Susan B Anthony begs Trump not to pardon her: "I don't wanna share a Wiki page with Roger Stone!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:laugh2:

HEAVEN (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare utterance from beyond the grave, Susan B. Anthony on Tuesday begged Donald J. Trump not to pardon her, stating, “I don’t want to be on the same Wikipedia page as Roger Stone.”​
Noting that an entire Wikipedia page had been created to record the people to whom Trump had granted executive clemency, Anthony said, “It wasn’t exactly my dream to wind up on the same list as a guy with a Nixon tattoo on his back.”​
In a further expression of horror, Anthony told Trump, “Plus, pardoning me would mean that you would now be on my Wikipedia page. I am physically shuddering up here.”​
Anthony noted that it was “super ironic” that Trump planned to pardon her on the same day that he blasted Michelle Obama. “It would be cool if you were as nice to historic women who are still alive as you are to dead ones,” she said.​

68aade209dc7abef413ea7db1913631f3c273dc6000b1fa22a50c9f25b93614e.jpg

HEAVEN (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare utterance from beyond the grave, Susan B. Anthony on Tuesday begged Donald J. Trump not to pardon her, stating, “I don’t want to be on the same Wikipedia page as Roger Stone.”​
Noting that an entire Wikipedia page had been created to record the people to whom Trump had granted executive clemency, Anthony said, “It wasn’t exactly my dream to wind up on the same list as a guy with a Nixon tattoo on his back.”​
In a further expression of horror, Anthony told Trump, “Plus, pardoning me would mean that you would now be on my Wikipedia page. I am physically shuddering up here.”​
Anthony noted that it was “super ironic” that Trump planned to pardon her on the same day that he blasted Michelle Obama. “It would be cool if you were as nice to historic women who are still alive as you are to dead ones,” she said.​

The only thing funnier than a Dumbocrat bringing up the Republican backed women's right to vote act, Republican House Speaker shown in photo... is when DemoKKKrats bring up the 64 civil rights act that they Fillibustered to stop. And don't want to talk about how many Dems voted Ney, including Al Gore (DemoKKKrat) and Robert Byrd (Democrat). LOL

The only thing funnier than a Dumbocrat bringing up the Republican backed women's right to vote act, Republican House Speaker shown in photo... is when DemoKKKrats bring up the 64 civil rights act that they Fillibustered to stop. And don't want to talk about how many Dems voted Ney, including Al Gore (DemoKKKrat) and Robert Byrd (Democrat). LOL

Here we go with yet another bogus claim that Southern Dixiecrats TOTALLY represent todays D party -
AND that they even exist today! :rolleyes:

Here we go with yet another bogus claim that Southern Dixiecrats TOTALLY represent todays D party -

Yes, uneducated snowflake, DemoKKKrat Senators Byrd and Senator Al Gore Sr. who Filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act have NOTHING to do with modern day DemoKKKrats. LOL

No doubt the Democrats will have send it a mail in ballot for Bidn, too.

Yes, uneducated snowflake, DemoKKKrat Senators Byrd and Senator Al Gore Sr. who Filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act have NOTHING to do with modern day DemoKKKrats. LOL

Those Southern Democrats have nothing to do with you and todays propaganda spewing Democrats. Well except DemoKKKrat Byrd got more "ACTION" from Hillary Clinton than Harvey Wienstein got while Hillary pawed his chest! LMAO

Forum List

Back