Swiss study: heart injuries from COVID vaccine 3000x higher than thought

Here come the Big Pharma shills in 3…..2…..1….

IMG_4167.gif

I was reading something about the vaxed (only) are now getting the marburg virus and bleeding out every orifice until dead.

I was like...why only the vaxed? Where are they catching the marburg virus? This doesn't add up.

Unless...it's got nothing to do with the marburg virus and this is another side effect of the vax itself.

Can you imagine them announcing that all vaxed people should expect to start bleeding uncontrollably until dead?

I was reading something about the vaxed (only) are now getting the marburg virus and bleeding out every orifice until dead.

I was like...why only the vaxed? Where are they catching the marburg virus? This doesn't add up.

Unless...it's got nothing to do with the marburg virus and this is another side effect of the vax itself.

Can you imagine them announcing that all vaxed people should expect to start bleeding uncontrollably until dead?

OMG.

That's a real nightmare.

Yeah...I hope it's not true. I didn't spend much time reading it. Just kinda stumbled across it today.

I don't startle easily, but that's a shocking thing to have to consider.

You know... I'm in this little painting "class" with a bunch of older gals. I call 'em the rabid lady bunch, but adore them all. Anyway- quite a few of them got the shot and a couple got boosters for one reason or another. There have been repercussions in most of them. Lung problems, heart problems, problems they can't even diagnose... I worry about them.

And nary a day passes that I don't thank myself for not getting that shot.

I don't startle easily, but that's a shocking thing to have to consider.

You know... I'm in this little painting "class" with a bunch of older gals. I call 'em the rabid lady bunch, but adore them all. Anyway- quite a few of them got the shot and a couple got boosters for one reason or another. There have been repercussions in most of them. Lung problems, heart problems, problems they can't even diagnose... I worry about them.

And nary a day passes that I don't thank myself for not getting that shot.

I know of two people who had cancers in remission. After shots and boosters, it came back with a vengeance. Both died.

We do not need trials.

Everyone who mandated the Murderous Fraud Vax should get offed and suffer total asset forfeiture. Deliberate intentional MASS MURDER. No trial needed. A decision to support a Murderous Fraud Vax mandate is a conviction.
So your solution to supposed mass murder is mass murder. Do you even think before typing this dumb crap you dumb animal.

I suspect the Marburg stories are Fake ( possibly a handful of incidents in Africa) . In general terms SARS2 Covid19 came with Aids as an insert . The greater the number of Killer shots, the lower your immunity system and therefore the greater chance of you "picking up " anything floating around . Which is why those having Killer Shots were /are more likely to catch Covid or have repeat infections .

So your solution to supposed mass murder is mass murder. Do you even think before typing this dumb crap you dumb animal.

The penalty for deliberate intentional mass murder is death and total asset forfeiture.

You LOVE these MASS MURDERERS. Why? Did you cheer when Bronny collapsed on the court? Are you another JEW SUPREMACIST RACIST TRAITOR?

Forum List

Back