Swedish police " cannot cope" with huge numbers of rapes since migrants arrived

Who's Sock are you?
Nobody's.... and you?

Sorry Sock, try again, on second thoughts nobody gives a crap what you think you low IQ faggot.
Oooohhh ... your words, they .... wound me....

I knew guys like you in high school and college, who threw that insult around more than anyone. To a man, they were all actually gay themselves. The ones who ended up happy are the ones who admitted it to themselves. Good luck.

"I knew guys like you in high school and college"

No you did not, a low IQ peasant like you is NOT of the same social status. You will never know people like me....unless you want to apply to be a member of our Household Staff, on second thought we are full and have no vacancy.
haha... witness, everyone, this fool's hourly dose of self-soothing. yes yes, tell us all how awesome you are.... we NEVER see people do that on anonymous forums... haha, what a joke... I've seen your posts. you are not smart enough to be in any position of importance anywhere, except for maybe the janitor at stormfront.com. And, considering the constant stream of shit trickling from that website (some right into your brain), I imagine that the janitor is, indeed, one of the most important positions there.

"I've seen your posts. you are not smart enough to be in any position of importance anywhere,"

That's where you are wrong, but keep digging the hole for yourself.

The rest of your moronic comments I am ignoring, they illustrate what an uneducated peasant you are.

Nobody gives a shit how much you embarrass yourself, here or elsewhere. It's when you idiots march to try to codify your painfully stupid iodeas into actual policy and law that you, rightfully, get your stupid faces smashed in. okay, I admit, I mean that somewhat as a metaphor. But remember, it's always you morons showing up in riot gear, hoping for a fight. please, try that in my town.
You don't have a town squatter. Internet tough guys are these ugly fat kids asking for a PBJ sammich from mommy. Hahaha...

right... the guy saying, "you should bring your riot gear to my town, see what happens" is the tough guy, but the skinheads are the sensible ones. Gotcha.
Squatter, apparently you are lying. You probably saw the videos (if Google did not censor them out already) that your communist antifa faggots attacked a peaceful demonstration. What kind of person throws urine and feces on peaceful demonstrators? Low life scumbags like you. Next time the police needs to go back to their stations and let's see what happens to these skinny little idiots when they attack peacefully assembling people.

Oh blame the source , blame the source when that's all you lazy fks can do. You have no idea how to research it your to fkn stupid to realize how in the beginning of this open border bs they didn't want this information getting out.
Oh imagine a Gov. who holds back information from the population and as they get caught come out with some bs lies claiming " we didn't want to freak the public out"........

Gawd you are some real lazy asses and dumb as fk.

Sweden is not having a "rape crisis", but the idea that they are is being pounded by the radical white supremacists in the US who seek to frighten Americans into denying assistance to the very refugees that the Kremlin wants to keep under Assad's thumb. Coincidence? No of course not.

We have no crime problem with refugees, not one terrorist attack by refugees, but thousands of success stories, new businesses started, and grateful and proud new members of our communities who are already giving back in ways large and small.

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving you are a globalist shill paid to come here and spread lies. Why don't you get a a real job? Oh yeah ... they hygiene problem.

A personal attack?? Proves you've got nothing, which is hardly surprising. Every time you right wingers are confronted with facts, your fall back on personal insults and abuse.

Why don't you start talking about the hate crimes and abuse if racial and religious minorities since your orange clown was elected? You know, stuff that's really happening and being ignored or called a "false flag" by the guy in the White House, instead of fake news promoted by white supremacists.

Why don't I get a real job? Because after working almost continuously from the time I got a paper route when I was 11, until I I took my pension and retired at the age of 66, I figure I've done my part and earned a few years of leisure before I'm completely crippled by the arthritis which is slowing me down.

You, on the other hand, need to be doing your job instead of insulting people on a message board during business hours.

I have to look this one up for myself, something smells fishy here. I actually went to a Swedish Gov web site. They LOVE to obfuscate and make things difficult. NO DICE. I went to SNOPES and that dosen't seem definitive either. So if people have a source or web site that quashed or supports the OP's basic premise, let's see it.

