Survey:Melissa Harris Perry Needs A New Job. So, What Should Be Her Next "Hard Working Career"?

Gettin IN TOUCH with Da Hood!

20638221-A-young-beautiful-african-american-female-poses-as-a-track-whore-shooting-up-narcotics-in-this-dark--Stock-Photo.jpg

Junkies come in all demographics but 90% of heroin users are White people.

Heroin was once the scourge of the urban poor, but today the typical user is a young, white suburbanite, a study finds. And the path to addiction usually starts with prescription painkillers.

A survey of 9,000 patients at treatment centers around the country found that 90 percent of heroin users were white men and women. Most were relatively young — their average age was 23. And three-quarters said they first started not with heroin but with prescription opioids like OxyContin.

In contrast, when heroin first became popular in the '60s and '70s, most users were young minority men who lived in cities. "Heroin is not an inner-city problem anymore," says Dr. Theodore Cicero, a psychiatrist at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis who led the study.

Heroin was once the scourge of the urban poor, but today the typical user is a young, white suburbanite, a study finds. And the path to addiction usually starts with prescription painkillers.

A survey of 9,000 patients at treatment centers around the country found that 90 percent of heroin users were white men and women. Most were relatively young — their average age was 23. And three-quarters said they first started not with heroin but with prescription opioids like OxyContin.

In contrast, when heroin first became popular in the '60s and '70s, most users were young minority men who lived in cities. "Heroin is not an inner-city problem anymore," says Dr. Theodore Cicero, a psychiatrist at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis who led the study.

That has NOTHING to do with where that racist bitch should end up!

Neither does the inflammatory racist picture you posted!

That's where that racist mother fucker belongs, in a street shooting up... everyone is better off without her!

That's where that racist mother fucker belongs, in a street shooting up... everyone is better off without her!

The same could be said about YOU...but I am to much of a Christian to do it! May God forgive you for your sinful tirade!

:banana::boobies::afro: So finally, PMS-NBC fires Mellisa Harris Perry! well, actually she fired herself for simply being a bigot who hates and insults anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with her beliefs.
Fine! we are all beyond thrilled to see her go. So where should we send her next? Wal Mart door greeter? Customer Service Rep for your local cable company? (yah, and u know she wont let you win any argument with her on the phone). What about a maid/working for a home cleaning service? Got any other ideas? :badgrin::laugh2:

Since she has a PhD in political science from Duke University, I'm sure she'll have a more productive life than you, a professional poster.

The same could be said about YOU...but I am to much of a Christian to do it! May God forgive you for your sinful tirade!

Since I'm agnostic, I don't have to worry about GOD... IF I ever do meet him, I'll let him know I now believe in him!

The same could be said about YOU...but I am too much of a Christian to do it! May God forgive you for your sinful tirade!

Since I'm agnostic, I don't have to worry about GOD... IF I ever do meet him, I'll let him know I now believe in him!

You don't sound much like a conservative. But I guess the rest of them are just pretending to be Christians...At least you are honest.

She's really into that post-birth abortion thing. Perhaps she could get a job murdering black babies at Kermit Gosnell's clinic.

You want me to go out and buy a book that will explain how the Nielsen ratings are being used by conservatives to get liberals off the air? I'm sorry, JQ...but I like to read things that are at least a little reality based. I won't be spending money on "The Outrage Industry". If you'd like to explain (since ostensibly you HAVE read this informative tome?) how the whole Nielsen ratings thing is being manipulated to destroy liberal expression in the media...I would LOVE to hear what you've got to say!
1. The "tome" is based on a study. And you can probably find a copy in your local Library...that is, if you are really interested.

2. The Internet is rife with examples of bias in broadcasting and politics affects it all. To be brief I will give you a good example of that.

In 2003 the Phil Donahue show was the highest rated show on MSNBC, yet, the show was cancelled after the host openly opposed the Iraq invasion. I don't believe things just happen for no apparent reason. For me , the Donahue shoe cancellation is a direct link to the political expediencies the RW Nielsen company continues to exert on foes of it's corporate stockholders...

With all respect, JQ...your memories of what happened to Phil Donahue are a bit vague. He was brought back by MSNBC after being retired for years. The ratings for his new show were never good...especially among the most coveted audience...younger viewers. He was going up against Bill O'Reilly at FOX and pulling around 400,000 viewers while O'Reilly was pulling over two and a half million. That's why MSNBC let him go...not some imaginary pressure exerted by the RW Nielson company on behalf of it's stockholders. To be quite blunt...Donahue was yesterdays news.

Forum List

Back