Surge this!

The liberal media has a long history of pushing fake news stories and staged photos to slant the news to fit their agenda

And the kook "Right" has a long history of blaming it's fuck-ups on everybody but themselves.

In this case they blame the librul media for the fact that the consequences of the policies they support produce a lot of bad news.

Instead of admitting to themselves "I'm responsible for all this bad news" they simply deny that the news is real. They make up this myth about a "left-wing librul media conspiracy" to soothe their consciences and help themselves sleep at night.

Denial is a powerful drug isn't it RSR?

And the kook "Right" has a long history of blaming it's fuck-ups on everybody but themselves.

In this case they blame the librul media for the fact that the consequences of the policies they support produce a lot of bad news.

Instead of admitting to themselves "I'm responsible for all this bad news" they simply deny that the news is real. They make up this myth about a "left-wing librul media conspiracy" to soothe their consciences and help themselves sleep at night.

Denial is a powerful drug isn't it RSR?

One the better examples of liberal spin I have read in awhile

Your party is tanking in the polls - is that Rush's fault?

the Harris Poll shows congressional democrats with a 13% lead over congressional republicans. Who's tanking and who's REALLY tanking?

lol

the Harris Poll shows congressional democrats with a 13% lead over congressional republicans. Who's tanking and who's REALLY tanking?

lol

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

that takes congress as a whole. i showed you Harris polling data which asks the question about democrats separate from republicans. When asked that way, republicans in congress score 13% points lower than democrats....can you respond to that point or will you continue to run away from it?

that takes congress as a whole. i showed you Harris polling data which asks the question about democrats separate from republicans. When asked that way, republicans in congress score 13% points lower than democrats....can you respond to that point or will you continue to run away from it?

Dems are the one running things

Dems are the one who cannot accomplish anything

Dems are the ones who are pushing for surrender

The voters see Dems as total fuck ups

That is why the approval rating for Congress is LOWER then Pres Bush's

Except for RARE exceptions, the media, world wide, has been controlled by SOMEONE, or some group.

Right now, the media in this country, and for the most part around the world is controlled by the left.

They spin EVERY war connected story, or political slanted story to their liking.

Now, those of you on this board, that have made it your duty to defend such reporting may not like such statements, but they are true.

Let the spin begin.

Except for RARE exceptions, the media, world wide, has been controlled by SOMEONE, or some group.

Right now, the media in this country, and for the most part around the world is controlled by the left.

They spin EVERY war connected story, or political slanted story to their liking.

Now, those of you on this board, that have made it your duty to defend such reporting may not like such statements, but they are true.

Let the spin begin.

No spin

The Gallup poll is a fact

Let the spin begin.

they are TRUE because YOU say they are? bullshit.

who the fuck are you, the Delphic Oracle????

All the polls show the Dems have lower numbers then they did in January

Before they broke all their promises

no...the poll shows that democrats have a 13% point better approval rating than YOUR party.... and 2% better than the president.

Can you address that 13% disparity?

no...the poll shows that democrats have a 13% point better approval rating than YOUR party.... and 2% better than the president.

Can you address that 13% disparity?

The numbers are still lower then they were in January

Hey, if you think the Dems are doing good - tell them to keep it up

They lose, America wins - and you owe me $500

I am not running away

Dems numbers have been going down hill since they started overplaying their hand

of course you are. If you were not running, you would have addressed the 13% disparity between congressional democrats and republicans. You don't address them because you are running away from them. If you want to show me that you are not running, stop and answer the question.

of course you are. If you were not running, you would have addressed the 13% disparity between congressional democrats and republicans. You don't address them because you are running away from them. If you want to show me that you are not running, stop and answer the question.

Maybe the Harris poll had a bigger sample of Dems

The numbers for the Dems have been tanking for months sicne they showed their real intentions of higher taxes and surrender

Maybe the Harris poll had a bigger sample of Dems

The numbers for the Dems have been tanking for months sicne they showed their real intentions of higher taxes and surrender

so...the Harris poll is now partisan? I suppose that those other polls that showed the public supporting the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines are partisan as well? So you just dismiss any poll that doesn't paint your side in a glowing light as partisan?

We're done here. But I would never bring up a poll again, if I were you.... like the one you keep bringing up about democrats in congress tanking. I think that is a partisan poll as well...

so...the Harris poll is now partisan? I suppose that those other polls that showed the public supporting the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines are partisan as well? So you just dismiss any poll that doesn't paint your side in a glowing light as partisan?

We're done here. But I would never bring up a poll again, if I were you.... like the one you keep bringing up about democrats in congress tanking. I think that is a partisan poll as well...

I did not say that

I said perhaps they had a bigger sample of Dems

This congress is well on its way to being the worst congress in the history of the country. It just goes to show you how gullible the llibs on this board are. Remember their GRAND STATEMENTS last November?

DUPED LEMMINGS

Forum List

Back