Sweet!

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Working on choppers for the music vid characters ... thinking of a few ideas that they fit in perfectly. Well, here's Midnight Marauders! The chrome textures look strange because of the skydome texture reflected off them. I call it the Spindel.

Attachments

• $Spindel.jpg
    $Spindel.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 80
Alright, tightened up the Spindel and finished the Rainbow Kat bikes ...

Attachments

• $Spindel.jpg
    $Spindel.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 87
  • $RainbowKat.jpg
    $RainbowKat.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 84
Them's badass bikes. They're totally "green" too, right? No "carbon footprint?"

:eusa_eh: I never understood how you could make them "greener" ... bikes ... in cyberspace ... not to worried about cyber-ozone really. :razz:
One question though. Why does the Marauder need a bike, when he can fly? Just to get the chicks, look cool?

To look cool ... mostly for a video I am going to do for Gorillaz 19-2000 ... while waiting for some new music to be creative for. :razz:

All three of us on bikes (instead of the jeep) ... Trailer Trashes will have hidden missiles on it ...

Are you doing this yourself, KK? What are you using, Blender? ya know there are perfectly good assets available at Turbo Squid and others, yeah?

Are you doing this yourself, KK? What are you using, Blender? ya know there are perfectly good assets available at Turbo Squid and others, yeah?

Ewww ... tried Turbo Squid, I am an amateur just tinkering, Blender rules for us coders, it's like programming in 3D but not having to know all the math. You can even write your own code for it.

Amanda, just realized, were you talking about the website? LOL ... my bad. I must be thinking of something else.

The bikes are being customized, got inspired while watching OCC.

i want a custom bike...skull and bones.....in white on a black bike....how does one get into the video....i hate signing up for web sites....o can i play the steel guitar

extend the front end more....i love to live on the edge....and a bitch seat....with a high back bar...

Sorry ... no time to add more models than I will be. The scenes themselves will take a bit of time and creative modeling. However, if you work with Midnight on the music I will add you to future videos ... :eusa_angel: Which also means a bike as well eventually. I'm just the graphics designer, Midnight is the audio engineer and musician now.

Ooh ... and I figured out how to do smoke! Tailpipes will NOT be green ... :razz:

Forum List

Back