Survivor

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Anyone here watch? I confess I do. I also watch Amazing Race, Big Brother, Hell's Kitchen, Apprentice, etc.

However, I'm not too thrilled with the Rob/Russell Temptation Island one this go round. I've had enough of both of them. But..I will still watch.

Anyone else?

• Banned
I was pleasantly surprised on the first episode this season. However, I hope that Rob goes real fast...and Russell right along with them. Enough already with past "survivors".

LOL.
I don't watch. I do.
I got into it with a 9 foot Mica yesterday. Fucker was after my rabbits.:mad:
It took 3 of us to wrangle him and cart him off to the national park.

survivor is take it or leave it.....i watched last week...rob is just disgusting him and his sheep

i dont miss amazing race....i love it...i am pulling for jet and cord....husband pulls for the globe trotters and likes the goths

i dont miss apprentice...*hangs head in shame* i love that show....it is such a train wreck

Rob is doing the exact same thing that he and Amber did and his followers are all too sheep-like to do a sneak attack and vote him off. Like . . . . duuuh.

I enjoy Survivor and yes, some seasons are better than others. Best part of this season? Russell crying like a fruckin' babby cause he got the boot. HA! What a slime ball trolling human being. Goodbye and good riddance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e98UOB0etdo]YouTube - Survivor: I Can't Hold Back[/ame]

Rob is doing the exact same thing that he and Amber did and his followers are all too sheep-like to do a sneak attack and vote him off. Like . . . . duuuh.

I enjoy Survivor and yes, some seasons are better than others. Best part of this season? Russell crying like a fruckin' babby cause he got the boot. HA! What a slime ball trolling human being. Goodbye and good riddance.

yup, rob seems to be in firm control, NOW. But I don't think he'll ever win it all, his rep. will get him and the fact that its not a secret hes become pretty wealthy by doing all of these shows appearances etc. Which imho should not count against him, but it will.

when it gets down to say 5 and is at least one former opposite tribe member left, unless he wins every immunity, they will chop him, watch..:lol:

yea you think i could get my son to agree to go around the world with me? she need to let the kid go....but she has gotten him on amazing race twice and that experience is unbelievable i would say

yup, rob seems to be in firm control, NOW. But I don't think he'll ever win it all, his rep. will get him and the fact that its not a secret hes become pretty wealthy by doing all of these shows appearances etc. Which imho should not count against him, but it will.

when it gets down to say 5 and is at least one former opposite tribe member left, unless he wins every immunity, they will chop him, watch..:lol:

I dont' disagree with any of that but remember, Rob has an immunity idol that no one knows about. I never understood that either . . .if you found an idol by yourself why in the world would you tell someone?? Rob was smart to keep it to himself.

Anyone here watch? I confess I do. I also watch Amazing Race, Big Brother, Hell's Kitchen, Apprentice, etc.

However, I'm not too thrilled with the Rob/Russell Temptation Island one this go round. I've had enough of both of them. But..I will still watch.

Anyone else?

Survivor is really the only show I have bothered to watch in the past 20 (or so) years. I think I have seen every episode. I work nights and I even bother to record it so I can watch it when I get home in the morning.

I guess I would like to see Matt win the final duel so he can get the boot one more time. After that classic stupid move he made (trusting Rob) that’s exactly what that hapless, pathetic, gullible naïve moron deserves. That was definitely THE turning point in this season so far.

Other than that, unless his minions discover Rob has been hiding an idol and throwing away clues, I think it’ll be fairly boring until the Puppet Master finishes picking of that other tribe one at a time. But, I will still watch because you never know what might happen. It is, after all, Survivor.

Forum List

Back