Surge this!

I did not say that

I said perhaps they had a bigger sample of Dems

This congress is well on its way to being the worst congress in the history of the country. It just goes to show you how gullible the llibs on this board are. Remember their GRAND STATEMENTS last November?

DUPED LEMMINGS

if they had a bigger sample of democrats, then the poll would take that into consideration. The data is normalized....

the data shows that however bad the public views democrats in congress, they view republicans much worse.

I am pretty sure that I would rather have the a 35% approval rating than a 22% approval rating.

if they had a bigger sample of democrats, then the poll would take that into consideration. The data is normalized....

the data shows that however bad the public views democrats in congress, they view republicans much worse.

I am pretty sure that I would rather have the a 35% approval rating than a 22% approval rating.

Your number is still much lower then what it was in January

and 13% higher than YOUR number. what does that say about the public's view of YOUR party?

No, Dems numbers are much LOWER then they were in January

Your party of surrender is starting to feel the heat from the voters

So now San Fran Nan is having a temper tantrum and changing the rules

That should take another 5 points of their approval mumbers

and 13% higher than YOUR number. what does that say about the public's view of YOUR party?

answer the question. Harris shows the democrats with a 13% lead over congressional republicans. besides suggesting that Harris is a partisan biased poll, how else do you plan on addressing that 13% disparity?

answer the question. Harris shows the democrats with a 13% lead over congressional republicans. besides suggesting that Harris is a partisan biased poll, how else do you plan on addressing that 13% disparity?

Look stupid I have

The poll probably had a bigger Dem sample

It's going to get worse..the leadership in the congress has absolutely no idea what the people of this country expect of them..except what they get from the moveon.. Sheehan, Soros camps...and that IS NOT the majority of the voters of this country...

Look stupid I have

The poll probably had a bigger Dem sample

and I ask you if you think that the sample sizes are not normalized in national polls so that any disparity in sample size is removed? For you to suggest that Harris is a partisan poll is just a coward's way of avoiding discussing the 13% disparity.

For you to suggest "the poll probably had a bigger Dem sample" as your explanation for the disparity is laughable.

Now...when will you really answer the question?

and I ask you if you think that the sample sizes are not normalized in national polls so that any disparity in sample size is removed? For you to suggest that Harris is a partisan poll is just a coward's way of avoiding discussing the 13% disparity.

For you to suggest "the poll probably had a bigger Dem sample" as your explanation for the disparity is laughable.

Now...when will you really answer the question?

CBS and the NY Times have ben busted for having a bigger sample of Dems to get the results they wanted

you are calling the Harris poll a partisan poll.

I think that about says it all. I rest my case.

you are calling the Harris poll a partisan poll.

I think that about says it all. I rest my case.

Did I say they were partisan?

If they intentionaly has a higher sample - yes they are

But they may not have set out to have a higher Dem sample

The FACT is MM -the numbers for your beloved party have been going down -and I suspect they will continue top go down

Did I say they were partisan?

If they intentionaly has a higher sample - yes they are

But they may not have set out to have a higher Dem sample

The FACT is MM -the numbers for your beloved party have been going down -and I suspect they will continue top go down

non-partisan polls normalize their data to account for variation in sample sizes between parties..... partisan polls do not. For you to suggest that the Harris poll is inaccurate because thie MAY have had a highter Dem sample is a pathetic spin job and just another instance of you running away from questions that are uncomfortable to you.

Like I said before...when you grow a set, let me know.

non-partisan polls normalize their data to account for variation in sample sizes between parties..... partisan polls do not. For you to suggest that the Harris poll is inaccurate because thie MAY have had a highter Dem sample is a pathetic spin job and just another instance of you running away from questions that are uncomfortable to you.

Like I said before...when you grow a set, let me know.

When the Dems put their country ahead of their party - their numbers may go up

I have a pair MM - go find your own

no...RSR...the record is pretty clear. If you were anything other than a coward, you would not continue to run away from every single question I ask you.

Like I said.... when you grow a set.... you let me know.

no...RSR...the record is pretty clear. If you were anything other than a coward, you would not continue to run away from every single question I ask you.

Like I said.... when you grow a set.... you let me know.

You twist, turn, and shift positons better then a Bill Clinton intern

Forum List

Back