Surge this!

no...really....you made a series of accusations. I took the time to address each and every one of them....and you have dodged responding to that. but hten, that is what you do about everything. Remember...it was you who said that America had seen a 60% decrease in casualties because of the success of the surge and have NEVER EVER been able to back that lie up. Why IS that?

Well, isn't this just grand? You have to know this: in remote caves, training camps, and safe houses all over the world, champagne corks are popp -- well, not champage -- jugs of goat's milk are popping as terrorists toast a job well done.

Al-Qaeda and likeminded murderous, infidel-hating zealots worldwide are now, officially, just one step away from total victory. America's armed forces -- once the mightiest, the most courageous, and victorious fighting machine in the world -- have been defeated.

The admission of US defeat in the war on terror was issued by Senate Majority Leader "Benedict Arnold" Harry Reid, speaking on behalf of the formerly great people of the United States. The Nevada Democrat announced to his countrymen -- and to the terrorists: "This war is lost, and the surge is not accomplishing anything." He left the door open for de-funding the remaining troops in Iraq who are still, stubbornly, fighting a losing effort.

No reaction yet from terror camps, but Al-Qaeda leaders could soon appear with Dingy Harry in a joint video statement, to denounce the American effort to defend itself and formally declare victory. The terms of surrender are still unclear, but many experts predict new terrorist activity inside the US -- now that the Iraqi theater has been declared lost by Harry Reid and the Democrats.

Now, the one remaining obstacle to complete victory is the capitulation of President Bush. But Democrats -- who have fought his Administration since hostilities began in earnest on 9/11 -- have pledged to exact the president's submission shortly.

From the war front, this is your correspondent, Rush Limbaugh, reporting. As-salam aleikum, hala hala... whatever.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_042007/content/01125101.member.html

why can't you debate me? why must you always hide behind the editorials of others? YOU have made statements about our casualties that are flat out lies and you do not have the grace to admit it...you make statements and accusations which I take the time to respond to and then you ignore the responses. what is up with you? do you want to carry on a discussion or do you just hang out here with the express purpose of annoying people?

why can't you debate me? why must you always hide behind the editorials of others? YOU have made statements about our casualties that are flat out lies and you do not have the grace to admit it...you make statements and accusations which I take the time to respond to and then you ignore the responses. what is up with you? do you want to carry on a discussion or do you just hang out here with the express purpose of annoying people?

Still suffer from that fobia of facts?

Pity

Well, isn't this just grand? You have to know this: in remote caves, training camps, and safe houses all over the world, champagne corks are popp -- well, not champage -- jugs of goat's milk are popping as terrorists toast a job well done.

Al-Qaeda and likeminded murderous, infidel-hating zealots worldwide are now, officially, just one step away from total victory. America's armed forces -- once the mightiest, the most courageous, and victorious fighting machine in the world -- have been defeated.

The admission of US defeat in the war on terror was issued by Senate Majority Leader "Benedict Arnold" Harry Reid, speaking on behalf of the formerly great people of the United States. The Nevada Democrat announced to his countrymen -- and to the terrorists: "This war is lost, and the surge is not accomplishing anything." He left the door open for de-funding the remaining troops in Iraq who are still, stubbornly, fighting a losing effort.

No reaction yet from terror camps, but Al-Qaeda leaders could soon appear with Dingy Harry in a joint video statement, to denounce the American effort to defend itself and formally declare victory. The terms of surrender are still unclear, but many experts predict new terrorist activity inside the US -- now that the Iraqi theater has been declared lost by Harry Reid and the Democrats.

Now, the one remaining obstacle to complete victory is the capitulation of President Bush. But Democrats -- who have fought his Administration since hostilities began in earnest on 9/11 -- have pledged to exact the president's submission shortly.

From the war front, this is your correspondent, Rush Limbaugh, reporting. As-salam aleikum, hala hala... whatever.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_042007/content/01125101.member.html

Have you ever had an original thought RSR? Or are you just another one of Limbaugh's dittoheads? Seriously. Do you draw your inspiration from a radio clown? A self-confessed entertainer?

You poor, sad fool. Think for yourself. Have some fucking human dignity.

