Swdes advised to dress poorly to deter violent muggers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Swedes have been advised to 'look poor' and dress shabbily in order to discourage potential muggings after a young man was killed during an armed robbery in Gothenburg.
Swedes Advised to 'Dress Poorly' to Deter Violent Muggers

Maybe the Swedes should grow a pair and say fk you tell them to dress how we dress.. fk you NO fk you go to hell fk you .......

Oh is this a little to much swearing for the dainty eared leftist who never goes to church but says don't swear LMFAO same as the same idiots who says Don't you yell at that child " all in the same breath they are headed to the abortion clinic......

NOBODY LISTENS TO YOU MSM LEFTIST ---------------------------

Do you have any studies to point to that suggest dressing in your very best and wearing lots of jewelry out in public deters robbery? If not, his advice seems warranted.

Do you have any studies to point to that suggest dressing in your very best and wearing lots of jewelry out in public deters robbery? If not, his advice seems warranted.

I think the point is, that actually discussing the real reason for the collapse of their recently civilized society is taboo.

I think the point is, that actually discussing the real reason for the collapse of their recently civilized society is taboo.

That may be the point, but that is a weak point to be making based on the comments of a victim's advocate who apparently was asked if there was anything people could do to reduce their chance of becoming a victim.

That may be the point, but that is a weak point to be making based on the comments of a victim's advocate who apparently was asked if there was anything people could do to reduce their chance of becoming a victim.

I think that a society facing a situation where the average person is told to dress like they are poor, is a society that needs to wake up, fast.

"
He also said muggers tend to seek out the most vulnerable or weakest individuals, such as young people and women, and are least likely to attack an adult male who resembles a "Rambo character."

Swedes have taken to mocking the advice, with one journalist publishing an 'expert guide' on 'dressing like a hobo.'

Robberies committing against children under 18 are on the rise in Sweden, according to SVT, with 2018 figures setting new records, and 2019 on pace for an increase in such crimes."

That's not actually the point... or at least it isn't my point.

The point is, everyone is constantly tell us how much better the rest of the world is.
Everyone is constantly telling us that unlimited immigration is great.

Now we have Sweden, where people are told to dress like bums, so that they don't get mugged.

Not, let's deal with the crime. Not let's fix our bad policies. Now it's your fault for being a victim.

This reminds me of the people down south who constantly told me how no one had locks on their doors. People understood that stealing is wrong, and someone stole anything, you found that guy, first beat him, and then you dragged him to the police yourself.

Now if someone leaves their door open by accident, and thieves take everything, we blame that guy for being a moron for leaving his door open. No one even says, 'hey lets go beat the crap out of the thief.'

And the real irony is, if you said the same thing about women getting raped, and maybe they shouldn't have their boobs and butt spilling out all over the place.... Suddenly everyone is screaming that you are blaming the victim.

Well what you are you doing when you suggest we all dress like hooboos, to avoid getting mugged?

I think that a society facing a situation where the average person is told to dress like they are poor, is a society that needs to wake up, fast.

"
He also said muggers tend to seek out the most vulnerable or weakest individuals, such as young people and women, and are least likely to attack an adult male who resembles a "Rambo character."

Swedes have taken to mocking the advice, with one journalist publishing an 'expert guide' on 'dressing like a hobo.'

Robberies committing against children under 18 are on the rise in Sweden, according to SVT, with 2018 figures setting new records, and 2019 on pace for an increase in such crimes."

His job is not immigration though. He is a Victim's Advocate and he was discussing how to reduce your chance of needing a Victim's Advocate. It's like attacking a little old lady who just won a blue ribbon for her cherry pie at the county fair for the childhood obesity epidemic.

"

His job is not immigration though. He is a Victim's Advocate and he was discussing how to reduce your chance of needing a Victim's Advocate. It's like attacking a little old lady who just won a blue ribbon for her cherry pie at the county fair for the childhood obesity epidemic.

Who's job is it then, to speak truth to power?

"

'
Victim's rights advocates and little old ladies at the county fair aren't "power".

"

'
Victim's rights advocates and little old ladies at the county fair aren't "power".

Agreed.

But they can speak the truth. If they dare.

Forum List

Back