Swastika On Joseph's Tomb in Nablus

You are as lost on this side as Sunni Man is on that side.

I will not argue hate dogma with you or Sunni Man. It's useless.

Oh, right, that's why you both are here. :)

A Yin/Yang of sick stank...

I want you to sit your little self down and read the Quran and then come back to me. Until that time, you're a blank slate.

You are as lost on this side as Sunni Man is on that side.

I will not argue hate dogma with you or Sunni Man. It's useless.

Oh, right, that's why you both are here. :)

A Yin/Yang of sick stank...

The Quran says Jews were tranformed into monkeys and pigs and must be exterminated for the mahdi to appear.

You see any equivalent in the Torah that says to love thy neighbor as thyself, genius? You really are ignorant, so, why even post?

^What you want is clear.

That's not what you want.

What Sunni Man wants for his side and expresses here is what you want for your side.

I seriously doubt that any human connected to humanity wants either and those connected to hate do want that expression shown.

I'm just not there Marc. You are.

Last edited:
^What you want is clear.

That's not what you want.

What Sunni Man wants for his side and expresses here is what you want for your side.

I seriously doubt that any human connected to humanity does not want either and those connected to hate do want that expression shown.

I'm just not there Marc. You are.

Read the fucking quran and become informed.

^I have read all three books and with an open mind to them all. I just will not get into hate driven diatribe.

• Thanks
Reactions: pgm
^I have read all three books and with an open mind to them all. I just will not get into hate driven diatribe.

You really need to become more knowledgeable and post less.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I"ve seen that before.

I've seen Sunni Man's stuff before as well. You know what I said to you in your other iteration JStone.

That was close to a year ago. When you attacked this old Jew because he would not fall into a pit of hate.

Newsflash.

He still won't. And I disagree with those who say you are a good counter for Sunni Man and other haters on that side.

I say you accelerate the hate. I don't. Someday I will say why but I will not post it in this forum. :)

It doesn't belong yet.... imho

I say you accelerate the hate. I don't. Someday I will say why but I will not post it in this forum. :)

It's frustrating that there is no outlet for two rational people to discuss and debate such a topic.

There is. One just bypasses both sides of extremism, and thus marginalizes them by attrition.

That's not done here, I know. I understand you pgm. Continue on in your way. It is the superior way imho.

Regardless of faith. :eusa_pray:

It's frustrating that there is no outlet for two rational people to discuss and debate such a topic.

There is. One just bypasses both sides of extremism, and thus marginalizes them by attrition.

That's not done here, I know. I understand you pgm. Continue on in your way. It is the superior way imho.

Actually, I just meant an outlet on here. Haha.

All this "middle way" stuff makes me feel Buddhist, without the sense of suffering. Anyway, keep up the good fight. I'm going to get some coffee and go to work.

Sunni Man said:
I do not hate anyone.

Why do folks believe in the holohoax?

It's said to be the Jews finest hour

Where they were all offered a free shower.

Many people say the event was a total gas.
:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4200105-post18.html

This is the proof you live for hatred Sunni Man. You came in to a poetry thread and posted that hate stuff there as well.

I know you pretend moderation to gain reps, but you hate....

It's what motivates you to pretend to being moderate otherwise. So that you can continue this hate.

Continue.... it awaits you....

Repeated for your repeat....

Actually, I just meant an outlet on here. Haha.

All this "middle way" stuff makes me feel Buddhist, without the sense of suffering. Anyway, keep up the good fight. I'm going to get some coffee and go to work.

It's not a middle or Buddah way. It is a cutting off of the end of the standard deviation curves of both maxima and minima in the general distribution. :)

And getting to the 99% of the gray area. Where most Jews, Muslims and Christians (and everyone else) lives.

I hope you enjoy your work pgm. That's a blessing in and of itself.

Last edited:
That's not what you said Sunni Man.

You made light of it and called it a gas, etc.

No maybe you don't see anything in that. But the gray area?

It does! :thup:

Since I believe that the so called Holocaust is a myth.

There was no gas or gas chambers.

So don't take it personal. :cool:

Don't take it personal that Mahomet was an illiterate bum, pedophile, virgin fondler and rapist. Maybe, that's what fucked your head up.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari [sacred islamic scripture] :lol:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Sahih Bukhari... :clap2:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Sahih Bukhari...: :clap2:
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina"

A Two-tailed coin tossed into the wishing well. :)

Last edited:

So don't take it personal. :cool:

No myth that Allah wills Jews to be superior to inferior Muslim losers every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

Allah is a Zionist Jew, motherfucker! :lol:

Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]

181 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010

Muslim Nobel Prize winners are only 9 in total of which 5 are for peace! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidel. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

Ropey thinks that if you don't believe in the so called Holocaust then you must be a hater. :cuckoo:

The islamonazi Mufti was a well-documented nazi collaborator, ignorant muhammadan.

Yoiu're so mentally ill, please never breed other islamonazis with any Muslima islamonazi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg]1941 The Grand Mufti meets Hitler - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back