Sweden: Armin was Murdered for Protecting Classmate

was killer arab again?
Rather obviously:
Students identified the Syrian immigrant who knifed the victim, as Ahmed. Ahmed recently migrated from Syria to Sweden with his father. The local village where the students attended the school has had a recent flood of immigrants from Syria.

Those are specific incidents, Lucy. I asked for proof of increased crime.

Here is a report that sheds light on the situation.

Sweden 2014 Crime and Safety Report

According to the report, property crimes and violent crimes are going down.

Tom has noted the difference in how crimes are reported in Sweden compared to the US.

2014....how about say....now?
Give us the stats.

I need to contact one of our people, the one's who have collated everything and anything regarding crime figures. This is simply so I can narrow it down to just one specific link.

anton lundin-pettersson agrees with you hateful frothing internet warriors

Internet warriors huh? Yes, is that why we're partially on way to another success? Today Belgian Government saying that "refugee" camp to hold 300,000 should be put in Greece.

Danish Parliament yesterday, another success with that vote.

Our groups are everywhere. Yes of course we're on the Internet, like everyone else, but we're also on the ground in now 15 nations within Europa.

Keep your head in the sand darling, it's probably better for you that you do.

Tom has noted the difference in how crimes are reported in Sweden compared to the US.

Give us the stats.

I need to contact one of our people, the one's who have collated everything and anything regarding crime figures. This is simply so I can narrow it down to just one specific link.
Is anyone else still waiting for this ?

armin is persian name too.i thought that victim is persian
this thread would not exist if the victim was persian.

We like Persians, if the victim was Persian, I'd certainly be bothered.

Then again YOU probably think a Persian is a carpet :rolleyes-41:
yuck yuck. why would you care if a brown skinned muslim, who happens to be persian, is killed.
I am quite sure she cares about a white-skinned European who happens to be Lithuanian getting killed.

The bitch is obviously intolerant of Muslims and brown-skinned people as illustrated by her concern.

yuck yuck. why would you care if a brown skinned muslim, who happens to be persian, is killed.
I am quite sure she cares about a white-skinned European who happens to be Lithuanian getting killed.

The bitch is obviously intolerant of Muslims and brown-skinned people as illustrated by her concern.

just information:
arab guy told me czeck republic is my heaven. i said why?
he said.because i can fuck white girl easily ........... low price

just information:
If you come from the Muslim shit hole, anywhere else is heaven. Look at the stream of human refuse fleeing the Middle East and other Islamic dumps.

the "bitch is obviously intolerant of Muslims and brown-skinned people as illustrated by her" many posts airing her intense hatred for "the muslim savages".

the "bitch is obviously intolerant of Muslims and brown-skinned people as illustrated by her" many posts airing her intense hatred for "the muslim savages".
Yeah, and her disrespect of their culture and the women who protest being groped and raped really boils my blood.
yeah. just a concerned patriot protecting white wimmin.

while spewing stürmer-rhetoric, shouting "Deutschland über alles", calling for incarceration and extermination of "volksverräter" who are practically everyone not marching to her hateful drum.

congratulations.

just information:

Dani, come here :whip:

Give us the stats.

Bump.Is thursday a nazi holiday ?

Give us the stats.

Bump.Is thursday a nazi holiday ?
Lucy is not a Nazi, I think, but she is a fascist, yes.

Forum List

Back