Survey:Fill In The Blank.If My Man Trump/Cruz Loses The Nomination, I Will ___________??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana2: :ack-1: :hellno:

So now we have threats on all four corners if Hillary/Bernie/Ted/Trump should lose their chance at becoming President?
And we already have the threat of "Truck-Magedden" in Ohio? Possible mayhem in Philly?
And we are still in the beginning of these nutty threats if anyone loses their Democrat/GOP nomination. Guess we can expect more threats in weeks to come.
But what about you guys? Got any plans if your man gets the shaft in July?
Will you go to main street and do number 2 on white police cars?
Anyone planning to have a field day with their local CVS?
Maybe some of us will make a Ted Cruz dummy and shoot pellets at it?
:hitit:
Lets hear some, we need some laughs. :laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

So now we have threats on all four corners if Hillary/Bernie/Ted/Trump should lose their chance at becoming President?
And we already have the threat of "Truck-Magedden" in Ohio? Possible mayhem in Philly?
And we are still in the beginning of these nutty threats if anyone loses their Democrat/GOP nomination. Guess we can expect more threats in weeks to come.
Vote republican.

If My Man Trump/Cruz Loses The Nomination, I Will ___________??

....go on living my life as I normally do. Being conservative, government is only a small and relatively insignificant part of my life, unless we are actually under attack. Other than that, my main concern is that government stay out of my face and let me handle my own affairs and take my own chances. Government's role is mostly to prevent other people from interfering with what I do (and keep me from interfering with them).

Survey:Fill In The Blank.If My Man Trump/Cruz Loses The Nomination, I Will __cheer_________??

Survey:Fill In The Blank.If My Man Clinton/Sanders Loses The Nomination, I Will _____also cheer______??

Survey:Fill In The Blank.If My Man Trump/Cruz Loses The Nomination, I Will ___________??

If they lose fairly I am just fine with it, if there is cheating I will be right along side the rioters grabbing TVs and shit...lol..

No one is going to riot, except for 14 far right fundies who will go to jail overnight.

Rape and Pillage the village while being the village idiot...

No one is going to riot, except for 14 far right fundies who will go to jail overnight.

I believe if the Cubs win a world series the nation might erupt into riots, but if Trump, Cruz, Clinton or Sanders fail to garner their political party nomination, well there will be some angry posters but in the real world no one will care that much...

pedro.jpg

Forum List

Back