Sure republicans keep winning, but you have to wonder why when they are so obviously terrible at...

Sure republicans keep winning, but you have to wonder why when they are so obviously terrible at...

Only snowflakes have to wonder...

Democrats just suck THAT bad.

How in the hell are you going to keep this level of whining up for 7 1/2 more years?
It's bizarre to me you think Trump will get a second term.

That's not surprising considering it was bizarre for you to think he'd get a first term.
I'll give you that, but let's look at the facts. Trump certainly defied all expectations, but he is one of a handful of winning candidates to lose the popular vote. Let's also not forget he BARELY won the republican nomination. Now his approval ratings are abysmal. There really isn't any reason based on data of why we should believe he'll win a second term.

You still hanging your hat on polls? The same polls that had the bulldyke winning, the same polls had Dems picking up a seat in the special,election in Georgia. You need to get over the Popular vote. It is a statistic that really doesn't matter. In a football game, the team with the most yards doesn't always win. The orange clown won nearly twice as many states, he had a broader voter base, his support was not only in a few large states.
Okay, well like I said, she won the popular vote. That means the national polls were correct. The only polls that were wrong were 3 state polls. That's it. That's all this is about. How can you just pretend the popular vote isn't telling? It's a basic democratic principle. Of course I'm willing to bet you wouldn't be down playing it had Trump won it. Just admit it.

The only popular vote that matters is the popular vote in each individual state. That is by design, because the founders soundly rejected national democracy. Is the most recent popular vote in Georgia telling, or do you just select the PV that matters to suit your narrative?

...governing.

The DNC definitely needs to do so some soul searching about the party's future, but we can already tell terrible of an alternative republicans are.

Once again their overhaul of ACA has failed to reach the amount of votes they need to pass it, but USMB cons will still make excuses for them.

But hey I get it, it doesn't matter how much the GOP fails or tries to fuck over average joe - their mindless base still votes for them

Senate finally unveils secret health care bill

They are cheering they won republican safe seats. Lol...it's like betting on a horse vs a human in a foot race then cheering that the horse won
No one would even be talking about it had the talking heads not insisted that every special election was going to be a referendum on the president. Are all the talking heads idiots?

How in the hell are you going to keep this level of whining up for 7 1/2 more years?

That's not surprising considering it was bizarre for you to think he'd get a first term.
I'll give you that, but let's look at the facts. Trump certainly defied all expectations, but he is one of a handful of winning candidates to lose the popular vote. Let's also not forget he BARELY won the republican nomination. Now his approval ratings are abysmal. There really isn't any reason based on data of why we should believe he'll win a second term.

You wouldn't know a fact if it was tattooed on your forehead. Let's review your brain....

A. Shucks, Trump didn't get the popular vote. I know that lends itself to further butt pain, while acting as a band aid, but the FACT is Trump campaigned to win, not get the popular vote. Perhaps Clinton is just incompetent or doesn't know our Constitution?

B. Trump BARELY won the Republican nomination. Isn't that rich? That alone puts your brain into perspective. Quite honestly, it's no wonder you're so easily swayed by liberal propaganda. You're fully indoctrinated.

C. Oh look, approval ratings. For the "critical thinker" it's apparently not about results but a popularity contest. "Figure" that one out. Add liberal polls have proven to be failures, just like the Democrat party, it's natural for you to hang your hat on these types of "facts".

D. Oh look, Trump doesn't have a chance in 2020. Similarly, he had no chance in 2016. For the "critical thinker", apparently history, trend & cause and effect have no meanings.

You wouldn't know a fact if it was tattooed on your forehead. Let's review your brain....

A. Shucks, Trump didn't get the popular vote. I know that lends itself to further butt pain, while acting as a band aid, but the FACT is Trump campaigned to win, not get the popular vote. Perhaps Clinton is just incompetent or doesn't know our Constitution?

B. Trump BARELY won the Republican nomination. Isn't that rich? That alone puts your brain into perspective. Quite honestly, it's no wonder you're so easily swayed by liberal propaganda. You're fully indoctrinated.

C. Oh look, approval ratings. For the "critical thinker" it's apparently not about results but a popularity contest. "Figure" that one out. Add liberal polls have proven to be failures, just like the Democrat party, it's natural for you to hang your hat on these types of "facts".

D. Oh look, Trump doesn't have a chance in 2020. Similarly, he had no chance in 2016. For the "critical thinker", apparently history, trend & cause and effect have no meanings.

Ok, that was rough. You schooled, educated and ripped ole Billy a new with that. He won't be able to sit for a week.

Stop pretending the popular vote isn't worth the discussion just because Hillary won it. Had Trump won it, you assholes wouldn't shut the fuck about it to this day.

