Surge to Nowhere

Wah.
Stating the military presence in Iraq is useless and that our dead have died for nothing in unpatriotic, scumbag. It's unpatriotic because it insults those who have died, and because it SUPPORTS THE ENEMY, who use such comments to build morale.

Think I'm treasonous? Why, because I refuse to bash America with you? That's another case of changing the terminology to suit oneself, isn't it?

no, because you are too fucking stupid to look beyond your own party line at the shit this nation is wading through just so you can save some face for your 04 choice that turned out to be just as much a lemon as WE were telling you it would.

Clear enough or do we need to get the old morse code machine out?

At least we don't shout with glee every time an American is killed somewhere...

Absolutely true...

The ONLY way the democratic party to advance is for total failure...

These jackoffs wake up evreyday hoping for American casualties...

They may low five instead of High five... But dead american kids is a great victory for libs...

Why do you think they bash the president on a world wide site... because they know it empowers the insurgents and that is whay they want...

These dopey pawns your debating are too dimwitted to realize they are being used... They are one of Bin Ladins best weapons...

You know what we have to do... its lib hunting season... load up...

Wah.
Stating the military presence in Iraq is useless and that our dead have died for nothing in unpatriotic, scumbag. It's unpatriotic because it insults those who have died, and because it SUPPORTS THE ENEMY, who use such comments to build morale.

Think I'm treasonous? Why, because I refuse to bash America with you? That's another case of changing the terminology to suit oneself, isn't it?

I have NEVER said that our dead have died for nothing. and I have NEVER supported the enemy. I disagree with our president in the conduct of foreign policy and truly believe that we are wrongly deploying our assets in the war we should be fighting against islamic extremism.

And... I think you are treasonous for the same reason that President Theodore Roosevelt would say that you are treasonous.

Did you fail to understand this quote from one of the guys on Mt Rushmore?

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt

or do you ignore him like you do any media outlet that doesn't give you the news you like to read?

Absolutely true... bullshit. absolutely FALSE

The ONLY way the democratic party to advance is for total failure...LIE

These jackoffs wake up evreyday hoping for American casualties... insulting LIE

They may low five instead of High five... But dead american kids is a great victory for libs...LIAR

Why do you think they bash the president on a world wide site... because they know it empowers the insurgents and that is whay they want...go read the quote from Teddy, you fucking traitor

These dopey pawns your debating are too dimwitted to realize they are being used... They are one of Bin Ladins best weapons...you are too soaked with koolaid to have a clue

You know what we have to do... its lib hunting season... load up. tough talk

Unfortunately, your rhetoric puts the lie to you.

in your opinion.... but you have already proven yourself to be a traitor, so who gives a fuck?:rofl:

In any case, I have never hoped for american casualties or american military failure. I have never supported the enemy and you know it or you would be cutting and pasting quotes from me that proved me wrong. Not only are you a traitor, but you are a liar to boot.

It must have been just like this in Germany back in the forties. The true believers condemning all others as treasonous because they didn't follow the leader.

What total bullshit. If you even believe that people on the left hope for Americans to die, you are sick. When you state that without proof, it goes a long way in saying that that is what you would do in their place.

There is someting very evil and distorted in the psyche of some conservatives. Fear, anger, hatred, insecurity: I don't know.

Now, you may notice that I am not condemning all conservatives, just the small percentate of jerk offs who make statements like you do.

You seem to be a good candidatge for the Borg Mind.:sad:

Oh, we're back to the Teddy thing.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt

Well where did I announce any of those things?

That's right, retard. I didn't. You just say I did so you can feel justified in your own unpatriotic and demoralizing behavior.

Loser.

I wonder what he would say about somebody who thinks the American public is too stupid to wipe its own ass?

Oh, we're back to the Teddy thing.

Well where did I announce any of those things?

That's right, retard. I didn't. You just say I did so you can feel justified in your own unpatriotic and demoralizing behavior.

Loser.

I wonder what he would say about somebody who thinks the American public is too stupid to wipe its own ass?

you are suggesting that criticism of this president is treason. Teddy sez that's a no-no.

and I would imagine that if he could see that a majority of americans couldn't find Iraq on a map, he'd be very very sad.

That's no way to talk about yourself, Ali. It will give you an inferiority complexion.:sad:

What would happen if we tried to discuss these issues as adults with logic and not as kids on the fukking playground?

No, I'm not. Find the link, moron.

I'm suggesting that you are unpatriotic in your comments about the futility of our presence in Iraq because they demoralize our troops in a time of war, while at the same time encourage our enemies.

I imagine if he could see that libs think they are the cream of the crop, and the ordinary American has become a retard, he would probably pull a bead on your dumb white forehead.

That's no way to talk about yourself, Ali. It will give you an inferiority complexion.:sad:

What would happen if we tried to discuss these issues as adults with logic and not as kids on the fukking playground?

I have no idea. You should try it and see.

Unfortunately, if people go around stating they're smarter than the majority of Americans, they aren't going to see the "civilized" side of people.

No, I'm not. Find the link, moron.

I'm suggesting that you are unpatriotic in your comments about the futility of our presence in Iraq because they demoralize our troops in a time of war, while at the same time encourage our enemies.

I imagine if he could see that libs think they are the cream of the crop, and the ordinary American has become a retard, he would probably pull a bead on your dumb white forehead.

I have never suggested that our presence in Iraq was "futile"... I have said it was misdirected. We can do any damned thing we want to in this world, militarily and nobody can do shit to stop us because we are the best armed force on the planet.

unfortunately, establishing a multicultural democracy in Iraq is not a military objective.

And nothing I have ever said has demoralized our troops. As I said, I have many close friends still on active duty and besides not demoralizing them, my comments bring agreement from a good number of them.

And I don't think I am the cream of the crop. My brother is a hard core conservative and HE knows where Iraq is on a map! I fully realize that there are dumb morons like you in both parties.

I have no idea. You should try it and see.

Unfortunately, if people go around stating they're smarter than the majority of Americans, they aren't going to see the "civilized" side of people.

do the math sweetie. you only have to be in the 51st percentile to be smarter than the majority of Americans.

Forum List

Back