Surprise! It's a Muslim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is shocked that the terrorist in today's terror attack in Canada turned out to be a Muslim convert? .

How many shootings were there in North America last year, and how many of the shooters were Muslims?
One turns out to be, and you love it, but totally ignore the rest that weren't Muslims.

ONE? Did you say ONE? And what does crime stats have to do with Islamic terrorist animals shooting g people in cold blood?

Typical Muslim response.

Islam, where brains cells go to die.

There was a 90% chance it would be a Muslim and 10% chance it was a 20 something who stopped taking his meds. The better odds won out.
Not even close to being true.

There have been a total of 300 deaths on American soil since 9/11. Only 11% of them were at the hands of muslim extremists.
U.S. News and World Report noted in February of this year:

Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security.
In fact, more terrorist attacks were committed by Jewish extremists, than Muslims.

In fact, you're fulla shit, and so is that bullshit chart. Over 25,000 acts of Islamic terror, and counting, have been committed since 9-11.

Oh look, no Jews, Communists, left winger, Latinos and "others" on FBI's most wanted terrorist list, THEY'RE ALL MUSLIMS. I wonder why?

FBI mdash Most Wanted Terrorists

ISLAM, WHERE BRAIN CELLS GO TO DIE.

Last edited:
There was a 90% chance it would be a Muslim and 10% chance it was a 20 something who stopped taking his meds. The better odds won out.
Not even close to being true.

There have been a total of 300 deaths on American soil since 9/11. Only 11% of them were at the hands of muslim extremists.
U.S. News and World Report noted in February of this year:

Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security.
In fact, more terrorist attacks were committed by Jewish extremists, than Muslims.

As soon as we saw a soldier was shot, and there was a shooting inside the Canadian Parliament, it became almost a certainty that it was going to be a Muslim.
To deny this is really stupid.

Please, folks, let's not give in to hysteria n stuff. The flu has killed far more people in Canada than Islam. Nothing to see here ... Besides, western countries are, like, morally obligated to import insane ideologies into their countries from the rest of the world, because of, you know, McVeigh!!!

Last edited:
Please, folks, let's not give in to hysteria n stuff. The flu has killed far more people in Canada than Islam. Nothing to see here ... Besides, western countries are, like, morally obligated to import insane ideologies into their countries from the rest of the world, because of, you know, McVeigh!!!

Do you have any idea how many people die on the roads every year?! And you have the gall to bring up this ONE incident that turned out to be a Muslim? If you want to fix terrorism, fix the the terrorist roads and terrorist drivers!

Last edited:
Who is shocked that the terrorist in today's terror attack in Canada turned out to be a Muslim convert? I was totally shocked.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Gunman killed in Parliament attack named as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a Canadian convert to Islam born in 1982,

michael-zehalf-bibeau.jpg

(CNN) -- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected gunman in Wednesday's shooting in Ottawa, multiple U.S. officials told CNN.

The gunman was killed after two shooting incidents -- one at the Canada War Memorial, which is near the Parliament building, and another round of shooting inside Parliament -- in Ottawa, where this kind of violence is extremely rare.

Bibeau, who was born in 1982, was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted, two sources said.

Canadian broadcaster CBC reported that Bibeau has a record of drug arrests going back 10 years.

What I find myself beginning to wonder at is why and how any religion gets people willing to die for it so quickly. KIlling's not that hard, people will murder for sex pretty readily, but die too? What kind of recruitment pitch are they using? Can kinda see someone being raised with it and never knowing anything else like, brainwashing et al., but someone who one day decides he wants to be a Muslim, then the next he wants to die for it too? That's nuts.

Who is shocked that the terrorist in today's terror attack in Canada turned out to be a Muslim convert? I was totally shocked.

Gunman killed in Parliament attack named as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a Canadian convert to Islam born in 1982,

(CNN) -- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected gunman in Wednesday's shooting in Ottawa, multiple U.S. officials told CNN.

The gunman was killed after two shooting incidents -- one at the Canada War Memorial, which is near the Parliament building, and another round of shooting inside Parliament -- in Ottawa, where this kind of violence is extremely rare.

Bibeau, who was born in 1982, was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted, two sources said.

Canadian broadcaster CBC reported that Bibeau has a record of drug arrests going back 10 years.

What I find myself beginning to wonder at is why and how any religion gets people willing to die for it so quickly. KIlling's not that hard, people will murder for sex pretty readily, but die too? What kind of recruitment pitch are they using? Can kinda see someone being raised with it and never knowing anything else like, brainwashing et al., but someone who one day decides he wants to be a Muslim, then the next he wants to die for it too? That's nuts.

Most of the converts to Islam are already brain dead, violent, ignorant, illiterate people to begin with. That's why recruitment from prisons across the western world is so big in Islam. So it doesn't take a huge leap of faith for these converts to also become suicidal as well.

Yup peaceful Islam is at it again, spreading peace, love and understanding by way of handing out free bullets as quickly as possible.

Hey Obama is the west at war with Islam yet?

The asshole who

Yup peaceful Islam is at it again, spreading peace, love and understanding by way of handing out free bullets as quickly as possible.

Hey Obama is the west at war with Islam yet?

Just heard back from Hussein Obama, he said "first off, these guys aren't Islamic, second, Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion, <Allah Akbar!>"

Goodbye-Michael-gif-the-office-21673044-300-169.gif

Extremist religion is a drug on its own, so having another drug is a lethal cocktail to someone's brain.
Islam in itself is extremist. Both extremist and non extremist Muslims believe in the same thing, that is, if they consider themselves Muslims (ideologically). Can you be a Christian without being a Christian?

Extremist religion is a drug on its own, so having another drug is a lethal cocktail to someone's brain.
Islam in itself is extremist. Both extremist and non extremist Muslims believe in the same thing, that is, if they consider themselves Muslims (ideologically). Can you be a Christian without being a Christian?
Yep, its called being a cultural Christian.

I don't understand why we these people aren't allowed to leave but not come back. I heard both attackers this week wanted to leave but were stopped from doing so. So instead Canadians had to die. I say let them leave.

Ahh look everybody, a new cleansed member ! Hey where did you get your degree, which university put you through the indoctrination ?

You think rejecting bigotry is some crazy idea that people get "indoctrinate" with at universities? Have you lived in some kind of compound in the hills somewhere cut off from communication with the outside world for the last 60 years or something?

I don't understand why we these people aren't allowed to leave but not come back. I heard both attackers this week wanted to leave but were stopped from doing so. So instead Canadians had to die. I say let them leave.

I agree it was a pretty stupid move on the Canadians part to not let him leave while at the same time not putting him behind bars. But, question is, what are they supposed to do, you can't arrest a person without good cause, and you can't assign a team to monitor every single Muslim that says or does suspicious things. Best solution: severely limit the issuance of visas to people from any Muslim country, watch the Muslims within your borders very closely.

Ahh look everybody, a new cleansed member ! Hey where did you get your degree, which university put you through the indoctrination ?

You think rejecting bigotry is some crazy idea that people get "indoctrinate" with at universities? Have you lived in some kind of compound in the hills somewhere cut off from communication with the outside world for the last 60 years or something?

You think showing tolerance to a faith who's followers exhibit little or no tolerance for Western ideals, democracy, human rights, women's rights, gay rights, religious freedom etc. is a great idea that will keep us safe? :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back