Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon

How do Democrats think they have dibs on Susan B. Anthony? Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote and Wyoming has never been liberal. Who says Democrats weren't the ones who were fighting against Susan B? Maybe it was the same Democrats who were still pissed about having their slaves taken away.
No one said that the curators are Democrats or Republicans you are speculating on an illogical assumption. Since both Democrats and Republicans hold liberal and conservative values it is illogical to assume a projected political class on people who you know nothing about.
To the contrary. It's illogical to think they are anything but Democrat haters.
So they hate Democrats or Democracy??.. Words do have meanings. As far as what you like and dislike has zero bearings on those that are the curators of Anthony's estate and legacy.

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

True.........she was also pro-life.
She would also be a staunch conservative.
Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservatism is.
revisionist much?
:lol:
Do you have anything meaningful to contribute or does you ability to reason and think only contain two words?
Anti-suffragism was a political movement composed of both men and women that began in the late 19th century in order to campaign against women's suffrage in countries such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Anti-suffragism was a largely Classical Conservative movement that sought to keep the status quo for women and which opposed the idea of giving women equal suffrage rights. It was closely associated with "domestic feminism," the belief that women had the right to complete freedom within the home. In the United States, these activists were often referred to as "remonstrants" or "antis."
Haha... "classical conservative"... Keeping women from voting was pretty universal. Mostly based on religious legalism. And those opposing suffrage were on both sides of the fence.

This is just the first link that popped up.
Another classic case of leftists being against whatever Trump is for...whether or not they are truly for that
thing.

If Trump and the democrat leadership (Pelosi, Schumer, Clyburn, AOC) were in a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean and Trump said, Our only chance is to stay together in this boat, the democrats would all fly out of the boat into shark infested waters.

Good for her, not like it does anything for her since she be dead.
That's how it goes with posthumous pardons. Too bad the self appointed guardians of Anthony's memory
are more concerned with petty political vindictiveness than her legacy, still making an impact all these years later. will be tarnished.

How do Democrats think they have dibs on Susan B. Anthony? Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote and Wyoming has never been liberal. Who says Democrats weren't the ones who were fighting against Susan B? Maybe it was the same Democrats who were still pissed about having their slaves taken away.
No one said that the curators are Democrats or Republicans you are speculating on an illogical assumption. Since both Democrats and Republicans hold liberal and conservative values it is illogical to assume a projected political class on people who you know nothing about.
To the contrary. It's illogical to think they are anything but Democrat haters.
That is a fallacy of presumption. Please prove to us their political philosophy and make your statement one of fact and not opinion.As far as I am concerned since the curators are a private entity they can do as they please with Susan's legacy.
I agree. Trump is the opposite of what Susan stood for.
Not really but at any rate she was pardoned by Trump.
Good for her, not like it does anything for her since she be dead.
I don't know what kind of false presumptions you are talking about but if Vegas was putting odds on me betting Democrats were the pardon deniers, I would have to bet around $100 to win $1.

The museum dedicated to the memory of Susan B. Anthony has on her behalf declined President Donald Trump’s pardon of the late women’s suffrage leader.

What rarefied egos among stupid Democrats. She is nonetheless pardoned, you idiots.

Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon, Tells How He Can Really Honor Her
Maybe you and Trump could put your toxic egos aside and listen to what they are telling you.

Heard it all before. Invalid information.

The museum dedicated to the memory of Susan B. Anthony has on her behalf declined President Donald Trump’s pardon of the late women’s suffrage leader.

What rarefied egos among stupid Democrats. She is nonetheless pardoned, you idiots.

Maybe you and Trump could put your toxic egos aside and listen to what they are telling you.

No you haven't. You are making that up. You haven't even read the link, i bet.

No you haven't. You are making that up. You haven't even read the link, i bet.

Of course I read the link. Even posted a quote from it.

No diss to Susan Anthony. Women's suffrage was a long time effort and movement. And the way women were, and are, treated in terms of law and individual rights is not something to be particularly proud about, even though the US is far from the worst.

But as usual Trump's actions are absurd. I mean who the hell could Anthony's past convict matter at this point. It's a badge of honor if anything. Humorous even. Think of the bumper stickers about well behaved women not accomplishing things. What's he trying to deflect from? John Lewis?

Who is on the Boards of Directors for the Museum and can someone interview them and ask what right they have to change the history of Anthony. Her pardon is now part of history.

Listed are the Board Members. Perhaps we should give an onslaught of emails to them!
I doubt if a president could sway them you peons could do little.

True the idiot liberal directors are not prone to logic as seen by their not wanting Susan to be pardoned. Stupid people like them can't be persuaded.
Pardoning Susan does nothing for her because she can't vote since she is dead.
Yeah, and so are those Medal of Honor winners who were awarded posthumously.

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

True.........she was also pro-life.
She would also be a staunch conservative.

Hardly. Staunch conservatives don't support sex ed, fair labor practices, public education, equal pay or have a problem with discrimination.

lol. Probably because due process was pissed on like a Russian hotel bed.
Accepting a pardon implies an admission of guilt, which never happened.
This is why a pardon has not been granted until now. An idiot pandering to the suburban vote.
You dopes keep on bleating.
Here's my link for "impartial" review:

lol. Probably because due process was pissed on like a Russian hotel bed.
Accepting a pardon implies an admission of guilt, which never happened.
This is why a pardon has not been granted until now. An idiot pandering to the suburban vote.
You dopes keep on bleating.
Here's my link for "impartial" review:
Who says accepting a pardon implies an admission of guilt? There is no such thing as "accepting" a pardon.

The late Susan B. Anthony was a tea-bagging ditto-head who would have been riding the Trump Train if she had lived to see the Trumps disembarking from the Golden Escalator in 2015.

Ms. Anthony was a tea-totaler much like Mr. Trump and was a huge supporter of the Pro-Life movement.

Apparently the curators at the SBA Museum really don't know much about the Broad their museum celebrates.

Forum List

Back