Swine flu confirmed at shelter for unaccompanied minors

Notice how liberals are staying away like a vampire during daylight hours.. You can run but you can't hide.

How many leftist paid shills on this site will volunteer your children to go in that shelter with Swine Flu and live under those same conditions??? Come on, step up to the plate -- this is your creation alone...

I'd like to know how no one in Govt is doing anyting to stop this crap and who the hell gave Obama the authority to bring illegals into this country??

They aren't citizens and aren't entitled to anything yet we taxpayers will be paying the freight on all these non citizens. One has to wonder what the hell he thinks he's doing outside of his Cloward Piven bullshit?

They should pack those kids up and send em all back to South America.

I'd like to know how no one in Govt is doing anyting to stop this crap and who the hell gave Obama the authority to bring illegals into this country??

They aren't citizens and aren't entitled to anything yet we taxpayers will be paying the freight on all these non citizens. One has to wonder what the hell he thinks he's doing outside of his Cloward Piven bullshit?

They should pack those kids up and send em all back to South America.

Because the illegals serve Obama's purpose. Future voters and they degrade the standards of America

-Geaux

Obama and the Left believe themselves above the law..They know best and if they don't get their way they break the law and do whatever the fuck they want which is leaving devastating consequences.. Wait until American children start dying from these third world diseases.. I read an article from a doctor yesterday about that fact that it's not a matter of if , but when.. Not to mention terrorists streaming over the border now... Remember the liberals in NY on 9/11??? They alone own this and the danger it's caused.

If Obama hadn't blown the dog whistle saying send me your weak and weary, the borders would not be overrun as they are.

Build the fence and start shooting the jumpers

-Geaux

Well ain't you a "special" asshole.

Now you want to start shooting kids.

You all for this LGS?

If Obama hadn't blown the dog whistle saying send me your weak and weary, the borders would not be overrun as they are.

-Geaux

You all for this LGS?

Meh, if a kid can scale the wall then no, just push them back over...

But shoot the parents and other adults who try

-Geaux

-Geaux

You all for this LGS?

Idiot.. you and your liberal BULLSHIT twisting of words.. I never buy in to the spew of leftists like yourself.. THIS IS YOUR mess, you and that idiot President that you nightly clean his sweaty nutsuck for.. Look in your own backyard.

-Geaux

You all for this LGS?

Idiot.. you and your liberal BULLSHIT twisting of words.. I never buy in to the spew of leftists like yourself.. THIS IS YOUR mess, you and that idiot President that you nightly clean his sweaty nutsuck for.. Look in your own backyard.[/QUOTE]

Hey fuck you you ignorant stupid bitch. Your dude go is the one advocating shooting kids.
And I looked in my back yard. No fence. So fuck you again you stupid bitch.

You all for this LGS?

Idiot.. you and your liberal BULLSHIT twisting of words.. I never buy in to the spew of leftists like yourself.. THIS IS YOUR mess, you and that idiot President that you nightly clean his sweaty nutsuck for.. Look in your own backyard.[/QUOTE]

Hey fuck you you ignorant stupid bitch. Your dude go is the one advocating shooting kids.

Zeke- You must have a cabiinet full of Advil to kill the pain from the beatdowns you get in here. :lol:

-Geaux

Zeke- You must have a cabiinet full of Advil to kill the pain from the beatdowns you get in here. :lol:

-Geaux

:) He's a moron at best..

I saw a post on this article that's worth repeating:

Obama is creating a 21st century plantation system, complete with a permanent underclass of poor and uneducated (the current poor + illegal immigrants flooding across our southern border) dependent on Big Government for welfare and who will keep the plantation owners in power in order to keep the welfare flowing.

And the slaves will be the U.S. taxpayers.

Correction: Immigration Overload story

It's not Obama's or Bush's fault (welfare).

It's that well paying jobs are scarce, which is a fact - and so when our Nation's largest employers pay a wage that is below poverty level - - - -- - magically, more people are in poverty. Brilliant.

When the incentive for CEO's to spread their record profits by increasing wages, instead of further increasing the gap between the common worker and CEO compensation (as a %), it will fix itself. But until then, there's no real reason to stop sucking up as much wealth for their families as they can in all honesty.

Swine Flu Confirmed at Shelter for Unaccompanied Minors

The libruls have brought disease and havoc in to our nation with their smarmy lust for power but the real losers are these children who are pawns in the leftist power grab. They have been treated horribly and now several may die being so many were exposed to the swine flu. Sleeping under tinfoil and being kept locked in detention centers with rampant disease.. sounds familiar.. it has the chilling echo of despotism..

As long as these children check the "democrat" column when they vote when they reach 18, Obama and his whores don't give a shit what diseases they bring with them.

How is this Obama's fault?

Maybe because they are coming UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION and he continues to offer AMNESTIES illegally to different groups of illegal rats while also WATERING DOWN ICE detainment rules.

Stupid asshole.

The libruls have brought disease and havoc in to our nation with their smarmy lust for power but the real losers are these children who are pawns in the leftist power grab. They have been treated horribly and now several may die being so many were exposed to the swine flu. Sleeping under tinfoil and being kept locked in detention centers with rampant disease.. sounds familiar.. it has the chilling echo of despotism..
John Kerry is helping Obama to shill for President of the UN, which he will organize as sole power over all people. He selectively omitted the Tower of Babel from his reading of the Bible.

/soapbox

What else would you have the govt do with them? just release them into the community and pay a fortune to keep them forever?

What's the national debt now...$17 Trillion and rising by one trillion every 12 months?
One day the debt balloon is gonna burst, then the 'fun' will start.
Guess communist China could always buy the place then.

The border should've been sealed years ago, if not decades ago.

Wanna blame someone...blame the kids' parents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back