Um yeah he barely won the nomination. That's a fact. He squeaked by.

Liberal polls huh? You call Fox News and Rasmussen liberal polls now? They both show poor ratings for Trump.

There is no data to suggest Trump will get re-elected based on this terrible approval ratings and obvious scandals.

Ok, that was rough. You schooled, educated and ripped ole Billy a new with that. He won't be able to sit for a week.
lol what? He presented no facts whatsoever.

Stop pretending the popular vote isn't worth the discussion just because Hillary won it. Had Trump won it, you assholes wouldn't shut the fuck about it to this day.

Liberal polls huh? You call Fox News and Rasmussen liberal polls now? They both show poor ratings for Trump.

There is no data to suggest Trump will get re-elected based on this terrible approval ratings and obvious scandals.

Let me summarize what Billyboi just said-

Whawhawhawhahwahwhwhah, might ass hurts ouch my anus is on fire sob sob sob!

Why would you even bother defending that insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan?

Are you a "poverty level" voter? Did the Republicans force you into poverty?

Also, do you believe that the government forcing people into slavery is moral or just? Or do you disagree with the Democratic Party (AKA The Party of Slavery) contention that the government owns the people.

Last edited:

Even if there was any truth to that, it's less Trump than it is the media that reports negatively almost 90% of the time. After all, the MSM is a Democrat party extension.

Even if there was any truth to that, it's less Trump than it is the media that reports negatively almost 90% of the time. After all, the MSM is a Democrat party extension.
You know it's not that I deny that some networks like MSNBC wouid take Trump criticism to an extreme, but what I can't understand is why you people would think ANY criticism of Trump from a non-FOX outlet is just bull. I don't see how you could be so dense to believe that. Why do you defend Trump criticism regardless of what it is? Why do you give this clown the benefit of the doubt? You know he lies. You know he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. Just accept that republicans elected a complete disaster. Get over the embarrassment of it.

You know it's not that I deny that some networks like MSNBC wouid take Trump criticism to an extreme, but what I can't understand is why you people would think ANY criticism of Trump from a non-FOX outlet is just bull. I don't see how you could be so dense to believe that. Why do you defend Trump criticism regardless of what it is? Why do you give this clown the benefit of the doubt? You know he lies. You know he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. Just accept that republicans elected a complete disaster. Get over the embarrassment of it.

He's only an embarrassment in minds of you and your ilk. Take Trump out of the picture for a moment. Just put into words what he's trying to do for this country. What you will find is a pretty good President. But you can't separate your hatred of the individual from his intent and goals.

He's trying to fix the disastrous Obama Care. He's trying to limit foreigners from entering this country because of jobs, pay rates, and illegal narcotics that (last count) kills over 50,000 Americans per year because of overdoses. Not to mention a segment that is turning our country into a bilingual nation and costing the country billions ever year. He's trying to create trade equity with other countries. He's trying to keep companies and jobs here while at the same time, luring back the ones that left in the past.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't have his faults. But this should not be a personality contest. A President should be judged based on what he's doing (or trying to do) that will better the country.

Okay, you're right, it's more important to win the popular vote than win the election. If the tables were reversed, I would be a liberal snowflake.

Here are the results from the election. Trump barely made it, similar an Olympian in a sprint Vs a walker.
. 2016 Election Center

Sorry, I can't ride your polls train. It's a wreck.

You're right about Trump not having a chance in 2020 as well. I'm just off my rocker. At any rate (LOL at "terrible approval ratings). I must be brain dead, because I'm unaware of these obvious scandals. Pretty please list obvious scandals here. Consider it a public service or obligation toward the progress of mankind.

Were you lefties in a freaking coma during the last eight years? Do you think Secretary/State Hillary was "best at governing" when she spent her entire adult life attacking the women who were molested by her husband and called in sick after the Benghazi debacle and arranged for the sale of lucrative uranium sites to the Russians while her husband's "foreign outreach Clinton Foundation" got rich and she failed to understand even the most basic security regulations?

Why would you even bother defending that insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan?

Because they are human and thus have inherent value

...governing.

The DNC definitely needs to do so some soul searching about the party's future, but we can already tell terrible of an alternative republicans are.

Once again their overhaul of ACA has failed to reach the amount of votes they need to pass it, but USMB cons will still make excuses for them.

But hey I get it, it doesn't matter how much the GOP fails or tries to fuck over average joe - their mindless base still votes for them

Senate finally unveils secret health care bill

They are cheering they won republican safe seats. Lol...it's like betting on a horse vs a human in a foot race then cheering that the horse won
If that were true why the hell did the dems bet 30 million fucking dollars on the human?

Anyone saying trump doesn't have a chance in 2020 needs to wake up and realize four years is a long time. Things can change overnight.

Forum List

Back