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.

And it's posted by one of the usual suspects who predicts gloom and doom linked to conspiracy theory websites.

Sweden is not having a "rape crisis", but the idea that they are is being pounded by the radical white supremacists in the US who seek to frighten Americans into denying assistance to the very refugees that the Kremlin wants to keep under Assad's thumb. Coincidence? No of course not.

European countries have recognized that just letting people in without providing them with programs and supports to help them assimilate has been a huge mistake.

Canada has let in tens of thousands of refugees but provided sponsors to help them learn how a western country operates, English language programs, skills upgrading, and other things they'll need to learn to make a successful transition to a new way of life.

We have no crime problem with refugees, not one terrorist attack by refugees, but thousands of success stories, new businesses started, and grateful and proud new members of our communities who are already giving back in ways large and small.

When Ft. McMurray was destroyed by wildfires last year, Syrian refugees packaged and donated personal care packs - toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, combs, because when they were living in refugee camps, obtaining such things were difficult and getting them made a huge difference in their quality of life and sense of well being.

But let's pretend that refugees are all savages who aren't deserving of our help or concern. It's so much easier than doing the right thing.
These nuts tend to feed off each other. Sweden has always had the highest rape stats in Europe,primarily because of what they classify as rape. Its shocking really. People who spread this crap are just vermin.
Come on Mr. Tainted, you are saying that these are rumors? Then, the vacationers in Wales were rumors also in the time of your youth?
'Hoax map' fights migrant myths

Difficult to know what has happened as the extreme right has lied so often.

upload_2017-9-11_16-53-33.png

FACT and you sick fks support it all too.

Sweden: Migrants are responsible for 95% of all crimes, overrepresented by +430%

Nobody gives a shit how much you embarrass yourself, here or elsewhere. It's when you idiots march to try to codify your painfully stupid iodeas into actual policy and law that you, rightfully, get your stupid faces smashed in. okay, I admit, I mean that somewhat as a metaphor. But remember, it's always you morons showing up in riot gear, hoping for a fight. please, try that in my town.
You don't have a town squatter. Internet tough guys are these ugly fat kids asking for a PBJ sammich from mommy. Hahaha...

"PBJ sammich"

What is a PBJ sammich? Would it work with a Martini or not?

The English bastards got me obsessed with cucumber sandwiches sans crusts, they are excellent with a Martini.

Also all of the below sandwiches are excellent with a Martini, except the below picture is Afternoon Tea sandwiches at Claridges as illustrated by the Bernardaud Limoges porcelain china.

upload_2017-9-12_0-54-5.png

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.

And it's posted by one of the usual suspects who predicts gloom and doom linked to conspiracy theory websites.

European countries have recognized that just letting people in without providing them with programs and supports to help them assimilate has been a huge mistake.

Canada has let in tens of thousands of refugees but provided sponsors to help them learn how a western country operates, English language programs, skills upgrading, and other things they'll need to learn to make a successful transition to a new way of life.

When Ft. McMurray was destroyed by wildfires last year, Syrian refugees packaged and donated personal care packs - toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, combs, because when they were living in refugee camps, obtaining such things were difficult and getting them made a huge difference in their quality of life and sense of well being.

But let's pretend that refugees are all savages who aren't deserving of our help or concern. It's so much easier than doing the right thing.
These nuts tend to feed off each other. Sweden has always had the highest rape stats in Europe,primarily because of what they classify as rape. Its shocking really. People who spread this crap are just vermin.
Come on Mr. Tainted, you are saying that these are rumors? Then, the vacationers in Wales were rumors also in the time of your youth?

View attachment 148758

Sweden: Migrants are responsible for 95% of all crimes, overrepresented by +430%
Yup, you can always rely on "Murdering Muzzie Bastards" for a fair and even handed approach to any issue.

Fake.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN"T THINK

upload_2017-9-11_16-55-46.png

"PBJ sammich"

The English bastards got me obsessed with cucumber sandwiches sans crusts, they are excellent with a Martini.

