Sweden importing camels...need I say more

Importing camels in Sweden, is that real news? :eek:
Poor animals they're gonna die in Sweden
t2365.gif

Swedish weather is too cold for them!
There are various varieties of Camels. The ones in Mongol/Russian territory are smaller and live beside Reindeer.

I have the best resource of all------my very own hubby was born in a
shariah shit hole-----
Irosie is always using her husband as an expert source for facts about Islam and muslins.

But she fails to mention that he was 2 years old when he immigrated from the muslin country he was born in. (she let his age slip out on another thread long ago). Yet to this day she still cites him as an authority on everything concerning muslims and Islam. ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol: .. :lol:

I have the best resource of all------my very own hubby was born in a
shariah shit hole-----
Irosie is always using her husband as an expert source for facts about Islam and muslins.

But she fails to mention that he was 2 years old when he immigrated from the muslin country he was born in. (she let his age slip out on another thread long ago). Yet to this day she still cites him as an authority on everything concerning muslims and Islam. ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol: .. :lol:

silly-----its his PARENTS who were the people in the know----and hundreds of others who KNEW in his community. Interestingly----several of those
people-------wrote extensively. The man with the little spice shop-----turned out to be a published writer of short stories. Unlike the tens of millions of the ummah-------LITERATE PEOPLE HAVE A HISTORY. I have never presented hubby as an authority on ISLAM-----In fact, he never read the Koran --------and never will. I have presented him as an authority on what life is for jews living in shariah shit holes. If you want to know what life in jail is like-----ask a convict-----NOT THE WARDEN.
If you want to know how GOOD HEROIN MAKES A PERSON feel----ask an addict

For their somalian brethren.
If it comes here, I'm going to demand a Ping Driver and Hybrid.

LISTEN: Chaos-riddled Sweden IMPORTS CAMELS to give Somali Muslim migrants work and "promote integration" - Geller Report
the geller report is an islamophobic hate site
So are they importing camels or not? That's the question.

'Pure racism': Migrants blast Sweden's Camel Park integration strategy ...
‘Pure racism’: Migrants blast Sweden’s Camel Park integration strategysweden-migrants-camel-park/
Feb 14, 2017 - Sweden's second largest city of Gothenburg has invested in aCamel ... Nagy also imported 1,500 liters of camel milk from the Netherlands and ...

Is he an authority on living in shitholes even? If he was just a babe when he was yanked out of said shithole?

Forum List

Back