Have you ever had an original thought RSR? Or are you just another one of Limbaugh's dittoheads? Seriously. Do you draw your inspiration from a radio clown? A self-confessed entertainer?

You poor, sad fool. Think for yourself. Have some fucking human dignity.

He calls it correctly

Libs hate to see what they are exposed to the light of day

I suffer from no PHobias.... you illiterate moron...when will YOU answer a simple question?

Here are two:

can you explain your claim that we have seen a 60% decrease in casaulties because of the surge?

Do you support military personnel when they violate the uniform code of military justice?

I suffer from no PHobias.... you illiterate moron...when will YOU answer a simple question?

Here are two:

can you explain your claim that we have seen a 60% decrease in casaulties because of the surge?

Do you support military personnel when they violate the uniform code of military justice?

You do suffer from the disease know as liberalsim

It takes away all reason, logic, and the ability to see facts

Pity

I have asked you two very simple questions in this thread.

When you get around to answering them, we can proceed.

I have

You are still stuck in spin mode

no...you have never answered either of those questions.

You made the assertion that American casualties decreased by 60% because of the success of the surge. I have shown you from DoD casualty figures that that assertion is incorrect. You have never replied.

And you certainly have never even tried to reply to the question posed earlier this morning:

Do you or do you not support military personnel violating the UCMJ?

Leaving aside your interpretation of Kerry's stupid joke let's look at your assertion in the last sentence.

In Iraq there is no "war". There were two distinct phases to this operation. One was the invasion. Successful. The second was the occupation. Now to be reasonable and fair an occupation can only be judged on what it seeks to achieve. The occupation of Germany was a success, very difficult at times, but a success for the West. The occupation of Germany by the Soviets and the establishment of the GDR was a failure in the end for the Soviet bloc. Agreed? The occupation of Japan was a success? Agreed.

The occupation of Iraq continues. So far it hasn't succeeded. The administration is, to be blunt, fucking the occupation up. It is tossing more and more troops into the meat grinder, 'stay the course'. The Democrats can see that the administration hasn't got a clue about how to make the occupation work. That the administration hasn't a clue isn't surprising. There is no exit plan because there was no intent to exit.

Let me ask you a straight question and I'd appreciate a straight answer. Leaving aside for a moment the numbers of deaths of Iraqis, how many US military personnel should be killed and shockingly maimed before you would pull the pin? The Democratic Party has said that it's enough, what's wrong with that? What's wrong with them saying no more of your troops should be killed in this failed enterprise? But since you want it to continue, tell me, at what point would you say, that's it, it's just not worth it? What numbers would need to fall for you to make that decision?

Got this in an email

Sums up what libs are ignoring

As I have to sit here and listen to the BS being spewed by a majority in the MSM and in our government that always supported freedom and liberties, that somehow Iraq was a mistake because you have a bunch of morons who want a religious fight forever.

Get over it. Murder is murder. Religious fighting in Iraq has been going on now for over 30 years. Claiming America started it is absurd.

The legislation drafted by both republicans and democrats listed many reasons for going to war with Iraq. One that you do not hear talked about in the MSM and these boobs in Washington is liberating the Iraqi people and having them form a democratic government.

Well guess what. That is what Iraq is today even with the religious fighting that has gone on now for over 30 years.

Iraqis have a right to vote, freedom of expression, freedom of the press (this includes getting non international censored news) freedom to travel, freedom to protest Americans being on their soil, all freedoms that you enjoy.

If Iraq is such a failure, how did these people have 3 elections, monitored and recounted and legit, insurgents not really able to stop this government from forming, not able to remove American and foreign troops, not able to stop Iraq from moving forward?

They do seem to be murdering Iraqis that is only forming more opposition against Iraqi terrorists and insurgents.

I see Iraqis closing the door on the insurgency and terrorism because it has no legitimacy. There is no religious legitimacy to murder.

No giving Iraqis the right to choose their future via a free voting process and giving them Western Style freedoms will historically never be a mistake.

Something American Democrats need to think about that.

Why?

That is what their future holds.

Give 'Em Surrender Harry Finds His Tet Offensive
By Scott Sultzer

We now have two "Harry" bookends to the current historical period. At one end is Harry Truman, who led us through to victory in World War II and stood up to communist aggression into the Korean Conflict. That Harry had a nickname. It was "Give 'Em Hell" Harry.