Also all of the below sandwiches are excellent with a Martini, except the below picture is Afternoon Tea sandwiches at Claridges as illustrated by the Bernardaud Limoges porcelain china.

View attachment 148760
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. An American speciality. On cheap white bread what falls apart when spreading the peanut butter on it. It is a soggy something.

Last edited:

View attachment 148758

Yup, you can always rely on "Murdering Muzzie Bastards" for a fair and even handed approach to any issue.

Take note their rights are taking over the rights of the Sweds............... If that bs comes here it will be the same thing.

In a prominent case in 2002, Nadia Gabriel, a Swedish woman of Palestinian origin, was named to host a program on multiculturalism on Swedish public TV. The administration of public TV blocked her appointment because of her wearing of the headscarf. Although it eventually backed down from this decision, the program was cancelled shortly thereafter.17)

In another case, a 20 year old woman was asked to take of her niqab veil when she entered the bus so that the bus driver could identify her. As the woman refused, she was asked to leave the bus. She later pressed charges for discrimination and subsequently was awarded damages in April 2008. 18)

Other issues currently under discussion in Sweden is the issue of halal slaughter, which is currently forbidden in Sweden. 19)

There are about 50 Muslim cemeteries in Sweden and Islamic burial practice is not impeded. 20)

Islam in Sweden - Euro-Islam: News and Analysis on Islam in Europe and North America

"PBJ sammich"

View attachment 148760
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. An American speciality. On cheep white bread what falls apart when spreading the peanut butter on it. It is a soggy something.

I don't think it would work with a Martini :smoke:

"PBJ sammich"

View attachment 148760
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. An American speciality. On cheep white bread what falls apart when spreading the peanut butter on it. It is a soggy something.

I don't think it would work with a Martini :smoke:
Anything and everything works with a Martini just make sure that you had enough before you try things.

Fake.
Just because the leftist Press covers up the Liberal Agenda by not reporting it or covering it up doesn't mean that conservative Press is making it up.

People like you allowed this to happen.

Victim was 'raped once a week'

They didn't just allow it. They enabled and abetted it.

Through their intimidating tactics of calling people names for opposing the systematic rape of children, they place themselves quite squarely on the side of the rapists. The constant cacophony of hatred they spew against those who do not share their support of rape jihad acts to silence those who might otherwise speak out against it.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Die screaming like that whore Jo Cox.

The Rotherham scandal only reached the horrific proportions that it did because the police, town officials and social workers refused to believe the girls. That was pretty standard stuff back in 1980. The girls are lying. This isn't happening. When nothing happened, they started trafficking the girls around because NOBODY STOPPED THEM. This is a failure of the the adults to believe the children.

Furthermore, brown men are not interchangeable. The perpetrators weren't desperate refugees seeking safety. They were migrants from Pakistan. They carried on because the parents and the town did nothing to protect the victims.

The same thing happened with child sexual abuse and Roman Catholic priests in North America. But nobody has pronounced all clergy as evil because some thousands of Catholic children were abused.

You look at one isolated case to make the argument that all brown men are evil rapists. I look at this case and say this town was really fucked up. Why didn't the people in charge put a stop to this shit?

But then I'm not looking for an excuse to vilify Muslims or brown men.

That is quite the sophistry you offer in order to support the rape of children by Muslim men.

First of all, it was allowed to happen because of those like YOU who put up such an impenetrable wall of name calling against those who do not share your support for the rapes that people are afraid to address the root cause for fear of being called racist.

You then try to make it about brown skin so you can try to portray any objection to the systematic rape of children as an act of racism, when in reality, it has to do with ideology, misogyny and cultural chauvinism.

But, hey, regressives need to use any trick in their arsenal to support the systematic rape of the children as an instrument of jihad, now, don't they?

You disturbed fucks protecting those who rape children are every bit as much of the problem as those engaging in the acts, themselves. Just pull out your racist card often enough and nobody else can possible oppose you.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Die screaming like that whore Jo Cox.

