Votes: 1 11.1%
  • when it's all about the other person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's done as a group

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • someting else

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Too many options, you will have to add your own in the responses.

You can choose what you like best of what I put in here though....

Sex is best when your partner's as into you as you are them.

Having had rather a lot of sex, often times I've been really into a person, spent hours giving pleasure to them getting off from them getting off, but then when it's time to reciprocate been underwhelmed. I try to make allowances for I'm just much more comfortable with bodies and sex and such, but there's also been a fair amount of 'this shouldn't have gotten sexual.'

At this point, I'd rather have a very close emotionally intimate relationship with someone than another blaise' sex-based thing.

I'm still the best lover I've ever had. :)

Having had rather a lot of sex, often times I've been really into a person, spent hours giving pleasure to them getting off from them getting off, but then when it's time to reciprocate been underwhelmed. I try to make allowances for I'm just much more comfortable with bodies and sex and such, but there's also been a fair amount of 'this shouldn't have gotten sexual.'

At this point, I'd rather have a very close emotionally intimate relationship with someone than another blaise' sex-based thing.

If nothing else Delta, you are honest...

If nothing else Delta, you are honest...

Have found being honest is more amusing than inventing more lies. :)

Sex is best when you and your loved one are in the mood and not in a hurry. Anytime, anywhere anyhow. Sex is also good when you are in a hurry.

Sex is best when you and your loved one are in the mood and not in a hurry. Anytime, anywhere anyhow. Sex is also good when you are in a hurry.

GF of mine said she liked it with her clothes on but 'accessible.' Saw her point to some extent, though I'm a big fan of the natural naked human form. Love how people feel naked lying on top of each other. Am extremely tactile. :)

GF of mine said she liked it with her clothes on but 'accessible.' Saw her point to some extent, though I'm a big fan of the natural naked human form. Love how people feel naked lying on top of each other. Am extremely tactile. :)

I'm with you.

GF may have a negative body image.

I'm with you.

That or her first time was semi-clothed. :) Am of the school that thinks our earliest sexual experiences come to define what and who we like.

When you're horny.

Everyone has preferences... people just too SCARED to say! WIMPS!!!
OK I voted the first time.

And by that, I mean the first time of all of the above and more.

First time having 5 of your 6th grade classmates rip your pants off and take turns playing with it.

First time vaginal sex

First time blowjob

First time outdoors

First time sneaking into a girlfriend's window at night

First time in school

First time anal

First time orgy

First time in public

etc. etc..

Sex is best when it kills you.

It hasn't happened for me yet.......lol

I think it's best when unplanned and with someone you have a secret lust for.
That first time, when you just let all the raw <whatever> out... after that, it just gets old and boring...........

I'm with you.

Hmmm I have not heard of that... I can appreciate doing it with sexy clothes on, like lingerie, but still - agree with the nakedness....

I think if you love someone ... really love them .. it's good when slow.
Lust is most exciting/fun when it's fast and frenetic.

All my sex is slow and deliberate. Love how it feels entering someone slowly, enjoying every inch, all the warmth, and pressure, and wetness, how it looks, how they sound, how they move. People are so different during sex it's fascinating to me to observe a person in a way few ever will.

Both can be really good. Clearly everyone has their preferences but some of the best sex I have had has been fast and frenetic- and some of it has been slow....excruciatingly slow. Some of it has been when I am entirely the receiver- and sometimes when I am the giver.

Sex can be so many things.

Forum List

Back