I did not.

The leftist hate me as much as you on the far right do.

Neither of you can stand someone that refuses to join your tribe.

I did not get the first due because of the CDC, I cannot say I really pay much attention to what they say on these matters.

I said that? I am pretty sure I did not.

The leftist hate me as much as you on the far right do.

Neither of you can stand someone that refuses to join your tribe.

No, for you, it's because you call someone out for being rational and selective on what information to believe while claiming the privilege for yourself, as it suits you.

No, for you, it's because you call someone out for being rational and selective on what information to believe while claiming the privilege for yourself, as it suits you.

You cherry pick the parts of a study you like, that is like those Christians that cherry pick the parts of the bible they are going to follow.

I took the study as a whole and accepted it for what it put forth. You pulled out the parts you thought supported your agenda and then added to those words that were not even in the study.

If you do not like the conclusions put froth by the people doing the study, then do not use any of it.

End paragraphs from above report . Official data from the UK and Canada already strongly suggested the Covid-19 injections were causing the fully vaccinated to develop the debilitating condition through evidence of a negative vaccine effectiveness and a negative immune system performance.

But now official data from the U.S. Government and Centers for Disease Control confirms that we probably are witnessing the fully vaccinated develop acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, with diseases and infections associated with AIDS reported to VAERS increasing between 1145% and 33,715% in 2021 following the introduction of the Covid-19 injections.

Anybody notice mitch McConnel freezing like a statue for 20 seconds in mid-sentence?

I wonder if that was vax related?

And sinead oconner croaked & they wont release the cause of death...I figured that means either vax or suicide.

More from the study....

It is a bio-weapon. There is no room for doubt. Nothing will be done about it and it will keep killing those dumb enough to get it.

It is a bio-weapon. There is no room for doubt. Nothing will be done about it and it will keep killing those dumb enough to get it.

Yeah yeah, I know. And the earth is flat and Trump really won the election.

Forum List

Back