Swalwell accuses Clay Travis of jury tampering

No jury tampering without a jury.

There are 500 potential jurors that have been selected.

As part of voir dire they are placed under oath and subject to perjury charges for lying.

So should someone commit a felony and face prison so they can lie in an attempt to get on the jury?

WW

Who is Clay Travis and are we sure he's (a) an attorney, and (b) representing FPOTUS#45 in the case?

WW
He's an attorney, but I don't think he's representing Trump.

This is just another libtard freakout, where they exhibit their ignorance.

The author of the OP is too stupid to actually look up New York's definition of jury tampering.

Will the judge notice?

This is a crime, and a serious one at that.

Lock him up I say.

1713224185956.png

Oops, sorry, wrong. Trump was nice enough to leave New York and pause the clock.

Yeah, it don't work that way...lol

"4. In calculating the time limitation applicable to commencement of a
criminal action, the following periods shall not be included:
(a) Any period following the commission of the offense during which
(i) the defendant was continuously outside this state..."

WW

Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) accused conservative media personality Clay Travis of jury tampering as former President Trump heads to trial this week in New York.

“If you’re a Trump supporter in New York City who is a part of the jury pool, do everything you can to get seated on the jury and then refuse to convict as a matter of principle, dooming the case via hung jury,” Travis wrote Monday on social platform X. “It’s the most patriotic thing you could possibly do.”

Democrats show their hand, if you say something Dems don't like, get arrested. Sounds like some "special" democracy.

Swalwell accuses Clay Travis of jury tampering in Trump trial
It is an attempt at jury tampering.

By a lawyer who knows better. He could be in trouble.

Everyone and their mother know that if convicted, this will be reversed in an Appeals Court.
An alleged misdemeanor that the statutes of limitations ran it's course years ago, turns into a federal felony
where a non fed judge gets to preside over?
Yeah, nothing to see here folks, looks legit to me, just move along. :rolleyes-41:

But, the intent is just to hang a conviction on him so to try and tarnish his chances of a November win.
Has nothing to do with it being a legit crime or not.. They don't even care if the verdict sticks or not.
The process is the penalty.

"4. In calculating the time limitation applicable to commencement of a
criminal action, the following periods shall not be included:
(a) Any period following the commission of the offense during which
(i) the defendant was continuously outside this state..."

WW
You left this part out...

"However, in no
event shall the period of limitation be extended by more than five years
beyond the period otherwise applicable under subdivision two."

Forum List

Back