Surprise in Wisconsin Judge Election!

Hey don't cry at the messenger its was the voter's who repudiated the Union's attempt at hostage taking.

It doesn't surprise me that you entirely missed the point. This was a little known person who has never served as a judge almost unseated a well known sitting Supreme Court Justice.

I would say that this does not bode well for the Republican Senators and Walker when the recall finally takes place. They have to be shitting all over themselves about now.

Yes it seems the Union completely miscounted how many fake votes it needed to win. Maybe it really wasn't that close after all ummm?

Just go on believing that. Watch what happens during the recall of the GOP Senatotrs and Walker. :eek:

The Republican-appointed election official was using her own computer system instead of the state's. The results were tabulated in...wait for it now...

Microsoft Access!

And she claims she "Failed to save" the data. Lol...of course you did!

she used access to provide reports to the media, not to tabulate the official count.

good effort :thup:

None of you Liberals minded in that recent election where the Democrat won because election officials kept finding more votes in the trunks of their cars.

That is a blatant LIE, spread by Fox (not so much) "News" and tick-tac brain Sean Hannity.

But as MinnPost’s David Brauer reported yesterday: the story of the 32 absentee ballots is flat wrong. He called up Minneapolis election director Cindy Reichert to get the facts. She (Pawlenty during two Fox appearances in as many days called her “he”) attests the car-ballot story is “just not true”: She never had the ballots in her car — nor were they in anyone’s car for several days — and they were kept in secure facilities between election day and vote counting. It was Coleman’s attorney, Fritz Knaak, who told reporters, “We were actually told ballots had been riding around in her car for several days, which raised all kinds of integrity questions.” From there, the Wall Street Journal picked up on it and reported it as fact; similar to Hannity’s on-screen graphic (shown above), the error appeared in a story headlined “Mischief in Minnesota?”

Fox, with Pawlenty’s help, continues spreading car-ballot fiction | Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

This was not 32 votes, but 14,000?!?

Meh He said she said... Car trunk vs "secure facility" This was Al Franken's campaign. I'll go with car trunk.

Yeah because when you beat someone by 30 pts. 2 months ago, and then squeak by in the general, that's a sign you won the argument in between?

funny

Hey don't cry at the messenger its was the voter's who repudiated the Union's attempt at hostage taking.

It doesn't surprise me that you entirely missed the point. This was a little known person who has never served as a judge almost unseated a well known sitting Supreme Court Justice.

I would say that this does not bode well for the Republican Senators and Walker when the recall finally takes place. They have to be shitting all over themselves about now.

almost would be the operative word.

i almost won the lottery. only missed on four numbers.....

good luck with the recall; the american public is famous for its long memory

Yes it seems the Union completely miscounted how many fake votes it needed to win. Maybe it really wasn't that close after all ummm?

Just go on believing that. Watch what happens during the recall of the GOP Senatotrs and Walker. :eek:

Well if this crushing repudiation, defeat is any indication of the outcome I'm sure everyone in question is worried something terrible.

Hopper and Kapenke will face recall. Repukes have yet to submit any data for their recall efforts against the Dem Senators. Bet the Dems will get enough signatures to force a recall of at least 5 of the 8 Repukes that can be recalled.

yeah, send me a reminder next year on walker

Hopper and Kapenke will face recall. Repukes have yet to submit any data for their recall efforts against the Dem Senators. Bet the Dems will get enough signatures to force a recall of at least 5 of the 8 Repukes that can be recalled.

i have no doubt they'll get the sigs, but i doubt they'll actually win the recall.

most people will sign a petition regardless of what it's about.

Why are we acting surprised, this has happened over and over on both sides of the equation. Remember we are dealing with politicians not real people. They think that they know best and that voters don't count so why count the votes.

The Republican-appointed election official was using her own computer system instead of the state's. The results were tabulated in...wait for it now...

Microsoft Access!

