Susan Collins unable to decide whether to wash her hands!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Little wonder that Lil Miss Indecisive has officially taken over the title of "Most Unpopular US Senator" from Moscow Mitch McTurtle. :eusa_dance:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Susan Collins, of Maine, has not decided whether she will wash her hands in response to the coronavirus outbreak, Collins confirmed on Friday.

Speaking to reporters at the Capitol, Collins said that she was “deeply troubled” by the behavior of the covid-19 virus.

“The behavior of the coronavirus is, to me, profoundly disturbing,” she said. “Whether it rises to the level of something I should respond to by washing my hands is a question I am devoting a great deal of thought to right now.”

Collins said that she had set “no timetable” for deciding whether to wash her hands, stressing that it was a decision “I do not take lightly.”

As of press time, Collins was spotted standing outside a Senate washroom, seemingly immobilized.​

Susan Collins Unable to Decide Whether to Wash Hands

Little wonder that Lil Miss Indecisive has officially taken over the title of "Most Unpopular US Senator" from Moscow Mitch McTurtle. :eusa_dance:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Susan Collins, of Maine, has not decided whether she will wash her hands in response to the coronavirus outbreak, Collins confirmed on Friday.

Speaking to reporters at the Capitol, Collins said that she was “deeply troubled” by the behavior of the covid-19 virus.

“The behavior of the coronavirus is, to me, profoundly disturbing,” she said. “Whether it rises to the level of something I should respond to by washing my hands is a question I am devoting a great deal of thought to right now.”

Collins said that she had set “no timetable” for deciding whether to wash her hands, stressing that it was a decision “I do not take lightly.”

As of press time, Collins was spotted standing outside a Senate washroom, seemingly immobilized.​

Be that way. She IS a Republican, after all.

Remind me - Is Susan your Senator? If so, my condolences ;)

Democommiecrats actually believe this stuff. That's why they can't be trusted. Ever.

Remind me - Is Susan your Senator? If so, my condolences ;)
Yes, she is my Senator, and while this OP is funny, I still respect her. I don't need your sympathies yet.

i've donated & will try to do so in the future for sara gideon; suzy's (D) opponent. flipping the senate & getting rid of turtleboy's majority is paramount.

Meet Sara - Sara Gideon for Maine
Sara has strong qualifications as a leader. I generally agree with the Democrats on a lot of issues. BUT I really admire Susan Collins (regardless of what Dr. Love says) for her integrity and work ethic and -- gosh darn it Playtime--she behaves like a LADY. To me, it is pretty important to reward the rare politicians who embody those qualities, regardless if there's an R or a D after their name.

I went to your link on Sara and I will look in to her some more, though. I will have a tough decision to make in November.

i've donated & will try to do so in the future for sara gideon; suzy's (D) opponent. flipping the senate & getting rid of turtleboy's majority is paramount.

Thanks - I'll kick in a ducat or two. Sara seems to be doing quite well!

RCP Average 2/10 - 3/3 -- -- 45.0 42.5 Gideon +2.5
PPP (D) 3/2 - 3/3 872 RV 3.3 47 43 Gideon +4
Colby College/Socialsphere 2/10 - 2/13 1008 RV 3.2 43 42 Gideon +1

if you are so inclined:

Meet Amy - Amy McGrath for Senate

i believe she's ahead of turtleboy in local polls. oorah.

https://jaimeharrison.com/about/

who's up against ms lindsey

&
Why I’m Running ⋆ Mark Kelly for Senate

husband of gabby giffords.

Sara has strong qualifications as a leader. I generally agree with the Democrats on a lot of issues. BUT I really admire Susan Collins (regardless of what Dr. Love says) for her integrity and work ethic and -- gosh darn it Playtime--she behaves like a LADY. To me, it is pretty important to reward the rare politicians who embody those qualities, regardless if there's an R or a D after their name.

I went to your link on Sara and I will look in to her some more, though. I will have a tough decision to make in November.

Hey don't get me wrong - I like Susan Collins personally. But her indecisiveness of late is just annoying as hell (as was her Kavanaugh vote). And then there she was recently claiming that "Trump has learned his lesson because he was impeached".

Bleh - Trump is more unrestrained and unhinged than ever and we ain't seen nothin' yet!

Hey don't get me wrong - I like Susan Collins personally. But her indecisiveness of late is just annoying as hell (as was her Kavanaugh vote). And then there she was recently claiming that "Trump has learned his lesson because he was impeached".

Bleh - Trump is more unrestrained and unhinged than ever and we ain't seen nothin' yet!

Kavanaugh didn't do anything. LOL

Collins was right on that one. IDK what side of the aisle you're on, it was a sham by CBF and then Avenatti. Democrats like suckers believed that witch.

Her impeachment decision was totally lame. I don't recall her being indecisive, though. She SAID she was going to wait until the hearings were over before deciding on removing him from office and she did.

Same with the Kavanaugh vote. Would you prefer she be a Republican we can automatically assume will vote the party line? She at least researched Kavanaugh's decisions and interviewed him prior to making up her mind.

I agree with you, I wasn't impressed with either of those decisions.

Forum List

Back