And now, at the opposite end of the spectrum in time and substance, we have "Give 'Em Surrender" Harry, the Senate Majority leader.

Give 'Em Surrender Harry just declared our counterinsurgency failed and the war lost. In making this lover's embrace of defeat, Give ‘Em Surrender Harry cited as his evidence of the surge's failure a series of 4 car bombs, 3 of them suicide bombs, that occurred in Baghdad Wednesday and for which Al Qaeda in Iraq claimed responsibility. It's Give ‘Em Surrender Harry's version of the Tet Offensive.

For those who might not know, Tet was the defining event of the Vietnam War. It was a mass offensive by 84,000 North Vietnamese Army (NVA) soldiers and Viet Cong. And it was a total military failure. Within thirty days of its start, the U.S. had killed 50,000, completely decimating the Viet Cong and had taken a sizable chunk out of the NVA. U.S. losses were 1,100 soldiers. For the first time, television brought home the carnage suffered by our troops. The American casualties shocked the press who, led by Walter Cronkite, portrayed Tet as a North Vietnamese victory and the Vietnam War as unwinnable. Our withdrawal from Vietnam became inevitable.

Give ‘Em Surrender Harry's defining event is not quite as large as Tet, of course. Give ‘Em Surrender Harry just declared that the United States' new strategy in Iraq, the surge, and indeed our entire nation, has been defeated in Iraq by four members of al Qaeda.

Let that sink in for a moment.

The foe we face in radical Islam is, though not a nation state, every bit as much an existential threat to us and Western Civilization as Nazi Germany. We are one dirty bomb on Wall Street away from a recession or possibly even a depression. We are one nuclear explosion in a port city away from much, much worse. As Give 'Em Hell Harry's predecessor, FDR told the nation on December 9, 1941 -

"the United States can accept no result save victory, final and complete," against such an existential foe, else we would be living in a world without "security for any nation-or any individual . . ."
Give 'Em Surrender Harry apparently missed that speech on American values and resolve.

Though the threat we face may be dire, Give 'Em Surrender Harry is declaring our defeat in a Tet Offensive that saw no U.S. casualties. To date, our soldiers lost in Iraq number 3,315. Each is a tragedy, and as a former soldier and the father of soldiers, I deeply appreciate and grieve for each one. I am in no way belittling their loss when I point out, for the benefit of Give 'Em Surrender Harry, that 3,315 killed in Iraq is 3% of the losses we sustained in WWI to defeat German aggression; it is 1% of what we sustained defeating the Nazis in WWII; it is 6% of what we sustained in destroying the North Korean Army and driving back the Chinese hordes in the Korean Conflict; and, it is 6% of what we sustained in Vietnam before we pulled out.

And, just so you know, the U.S. has never lost an engagement in Iraq or Afghanistan involving a platoon size element or larger of U.S. soldiers. A platoon is about thirty men. Do you understand how significant that is? And those platoons have sent countless jihadis to meet Allah.

With that track record, how can we possibly lose to Islamic extremists in Iraq or Afghanistan - or anywhere else in the world for that matter? Well, that is unless we are forced to embrace defeat predicated upon Give 'Em Surrender Harry's Tet Offensive of 4 al Qaeda suicide bombers.

Do you think Give 'Em Surrender Harry really means it when he says the surge has failed and our nation has lost in Iraq? Or is it just Give Em Surrender Harry who has decided that he wants us to lose, putting his quest for raw power above the horrid ramifications for our national security and our foreign policy (who will ever again ally with us against a determined opponent?) if we leave Iraq before a democracy of Shia, Kurd and Sunni is functioning and secure there? It is cowardice, cynicism and hypocrisy writ on a grand scale.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...rry_finds.html

no...you have never answered either of those questions.

You made the assertion that American casualties decreased by 60% because of the success of the surge. I have shown you from DoD casualty figures that that assertion is incorrect. You have never replied.

And you certainly have never even tried to reply to the question posed earlier this morning:

Do you or do you not support military personnel violating the UCMJ?

if you have....please point me to the thread and post number of your answers.

I'll wait.

still waiting

New Topics

Forum List

Back