Wait a minute...the Access database I use (and I work for county government so it is an OLD version) saves on exit...:eusa_eh:

As you enter the information the data is saved in the tables automatically. Now if you import data the fields must jive or you have problems and it appears to me that someone altered the original spreadsheet sent out and this could account for the data not being imported into the correct field. But before importing someone should have checked to see if spreadsheets had been altered. They should have protected the format of the spreadsheet to begin with anyway! The error is feasible but it should never have happened and could have been prevented.

Now you got wonder, did they double count some votes?

Funny thing...here in California the vote tally is video streamed live on the internet...No single person is doing the tabulating, EVER. Sounds like they need some serious election reforms in THAT state.

Microsoft Access!

Wait a minute...the Access database I use (and I work for county government so it is an OLD version) saves on exit...:eusa_eh:

As you enter the information the data is saved in the tables automatically. Now if you import data the fields must jive or you have problems and it appears to me that someone altered the original spreadsheet sent out and this could account for the data not being imported into the correct field. But before importing someone should have checked to see if spreadsheets had been altered. They should have protected the format of the spreadsheet to begin with anyway! The error is feasible but it should never have happened and could have been prevented.

Now you got wonder, did they double count some votes?

Well, long before any of that someone should have been asking why this lady was keeping election data on a single computer...in Microsoft ACCESS. The one redeeming quality of ACCESS is that anyone, anywhere, on any post-Commodore 64 computer can ACCESS it.

the republican-appointed election official was using her own computer system instead of the state's. The results were tabulated in...wait for it now...

Microsoft access!

And she claims she "failed to save" the data. Lol...of course you did!

she used access to provide reports to the media, not to tabulate the official count.

Good effort :thup:

o rly?

"Nickolaus said she decided to take the election data collection and storage system off the county's computer network - and keep it on stand-alone personal computers accessible only in her office - for security reasons."

Sounds like a complete crushing defeat and repudiation of the Union's message.

And yet yesterday when the results were in the favor of kloppenburg the right said this had nothing to do with and was not a referendum, so it's kind of funny how easilly the right flip flops when votes from a city, whose county clerk once worked with prosser, were "found". LOL

The sad thing is that if this had happened in a left leaning county you know the right would screaming foul and wouldn't shut up about it.

Meh He said she said... Car trunk vs "secure facility" This was Al Franken's campaign. I'll go with car trunk.

Actually it is FACTS versus a LIE told on FAUX. It was not Franken's campaign, but the MN Elections Director. Fox banks on you believing the lie, even in the face of the facts. What is amazing is that they are right (Fox that is) and you DO believe the lies...

Last edited:

i have no doubt they'll get the sigs, but i doubt they'll actually win the recall.

most people will sign a petition regardless of what it's about.

I heard that Gray Davis said the EXACT same thing. :lol:

And yet yesterday when the results were in the favor of kloppenburg the right said this had nothing to do with and was not a referendum, so it's kind of funny how easilly the right flip flops when votes from a city, whose county clerk once worked with prosser, were "found". LOL

The sad thing is that if this had happened in a left leaning county you know the right would screaming foul and wouldn't shut up about it.

and they'd be wrong, too.

as an aside, what kind of genius declares victory, based on an unofficial vote count, that shows a 200 vote lead out of a million plus votes cast? :lol:

As of yesterday kloppenburg still wasn't winning so I'm not sure what your point is....it was pretty clear the Unions had loaded the votes the problem of course is they miscounted the total needed to win. Now we see the left being completely repudiated and predictably not happy about it.

The funniest part of this story?

That all the nuts on the Right who were chomping at the old bit to launch into an election fraud!!! frenzy if Prosser lost

suddenly had to do a gut busting 180 into election fraud??!!! Out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest part of this story?

That all the nuts on the Right who were chomping at the old bit to launch into an election fraud!!! frenzy if Prosser lost

suddenly had to do a gut busting 180 into election fraud??!!! Out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, you're much funnier.

trust me. i'm not like the others

Forum List

Back