lol, Hannity a laughing stock after retweeting fake news about McCain

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Hannity.jpg

Sean Hannity @seanhannity

I retweeted an inaccurate article. My apologies to @SenJohnMcCain.

9:26 AM - 23 Feb 2017

The left media does fake shit every day and they never apologize.
false equivalence noted, im sure you read the gateway pundit everyday hell you probably sourced them a few times today
don't be stupid...sorry I know that is not possible.

When one consumes fake news daily, as you do, one becomes a fool. Hence...YOU.

So,
A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because? Happens to tons of talking heads and politicians alike - at least he stood up and admitted he made a mistake.

false equivalence noted, im sure you read the gateway pundit everyday hell you probably sourced them a few times today

found one look at this crazy bullshit you wrote sourcing the gateway pundit

This was always the plan by Democrats… flood the US with millions of dependent immigrants and change America forever.
The country will become less prosperous but at least Democrats will have millions of new government dependent citizens to keep them in power.

In 1980 6.2% of the US population was foreign born. Thirty-five years later, in 2015, 13.5% of the US population is foreign born.

The Hispanic population in the United States has increased from 6.5% of the population in 1980 when Ronald Reagan won the presidency to 17.6% today.

Here They Are Three Shocking US Immigration Statistics in Three Simple Charts - The Gateway Pundit

This was always the plan by Democrats… flood the US with millions of dependent immigrants and change America forever.
The country will become less prosperous but at least Democrats will have millions of new government dependent citizens to keep them in power.

In 1980 6.2% of the US population was foreign born. Thirty-five years later, in 2015, 13.5% of the US population is foreign born.

The Hispanic population in the United States has increased from 6.5% of the population in 1980 when Ronald Reagan won the presidency to 17.6% today.

Here They Are Three Shocking US Immigration Statistics in Three Simple Charts - The Gateway Pundit
So? Do you think EVERYTHING from Gateway Pundit is fake?

do you mean the way you think everything on CNN is fake?

What is the left media and what was the fake news yesterday? Who from your left media published the fake news?
Asking such questions only proves how clueless you are. If you deny that much of the media is left wing and much of their reporting is fake, you are admitting you are ignorant.

So,
A talking head for the right cited a fake article and this was noteworthy because? Happens to tons of talking heads and politicians alike - at least he stood up and admitted he made a mistake.
He got caught telling a blatant lie and using a proven purveyor of fake news, Gateway Pundit.

Last edited:

Yeah. You got it now.

Good job.

What is the left media and what was the fake news yesterday? Who from your left media published the fake news?
Asking such questions only proves how clueless you are. If you deny that much of the media is left wing and much of their reporting is fake, you are admitting you are ignorant.
Do you just declare every source that disagrees with you to be a left wing new source? is fox news left wing as well?

Do you just declare every source that disagrees with you to be a left wing new source? is fox news left wing as well?
what? Who?

Yeah. You got it now.

Good job.
I'm aware your a dementia ridden hate filled bigoted neo nazi conspiracy theorist obsessed with the Jews running the media you dont have to tell me, its obvious

No, I just happen to have noticed that you are one of those posters that whine's about fake news whenever a news story appears that you don't like. So, I will ask you again, what news story was published yesterday that was fake and who published it.

Forum List

Back