swine flu emergency kit?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
what are you going to get for your swine flu emergency kit?

mine will be pretty simple...lots of puffs with lotion....nyquill....and lots of advil ...cough drops...or mints ... perhaps some gatorade...

how sick do you have to get before you break down and go to the doctor?

mine will be pretty simple...lots of puffs with lotion....nyquill....and lots of advil ...cough drops...or mints ... perhaps some gatorade...

If I had small kids, might feel different. Not doing anything, other than if feel sick, going to doc right away, not waiting.

Mask and gloves.

JK.

Wash my hands often. Pay attention to how I feel. First indication of feeling sick, off to the doctor.

And I don't ever go to the doctor.

A hell of a lot sicker than that.. I've often been referred to as nothing less than pig-headed and stupid when it comes to that. Tho, I'm not sure the one slinging such mud as much room to talk... :eusa_whistle:

Are you Kidding me. When did we as the American people become so reliant on drugs and doctors for the simple flu? Ever hear of vitamins? Your body has an immune system, give it what it needs (Healthy Food, Vitamins and Rest) to do its job and it will. Are we now going to close everything down for every Flu that gets named?

Lot's of 15 year old Scotch.
They use alcohol to sterilize your skin before they poke you with a needle for a reason.

Zinc, vitamin C, echinachia and ginger.

Zinc as soon as you know you have come in contact with someone who has the flu. We were on a trip with mom and dad one year down in Texas. Dad had it bad, mom got it and I took zinc. I did get the flu but it was very mild. I took the zinc as I started feeling ucky. It was a bad puke, felt crappy for the day and that was it.

Ginger helps open up the lungs when you start getting stuffy.

Are you Kidding me. When did we as the American people become so reliant on drugs and doctors for the simple flu? Ever hear of vitamins? Your body has an immune system, give it what it needs (Healthy Food, Vitamins and Rest) to do its job and it will. Are we now going to close everything down for every Flu that gets named?

look fucker no one said anything about closing anything down..read the damned post..before you reply

If you have read up on this shit you would understand that the healthy immune system is the one that is attacked the worse.

i just got stuff like puffs with lotion..hand santizer...nyquill....tynol....basically so if anyone gets sick we do not have to go out sick and get shit....simple as that...zoom for your info....i was in canada when sars broke out....i am not panicing but i will be prepared...i should have gotten hand lotion...we are washing our hands like raccons

o i have told them all....first sign i am dragging them to the clinic....but they are pretty tough....i worry a lot...its the job a mother

look fucker no one said anything about closing anything down..read the damned post..before you reply

:clap2: WOW what a great mother

thanks their zook for the negative rep....apparently my children are in danger due to my use of fuck and damn lol....see ms shelia...we already got a foul word penalty.....so zook fuck off

Forum List

Back