Susan Collins Arrived Back in Maine to a Standing Ovation From Her Constituents

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
And to think she was called " shitstain, traitor" etc by the Trump whores.

Further proof the Trumpies are out of touch with reality.

Take your resounding humiliating defeat and own it.

Don't have a link yet, it's breaking news and I saw it on the Tele.

No doubt staged by "rent a mob inc."

The Bangor newspaper said she got 'applause' from people in the terminal when she deplaned. That ain't exactly a standing O, but I'll wait for you to provide a link to support your claim. Maine is a fairly independent state, I'm sure there were many in her state and around the country who were/are very concerned about where HCI was headed in this country. I understand she's not running for re-election again, so I wouldn't say her 'NO' vote took all that much political courage.

"Reasonable" :rofl:

Must have gotten their number from trump.

More likely from George Soros. I don't think Trump has to pay anybody to attend his rallies.

You gotta wonder about the left. They refuse to accept the results of the presidential election certified by the Electoral College but they attach great political significance to a standing ovation for a Maine senator by a dozen sycophants. No wonder the left keeps losing elections. They manage to kid themselves into thinking they won.

The Bangor newspaper said she got 'applause' from people in the terminal when she deplaned. That ain't exactly a standing O, but I'll wait for you to provide a link to support your claim. Maine is a fairly independent state, I'm sure there were many in her state and around the country who were/are very concerned about where HCI was headed in this country. I understand she's not running for re-election again, so I wouldn't say her 'NO' vote took all that much political courage.

Meanwhile representing one's constituents does. It shouldn't, since it's the fucking job description. Though one would never know that from the partisan hacks on this board who think they each own 100 Senators.

But speaking of political courage, there was this wackball from down your way....

>>According to an Associated Press report, in a radio interview Monday, Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX) blamed “some female senators from the Northeast” for holding up the health care vote process and said that “if it was a guy from south Texas, I might ask him to step outside and settle this Aaron Burr-style.”<<​

Get that? This asscrack from Texas, who's supposed to be representing his constituents, wanted pistols at ten paces for Collins' transgression of representing hers. If that ain't Congressional terrorism I don't know what is.

Such are the wages of voting for partisan hacks.

You gotta wonder about the left. They refuse to accept the results of the presidential election certified by the Electoral College but they attach great political significance to a standing ovation for a Maine senator by a dozen sycophants. No wonder the left keeps losing elections. They manage to kid themselves into thinking they won.

Actually I gotta wonder about morons whose profile clearly says "western Virginia" thinking they can dictate who the people of Maine need to vote for to represent them in the Senate and refuse to accept the results of who they did vote for and how she represents them, that's what I gotta wonder about.

But perhaps you can direct us to the posts by Mainers whining about how Virginia representatives vote.

Perhaps not.

Meanwhile representing one's constituents does. It shouldn't, since it's the fucking job description. Though one would never know that from the partisan hacks on this board who think they each own 100 Senators.

But speaking of political courage, there was this wackball from down your way....

>>According to an Associated Press report, in a radio interview Monday, Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX) blamed “some female senators from the Northeast” for holding up the health care vote process and said that “if it was a guy from south Texas, I might ask him to step outside and settle this Aaron Burr-style.”<<​

Get that? This asscrack from Texas, who's supposed to be representing his constituents, wanted pistols at ten paces for Collins representing hers.

Farenthold is an asscrack, but it ain't like there are no asscracks on your side of the aisle bub. As far as Collins is concerned, when you aren't going to run for re-election it doesn't take much courage to do whatever you please cuz there's no fallout to worry about. And I don't think it takes much courage to vote the way your constituents want you to, it's takes guts to vote against their wishes like many House Dems did in 2010 when they voted for the ACA in spite of poll after poll telling them that most Americans didn't want it.

Get that? This asscrack from Texas, who's supposed to be representing his constituents, wanted pistols at ten paces for Collins representing hers.

Farenthold is an asscrack, but it ain't like there are no asscracks on your side of the aisle bub. As far as Collins is concerned, when you aren't going to run for re-election it doesn't take much courage to do whatever you please cuz there's no fallout to worry about. And I don't think it takes much courage to vote the way your constituents want you to, it's takes guts to vote against their wishes like many House Dems did in 2010 when they voted for the ACA in spite of poll after poll telling them that most Americans didn't want it.

I uh don't have a "side of the aisle", Bub. Unless you want to count Sanders and King. Those two, like me, are part of the largest and most relevant political party in these United States -- "None". I just find it fascinating that mob mentality takes some asscracks to such partisan hack lengths that they would actually threaten a rep of another state with a duel.

And oh yes -- I never mentioned anybody's political party anyway.

I don't know if Collins is running for re-election or not but feel free to present your evidence that her vote pattern has changed since the day she didn't-announce that.

More likely from George Soros. I don't think Trump has to pay anybody to attend his rallies.
Ah yes...the guy who is BFF with trump's son in law.

Get that? This asscrack from Texas, who's supposed to be representing his constituents, wanted pistols at ten paces for Collins' transgression of representing hers. If that ain't Congressional terrorism I don't know what is.

He's the fat tub of lard, right?

I uh don't have a "side of the aisle", Bub. Unless you want to count Sanders and King. Those two, like me, are part of the largest and most relevant political party in these United States -- "None". I just find it fascinating that mob mentality takes some asscracks to such partisan hack lengths that they would actually threaten a rep of another state with a duel.

And oh yes -- I never mentioned anybody's political party anyway.

I don't know if Collins is running for re-election or not but feel free to present your evidence that her vote pattern has changed since the day she didn't-announce that.

I don't give a flying fuck about Collins' voting record, and for somebody who says you don't have a "side of the aisle" you sure do come across as a true blue progressive liberal democrat. Maybe you aren't a member of the party but no one would doubt it based on what you post around here.

He's the fat tub of lard, right?

Yep.
teabagger1.jpg

He's uh, the one on the right with the fashion statement. A statement that seems to say something about having one's ducks in a row.

Last edited:

Hitler got plenty of standing ovations. Women feinted in his presence.

Forum List

Back