The Rotherham scandal only reached the horrific proportions that it did because the police, town officials and social workers refused to believe the girls. That was pretty standard stuff back in 1980. The girls are lying. This isn't happening. When nothing happened, they started trafficking the girls around because NOBODY STOPPED THEM. This is a failure of the the adults to believe the children.

Furthermore, brown men are not interchangeable. The perpetrators weren't desperate refugees seeking safety. They were migrants from Pakistan. They carried on because the parents and the town did nothing to protect the victims.

The same thing happened with child sexual abuse and Roman Catholic priests in North America. But nobody has pronounced all clergy as evil because some thousands of Catholic children were abused.

You look at one isolated case to make the argument that all brown men are evil rapists. I look at this case and say this town was really fucked up. Why didn't the people in charge put a stop to this shit?

But then I'm not looking for an excuse to vilify Muslims or brown men.

That is quite the sophistry you offer in order to support the rape of children by Muslim men.

First of all, it was allowed to happen because of those like YOU who put up such an impenetrable wall of name calling against those who do not share your support for the rapes that people are afraid to address the root cause for fear of being called racist.

You then try to make it about brown skin so you can try to portray any objection to the systematic rape of children as an act of racism, when in reality, it has to do with ideology, misogyny and cultural chauvinism.

But, hey, regressives need to use any trick in their arsenal to support the systematic rape of the children as an instrument of jihad, now, don't they?

You disturbed fucks protecting those who rape children are every bit as much of the problem as those engaging in the acts, themselves. Just pull out your racist card often enough and nobody else can possible oppose you.

You know nothing about me, my beliefs or my concerns around the issue of rape. Your assumptions are completely false.

I am sick of your hypocrisy. It's the crime of the century if non-whites rape white women, but it's the woman's fault if a white man rapes her.

Sweden has long had the highest rates of rape in Europe. White men didn't see it as a problem until Muslims were accused of raping their women. There wasn't thread after thread about the police doing nothing about Swedish girls getting raped.

The problem in Notherham wasn't that Asian men raped children, or that the children were told not to mention race in the reports. The problem in Northerham is twofold:

1. Children were being systematically raped and abused; and

2. When the children reported the abuse to the local authorities NOTHING WAS DONE TO STOP IT.

When we had a discussion about the swimmer from Stanford who raped an unconscious woman behind the dumpster and was given a 6 month sentence for the crime, all the white men thought this was fair. The woman was a slut who got so wasted she deserved it. Or she probably consented to the sex and had second thoughts in the morning. Everyone blamed the woman. The rapist was couldn't be blamed for her being so irresponsible.

When brown men rape white women, they're "vermin" or they're "animals" who must be stopped. When white men rape white women, boys will be boys.

One in three women will be sexually assaulted in her life. When it happens, not if, but when, the race or religion of her attacker will be the LEAST important things about the rape. She won't feel less violated if she's raped by a white guy. Her injuries won't heal faster nor will her terror be any less.

When you start exhibiting the same level of outrage for the college women who are being raped by white frat boys, as you show for women who are raped by black men from the ghetto, or Muslims in Sweden, maybe we can have a discussion. But as long as you are using this as excuse for your racism and xenophobia against Muslims and other non-whites, I'm not prepared to accept that you give a rat's ass about women being raped.

As far as I'm concerned, you're just a fucking racist asshole hypocrite.

You know nothing about me, my beliefs or my concerns around the issue of rape. Your assumptions are completely false.

I am sick of your hypocrisy. It's the crime of the century if non-whites rape white women, but it's the woman's fault if a white man rapes her.
You're either joking or irony-impaired.

In the video I posted the police say flat out that this is NOT something they've had to deal with in the past. Trying to fluff it's staggering increase off on "coincidence" rather than the reality that they've taken in a true "rape culture" is beyond willful ignorance... Muslim refugees, actually all refugees (but especially those cultures that allow human rights violations,) need some kind of "cultural training" before they should be accepted into western culture imho

Forum List

Back